Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm FUMING! If this is true, I don't know what I'm going to do. Serisouly, come on TPTB! Get a clue. Like GNRF said, he doesn't even carry a gun! Does he plan on going on Morpheus-like, and starts snapping necks? WTF?!

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

That was what I thought... just let us quit the "Stokes On Duty" episode because George can't do it with his back and get our favourite guy Ray Langston on big screen again...:wtf: They can not be serious :scream:

They really choke us with the guy... dammit :(

Why didn't they wrote another script if they couldn't do it with George and spare that one for the next season??? And why the hell should Ray be able to shoot someone anyway... he isn't even supposed to wear a gun... :shifty:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Why does it say "Det. Ray Langston" anyway? They don't call their CSIs detectives on this show. The only one they do that on is NY. On Vegas and Miami it's always been "Hi, I'm CSI Stokes/Desquene (sorry, I still have trouble spelling Cal's last name lol), etc". Though some of them have been called "officer" a few times.

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yeah that's odd... as far as I know they really haven't been called that way...

Shit enough that they give us a new dose of Langston to cuss over and then they call him also detective... just great :scream:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, honestly... the "detective" part could just be a mistake on Ausiello's part. :lol:

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I'm sure it was... the only thing I'm mad about is the fact that this 'detective' will get another episode focused on his part... while Greg, Nick and Cath, our beloved charatcters get the back seat again...

Damn if that episode was meant for Nick and George couldn't do it why giving Langston another epi and not Greg for that matter... this is getting really annoying...

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T First, Cynthia Watros and Gerald McRaney on CSI. I can't wait to see the finale. I'm surprise Gerald is doing CSI since he was sick in real life and got cancer. Cynthia Watros use to played Annie Dutton on Guiding Light and Lost.

BOT- I don't believe everything what Aussileo said and I will wait and see when the finale come. Langton can't carry a gun unless other CSI in trouble and where the cops? Cops should be there with CSI.

8. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

It looks like the mistake originated from CBS. It must be a pretty slow news day for Ausiello if he's just copy/pasting CBS press releases.

9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

If this is true I am done,I will not be back for season ten. If they want to push him to the forefront then they can do it but I won't be there and I feel that this was the Stokes on Duty episode but now is the Langston Again episode and I don't like it. I have been patient but now I know IF this is true I will be done...I am tired of stressing over their changes and I really don't care for Langston so there, CBS, you guys are blind to what the real fans of CSI want! You probably just placed that last nail in the CSI coffin...what a waste!

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well Ray did say in "No Way Out" that he was trying to get certified to carry a gun, so I think maybe by then he has gone through enough training and is certified.

Now being that Ray has not even been a CSI that long and something like this is already happening to him makes me mad because Greg had to wait 3 seasons after being a CSI to have anything storyline wise like that.

It would be nice if Ray sort of bonded with Greg over taking someone's life, but I do not think the TPTB are smart enough to think of doing something like that that might actually interest the viewers of the show who still only watch because their original favorites are still with the show. No they have to keep pimping the new guy as the only star on the show...so it seems.

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yeah that's sad but true... I'm sure that will be an "All about Ray Langston"-episode, like the ones we love so much :wtf::shifty:

They dig the show a grave with that sh*t... :scream:

12. Nicksfriend

Well, we have had this big build up all season for Nick to do something with that gun. Gee, that boy pulls out his gun more than I go to the potty and now we have Langston,the newbie using the deadly force. Wow what a cliffhanger that will be!(sarcasm dripping from my type writer) I know I will be rooting for them to can his butt! Send him to the morgue where he belongs with Doc Robbins! It would be the only reason I would be excited for the premier next season. I want my show back, I want the characters who have been waiting patiently in the background to get their day.it isn't fair!!!!!!!

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

That's absolutely right. After all the things that happened this season with Nick being more risky and pulling his gun out that often it should have been HIS episode. Even Georeg couldn't make it, they should have leave it for him for later or the next season... I was thinking there is something coming up because Nick was acting so strange sometimes during the season... this episode would have been the final straw and the point where everything gets out.

And what do we get??? Langston the newbie carries his gun for the first time and shoots someone... that are the moments where I really ask myself what the writers think while choosing the main characters for an episode... this is just rediculous...

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Langston still may not be carrying a gun. All it said was "deadly force". There's more ways to kill someone than just shooting them. Also there was something that someone posted awhile back that said that the Finale was going to be a self contained episode and not a cliffhanger.

I don't particularly want another Langston episode either. I already hit mute every time he's on screen, and sometimes that ends up being for more than half the episode. I've found his voice is sending me to dreamland faster than CSI Miami (which has always been my cure for insomnia.).

Susan

15. Nicksfriend

Well Susan,you are doing better than me! I just wait to watch it on the internet and fast forward through the Langston moments.

It just angers me! Let's go back to episode one of this season,the one where Nick should have found Warrick but then Petersen announced his leaving so that changed. Then we have only one episode that is even remotely Nick centered but even there we see all of our favorites,it was good! Okay, I felt there would be the moment where Nick finally just broke,that gun in the air firing with rapid speed towards some unfortunate threatening suspect. But noooooooo. We have Langston using deadly force because he is the 14 million dollar man. Some may say that it is because of George's back problems. Well,it only takes eight of those vertebrae to stand and hold a gun and only the top four to actually fire it so I feel this is just an excuse to not allow Nick his day AGAIN! I am soooo angry right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.