Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

ALL that came up for me was the Keith Olberman video and his new person, how do I bring this up? but here's a article from TV Guide and William Friedkin talking about the 200th episode, and how Billy and JORJA may return, down the line:bolian: how cool is that? it's already posted on the "MASCARA" thread, so it's not a spoiler~

http://www.tvguide.com/News/William-Friedkins-CSI-1004630.aspx

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Love seeing her talk about ER, the clip should have been longer, though. Would have been great to have her talk about her character. ER was great, it was my fav show when I was little.

5. Desertwind

It came up for me thank's. I never watched "ER" nor never will or "Grey's Anatomy" or "House" I detest medical shows, but it was fun to see Jorja from so long ago, thank's goodness she came over to CSI:bolian:

6. Desertwind

Here's a letter to Jorja's fans for the donations on the CASA poll, nice girl and thoughtful, to write this to her fans:bolian:

LETTER

Courtesy JAA

7. Desertwind

This is a very cool video with many clips of Jorja:bolian:

QUEEN OF ME

Thank's to bigbrat

8. Desertwind

This is a video of Jorja from the 'DEAD DOLL" episode, behind the scenes, it's riveting, with the special effects team, and the writers, and re-inacting the scene where Sara was under the car. It was built on the set, and they had to make it look like it was in the desert. They talk about what a trooper Jorja was, and she was under the car one whole day. Really interesting, I'd never seen this before, enjoy~

DEAD DOLL VIDEO

9. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

A small mention, Jorja is on the front of Animal Acres spring Newsletter

10. Desertwind

Did you all hear that Jorja will possibly be in CSI:THE MOVIE I don't know how many of you go read the other threads,, but anyway, I thought I'd let you all know, won't that be awesome?:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  11. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, I don't read other threads, so thanks for letting me know :)

12. Desertwind

Here's a site with some trivia about Jorja, including a video enjoy, and excuse the blooper Destiny and thank's for putting it in the right thread~

http://www.mahalo.com/Jorja_Fox

13. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I think it would be cool if there is a CSI film, the two parter sounds good as well.:)

14. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Green With Glamour, an eco friendly store run by two Chicagoans (one former, one current), has selected Jorja Fox as their Spring Advocate. Pictured in a lovely Tabitha Trench and Silver Embrace Necklace, Jorja shows that you can be fashionable and eco-friendly all at the same time.
    "We were quickly drawn in by Jorja's strength, compassion, sultry good looks (which never hurts!) and unwaivering dedication to fair treatment and equal rights for all creatures - and we are honored to have her as such a prominent part of Green with Glamour!"

Go here for all of their Jorja love, and a picture. Go to their home page for a couple of other pics, too.

Thank you JAA for the heads up.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  15. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Check out what Robert David Hall had to say about Jorja being gone from the set in his recent interview with CSI Files:

"Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) was one of my closest friends on the show, and she just needed to move on in her life. I miss her every time I go on the lot, but she's surfing in the morning, getting ready to do some movie or something, and I think she's happy as a clam. It's wonderful to see somebody do what they want to do and be happy and I would have to say Jorja is quite happy."

Such sweet things to say!

Credit: CSI Files

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.