Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey NM42, welcome to the thread! Good to see new shippers here... hope you'll stick around.

Yes I do... though Debbie a.k.a. Ghawazee would probably warn you how zany things get around here. We shippers are very passionate about SMACK. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

So what got you interested in SMACK in the first place?

You've read my mind... and probably gio's too. There are just so many possibilities and they are all more than acceptable. *pokes TPTB* You getting all this?

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu, may i answer too, if you don't mind?? I started watching the show S2 and S3 all at once. I couldn't watch the show before because i had my dance lessons and seriously i was with rehearsals since 2.pm until 10pm I didn't care TV! But suddenly i turned on my tv during winter break and i saw melina!!!!!!! She was my reason to stay tunned but lately i realized the great chemistry she had with Gary. But at that time new episodes were about mac and Virus and reruns about Stella and Frankie so you can bet i survive! Lately once S2 reruns were over S1 started again so i updated myself pretty soon! :D

And i am a smac shipper ever since :D

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Aaah well seeing that you guys are as crazy about SMACKed as much as possible, I dont see why I SHOULDNT stick around! And what got me interested in CSI:NY to begin with was that I kept hearing from one of my friends that it was just so different from the rest of the CSI's. I originally began with CSI:LV, but I gave NY a chance I decided what could go wrong? It has a CSI background so it really couldnt GO wrong. My very first episode was Jan 26, of 05....Any takers on the episode? Ha, well it was Tanglewood. A pretty nicely filled SM ep by any means. Then I began to watch it more and more because my friend was right it was grittier and more raw from all 3, that and I've always loved Gary sooo it was kind of a win win ya know? :D

After that, it was just so evident that Mac and Stella had this intense chemistry between them and it was just so THERE to try and ignore. And as I watched more and more of S1, I couldnt wait for s2 to roll around and I just found myself cramming in all of the SM I could, reading fanfics, writing them, lurking on forums until finally part taking in them and well yea. Since then I've been a SMACked fan. If thats not a thorough enough of why I like Ny so much, well then I dont know what is! :lol:

Ha Gary with his locs on...:cool:

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Happy Birthday Melina!!! (looks at pic of Melina* That woman could wear a garbage bag and still look amazing.;)

I don't think I have ever been this excited about a finale and yet at the same time absolutely terrified. Last year, I was just plain terrified. Last year. Not fun. I have never cried so hard over an episode, But that was in Vegas so I digress.
    We have the first CSI baby. EWhich by the weay is hysterical! The D/L baby is supposed to be a girl, but Anna gave birth to a boy!:lol: His name is George by the way. I'm sure he's as cute as a button. We have Stella going to Greece with following her there. Not to mention Stella looking positively jaw dropping. And then someone dies. :( And I love every single last one one them! Sinclair is kind of annoying but he got some lee way from the last episode.

Anyway. I've got to write 8 lines of poetry before I hit the hay and I have everything on my mind with nothing to write about! Urg! Writer's block. Not fun. See ya'll later!

Prom is tomorrow!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll post pictures.:)

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ It's getting late here but I thought I'd stop bye and say hello.

First off, I know I said this in the Stellarina thread but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA! :):):):):)

Secondly, welcome to NM42. I love it when new people join the family *hugs*

Thirdly, all pics above are amazing, but what made me squeal the most was Karu's little scenario. So cute.

New thread titles? What about: Mac <3 Stella #16 - There's No Separating True Lovers.

Bye everyone! Have a good Friday!

Axel

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

And thanks you guys :)

HAPPY B-DAY MELINA!!! :D

Damn, she's 42 but doesnt look a day over...hmmm lets say 30 something. Not even brushing the late thirties mark....I love the way she looks here....
    [​IMG]

*total fangirl squeee*

Not only is she looking at Mac all lovey dovey but she looks damn gorgeous!!!

7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Welcome to the party, NM42! Hope you have fun.

Debbie,
    Your special gift is very SPECIAL to me. I don't know any of the words except 5.24. :lol: I was so lucky to have a peek the other day. Thank you. :)

He doesn't need to explain. Everyone knows why. I think Stella would be feeling insecure until she sees him in Greece. I mean, she hopes and she knows he'll follow her but afraid she might misjudge the situation. It's a big gamble to Stella.

Steph,
    Good luck on all the exams. Take care of yourself although you are busy with everything. :)

karu mila,
    Mmm... your scenarios are much juicy. :lol:

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

karu, mwahahahaha! Great reactions! :lol: I specially love Sid's, that guy is fantastic. He keeps a straight face while saying the funniest things and he sure knows everything. I still think in 5.12 he took off after a little while. I mean, he won't want to leave his wife waiting for so long, right? *angelical smile*

NM42, welcome! It's always good to find someone as crazy as we are about these two! That's the reason I landed here, I so needed someone to talk to. Being one season behind in Spain means my family gives me a glance that's a mixture of "huh?" and "will you just shut up and stop spoiling us!" whenever I try to talk about season 5. I can't go saying things like "well, in 5.08 a guy's trying to eliminate all Mac Taylors in NY, Mac's in the swimming pool and when Stella finds him there, she nearly suffers from spontaneous combustion. Also, at the end of the episode, she nearly melts on the phone and has some database fun with Adam while waiting for her Mac".

Lovely picture, by the way. The kind that makes you shout "you two, make TPTB get you a room!".

Deb, your present won't be easily forgotten, believe me :scream:

Vave, the only wrong thing with last season's finale was the fact that in "Veritas" they didn't finally say what they feel. Mac is shot and he nearly drowns, Stella almost falls off a building -Melina hits her leg and gets a lovely bruise-, yet all of this doesn't make them think about what they have, what they could have and how they would feel if anything bad happened to one of them.

9. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Hi all have not posted in a while, but I have been reading!:guffaw: Your all funny as H...E... double hockey sticks fer sure.

Welcome to NM42...I'm new around here too.(No icon yet because I don't post as much as I'd like to) Trust me these girls will have ya rolling on the floor!

As I have been reading all the spoilers and watching this thread like a hawk, I have come to an almost ironic understanding of my Smac obsession...

They are already together. No, I don't mean the "living together" hypothesis. They have both been through a ringer for the last 5-10 years. (Mac's wife dying and him learning, alas with other women, to live again...Stella's awful boyfriends and dealing with being an orphan, etc etc etc.) But what is always evident...they always come back to each other. They confide in each other (He needed Stella to tell him to back off with Elle)(Stella's Aids scare) They rely on each other...I don't have to list all the reasons because you all know. That's why you all post here. They are best friends, They got each other's back, They fight like cats and dogs, They trust each other without question. They support each other till the end.
    If this isn't a healthy relationship I don't know what is.
    So we don't get a steamy Smex scene, no kisses, no slobbering all over each other...(YET:devil:)
    I am like a lot of people that the first time I watched the show I thought
    "They must be in love or something"

Well thats because they are... They are in love with the complex, stubborn people inside. And its why we are glued every Wednesday night (Good lord I am arranging mine and my husbands upcoming move around the last few episodes) to our t.v. to get more, to catch the glances that NoN Smackers don't see or refuse to see, to see Stella touch him, to see Mac look at her and have a tiny little heart attack inside.

Have faith as I know you all do...Melina is soooooooooo a Smac fan, Gary is a closet Smac fan and he knows it and TPTB are pushing our buttons and pulling us along on the frustrating, annoying, irritating, rollercoaster that we can't get enough of.:)

As I said I am moving so I won't post that much, but the few weeks that I have been reading this forum I have fallen in love wit ya all. You guys are the bomb. I will be lurking and say hi as often as possible.:thumbsup:

I love all the titles for the new thread
    Just a suggestion
    "They're already there" (kind of hoaky, I don't know)

Byes;)

P.S. NM42--- That pic of Melina...How could Mac not fall in love with that...so sweet!:adore:

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Was someone calling me? ;)

I have been lurking around here but haven't posted as I feel that I should wait until I see the episode that Melina has penned before making any comments. Unfortunately we in the UK are only up to episode 16 "No Good Deed" on this Saturday, so we still have a way to go before we get to see the Greece story. I really don't know if I have enough willpower to keep out of this thread you are all driving me crazy!:lol: It's torture!

I also too enjoyed the chemistry Mac and Stella shared in Season 1, both from the view point of being good friends and respectful colleagues, this for me is the chemistry that they both have together. From the dog show "date" in Recycling to the blazing row in Officer Blue, both portraying their strong friendship that has continued to this day. There are many more examples obviously, but these two stick out for me in particular.

I will be honest I am still unsure as to whether the two main characters, should be romantically linked,(please don't throw things at me:lol:) but I do enjoy their screen time together. Gary and Melina obviously have a great relationship off screen and this shows on screen.

Thank you to all that have posted spoilers and the lovely pics, I will agree that they do look amazing together, :drool:so as they say time will tell and you never know ladies, I may surprise myself one day. ;) You are very persuassive don't you know ? Have fun :)

Sophia x

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D I'm done with half year tests for this week *does a happy dance* though it's not long before I start on exams:shifty:
    Debbie, I think she would be tooo busy to be smiling like a Cheshire Cat:devil: :guffaw:more busy with other things:devil:
    Okey that I can picture, her saying something saucy after squeezing his butt:devil: I think Mac would be suprised by the move:lol: I think he would take back at her, that's the reason why he have blinds in his office, he's just waiting for the right time;):devil::lol:
    Okei, I'm thinking of possibilities:devil: it's to many:devil::lol: I mean, they have possibilities at the lab, at home and afew more places:devil:*goes down in the gutter*
    Yes Karu you're right debbie, read my mind to:lol: the warm encounter in the shower, *raise her hand in the air* Now that's a scene I would like to se:devil: I mean Mac and Stella in a shower that's just :devil::devil: *get's more comfy down in the gutter appartment*

Btw: NM42 welcome to the thread:D I'm Gio:) hope you'll have planty with fun in here:)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Family! :D

Vave--->
    I don't know who posted a fanclip with Stella sitting on Mac's desk so Hostage was very waited for me :D

Axel--->
    Have a nice day my dear :D and i really liked. I am still torn by these titles. I wish we could use all of them!:bolian:

NM---> nice pic!!! :D That episode was special because all boys around was pending on her:drool: And Mac was a gentleman from head to toe:drool: he offered help withher boxes. Talk about a knight in shining armour:drool:

Need to go. I have a project pending and my classmates are waiting for me. I will edit and keep answering later:bolian:

Love'ya

Debbs :D

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ How are you?

jwells, you have just summed up SMACk in that post. I always felt that they should be together. From the first episode. Only two other couples have done that to me. Huddy (Who are now together!) and Elliot and Olivia from Law and Order:SVU. Mac and Stella remind me of Liv and Elliot so much. They trust each other with everything. They're always there for one another, and they have a deep, complicated relationship that's more-than-friends-but-not. I agree with you that Melina is a SMACk fan and Gary's a closet SMACk fan. Didn't Gary partially write Turbulence? There's the whole "Stella ignoring Fire-Nit while on the phone with Mac" scene in that episode :adore: We really enjoy having you here, so please stop by and say hi when you can *hugs*

NM42, I love that picture :thumbsup: Heck, I love that entire episode :)

One picture for y'all before I go:

[​IMG]

Viva la SMACk!

Axel

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Whoa Stella baby hang on to that soap dont drop it:devil: (my bad!!!)
    Welcome NM42 I am the Black sheep clone to Debbs! I'm the one mama sheep dropped on its head and well....

O.K. Sophia looks like we have work to do:lol:

15. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Shell- By the looks of it I will... :)

Plenilunio- I know at random moments of episodes whether it be a smirk or smile or anything SM like I run up to my mom and start babbling about how adorable they are and she looks at me as I'f im crazy or something which im totally not...I've converted my brother as well. Yes! I was watching Officer Blue and it was during when they have the fight (*melts, because there is nothing hotter then a SM fight...*) and my brother said, "Yea, their gonna end up together, you can totally see it..." LE SQUEE!

Jwells- Its ok if were noobs, at least until that 50 post min/ 2 weeks will give us enough time to alocate a good enpugh SM avie. And I fully agree with you, Melina is very much a SMACked fan, and Gary is a closet one. And damn TPTB for being mean!

Ghawazee- Mac is a knight in shining armor...*dreamy sigh*

Axel- I know I wuv it too. :D

Lori- I like black sheeps, and further more I love your avie :)

Everyone- Like woah, you guys are freaking...nice. Usually when someone enters in any forum or whatnot they usually ignore them or something, but no not you guys you guys are the shizznizzlebits already!

Gio- Ha, im maverick13007 from tv.com :) We just cant get enough can we? :D

(Sorry if there's any mistake I'm typing with a broken pointer finger....which totally sucks because I so need that finger to type...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.