CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Sorry. :/ I didn't think just saying I'd read them would be an issue because I didn't say where or from whom I got them (especially since I didn't get them from here) but in any case I'm sorry. Won't happen again.

2. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Thanks, Fay. It makes more sense. With so much "stuff" and "info" out there, it's hard to tell what's "real" and what isn't. I have heard Ausiello mentioned before, so I assumed it was ok to mention his site. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't treading on thin ice here. I did enough of that yesterday when I had to make a call - that was quite the experience! LOL!

Thanks for clarifying that for me!

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Whatever happens, we should find out one way or another soon enough, because AFAIK, they're filming the first few eps of next season before they break for the summer, so hopefully things will be cleared up before the finale airs.

(and if it's not Angell kicking the bucket, then I shall be vomiting into it. If they're putting a bait and switch and killing Flack instead, then I shall not be watching next season)

4. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

:lol: I just love the way you worded that. And I'll be right there with you.

But as others have said, I don't think they're that stupid. I mean, I've never heard a fan say that they don't like Flack before. He seems to be on everybody's good list.

5. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Wow, filming for next season already? Are they trying to get ahead of the game, or what? No matter the reason, COOL!
    Just too bad they probably won't even hint at what may or may not happen to anyone who may or may not be part of the cast. UGH!

6. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

Run Adam Run!! Hide behind someone, maybe even Hawkes? :devil:

7. marialisa

marialisa Victim

Well, I guess this is why I was always taught never to ask a multiple question - too easy for you to get an answer that, on reflection, confuses the heck out of you.

When I first read this I thought it meant, 'Yes, someone from the opening credits will die,' but now I think the 'yes' is to the first question...even more so when I think of some of the obtuse answers Ausiello has given to similar questions in the past.

Hmm, just a guess, but I bet that's why he chose to answer this particular question in the first place :rolleyes:

As for the "hopeful and heroic start"to Season 6, all I can say is that it had better involve Flack (alive) or I too will join La Guera and ErinElizabeth (to name but a few I am sure) in bailing on this show. Much as I love the other characters (well, most of them anyway) it is Flack/ Eddie Cahill that brings me back week after week. I can put up with any amount of stunt casting and 'do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do' Mac if I can get an eyeful...er, have an opportunity to appreciate the nuanced and subtle performance of a skilled actor :adore:

I still think the spoilers that have been reported here are right and it will be Angell who dies - however if they are wrong then I guess tptb have made a huge (and successful) effort to mislead us. If that is the case I'll give them a generous round of applause whilst wishing they would put the same effort into continuity and developing interesting storylines that don't depend on stunt casting and/ or coincidences that, even in the land of TV crime drama, raise eyebrows in their absurdity.

Hmmm, I wonder how many more of these 'teasers' we will have before we reach the season finale?

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I'm still pretty convinced it's Angell, despite Ausiello's answer. If it's not, then well done TPTB! I was fooled. :lol:

Ceindreadh, I don't remember reading anywhere that they were filming some new season episodes before going on hiatus. Does anyone know if that's the case?

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I haven't heard anything about them filming for next season - is there still a threat of a SAG strike?

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS...

[​IMG]

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks. :) We just need to be very careful so sources don't dry up! Thanks to everyone for being conscientious about this.

I know they're working on some scripts for season six now, but I'm not sure if they're actually being filmed or if the writers are just getting a jump start. I would imagine it's the latter, since last year was a special case because of the WGA strike and the threat of a SAG strike.

12. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

The interview was with Peter Lenkov... he is the lead producer of the show, so Im guessing that he knows Angell isnt in the main line up. And when he was asked about a romance for Hawkes he pretty much avoided the question. It is Hawkes that gets killed and Danny gets shot and is in a coma....dont know if the coma carries over to season 6 or if he comes out before show ends. that is what the CBS website and Peter Lenkov say. We all knew that the one that said Angell was way to early to be a confident source, besides nothing you read in Wiki is reliable, and that is the only place that it was found about Angell.

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Uh.. I for one did not get the Angell info from Wiki... Where exactly are you getting your info from?? :wtf:

14. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

If Angell is save, I will bow down to you! Wait...HAWKES??!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Take Mac, Stella, and everyone else. Not going to go into freak out mode just yet, going to wait til' the finale. Must resist the power of spoilers. Then what exactly is Angell's dad going to be doing there(hopefully just to mislead us:thumbsup:) This whole killing someone off is just plain stupid and cruel, has anyone mentioned that? Gosh, the only reason I watch the show is for the CAST. Now why would they go and take someone out, huh?I know it's to late complain about that but, how incredibly frustrating this is. I still like it though...

ETA: Did anyone see a promo for Yahrzeit??? I've been looking for one. It's less than a week now for it to air. They usually have a promo by now...

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Oh yeah and I just remembered this, Angell's father has already been casted so I think it's pretty set in stone, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.