Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay I have thread name, it's corny and funny and part of a song:

Eric and Calleigh #36 We're Doing It and Doing It Well

Now don't take it that it means sex only, it has many meanings okay! It's from Ll cool J's song.

Back to discussion: Calleigh's let him into the relationship, I think she finally realizes that he's ready to settle down with one girl and spend the life with her. It's still so unreal at this point but they're helping each other adjust to this new kind of living. I can't believe they're having sex already, ew, well I'm a virgin what u expect? Anyway, i thought Calleigh'd wait till later on in the relationship, cause love isnt all about sex and she knows that, I expected her to wait and hoping Eric would too. Where did u get this info. that the two had sex in Wolfe Sheeps Clothing? I want to know.

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I love the title, but I'd like to see a poll, just so everyone has a chance to give their input. I have an idea: "Naked Eric is the property of C. Duquesne". Yeah, it's kind of stupid, but I thought I would share it anyway.

As for the question about what Calleigh was thinking during that scene in "Burned"...it's hard to tell. But my best guess is that her internal dialogue was going "Oh my God. Eric is staring into my eyes. How did I not notice how gorgeous those eyes are? I mean, I've always known he was good-looking, and that he had nice eyes but...wow. I could get lost in them. Wait? What's that smell? No, not the charred house smell, but that cologne smell. Oh my God. He's wearing cologne. And he smells so amazing. I want my pillow to smell like that...oh God. I feel so exposed...Eric..."

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hi All! Quiet weekend away, but had time to watch many CSI:M reruns. :thumbsup:

Jennifer, Monica1604, and Ginnna
    - LOVEEE THE PICS!!

"I WANNA JUMP YOUR BONES!!:drool:" :guffaw::guffaw: No, seriously, :borg:, I think she wanted to say something sweet. Maybe a thank you for always rescuing her..Its not the first time and sure wasn't going to be the last. I don't think she wanted to profess her love for him that very moment, though. It was an intense moment and would've been great if they weren't at a crime scene, but since they were, and they weren't alone, she kept it in. I know he was thinking "....YES, SAY IT!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE..." but...he saw in her eyes what she wanted to say and she saw in his he was on the same level. :adore: That look said it all though - no explanation needed.

I think I'll stick to my first idea: "We're In This Together Now" ;) I think it definitely describes what point they're at in their relationship. They have to ban together to keep this going because who else do they have but themselves and their special bond. We all know they will face IAB, the Russian mob, and whoever else to make this thing last. Seems fitting....

4. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

He he...yep, I sure did. Goes to show I am watching WAY too much TV...I'm starting to confuse shows/seasons/characters... :rolleyes:

I absolutely agree that Eric realized stronger feelings for Calliegh starting right after the shooting, I just got the impression from his surprise when she kissed him and his surprise when Natalia brought that up, that he hadn't really considered that she might share his feelings or even considered a relationship possible until that point. Either way, their mutual looks in Just Murdered and Burned were smokin! :devil:

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I suppose they both were a little overhelmed by intensity of the moment. I guess this was the first time they actually understood that they can be something more then just friends. I don't know what exactly they have been thinking, but I imagine both of them thought about that possibility at that moment. It was probably too much to process it at the moment and that's why they only whispered to each other.:confused:

Well you know it's pretty obvious they had sex in that episode, I mean he waked up naked in her bed and they are two adults, as we all know deeply in love, so I'm sure they weren't just sleeping kindly during that night.;)
    As for the waiting, they have known each other really long time so it's not so weird they went to bed already, I guess they waited long enough. And their relationship definitely is not all about just sex, like Marija_Magdalena said he have been waiting for her 2 years, so this can be more serious then it is.:)

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Holy crapola, we're at the end of this thread! I mean, I knew we were approaching the end, but this is REALLY the end! Sweet.

I like "Eric and Calleigh #36: We're In This Together Now" for a new thread title, but I wouldn't mind a vote either.

What was Calleigh thinking when she whispered his name in "Burned"? I think it was a jumble of "god, you're so sweet" and "you know there's something between us, don't you?" and "you can take me right now, you know".

I hate that Eric let the moment slip by. Wasn't that the kind of opening he must've been looking for? A crack in her armor, an opportunity to speak to her heart instead of her head? UGH... but I guess TPTB figured it wasn't the right time, so they teased us with that excruciatingly sexy little tidbit.

But it's alright, because Eric and Calleigh are canon now. :D

New thread, new thread, new thread! Here we come!

P.S. I think it makes total sense that they're sleeping together. They are both adults and they've basically been dancing around the issue for years, so... they've waited long enough. The only thing that surprises me is that the AUDIENCE has been shown evidence of their sex-having, and it seems a bit early in the canon relationship to be showing that kind of thing to the audience. It worries me, makes me think they're showing us as much as possible before they make E/C crash and burn sooner rather than later.

But I don't like to think that way, and I certainly don't know that they're planning anything of the sort, so... I'm trying to keep my head in my happy place, my HipHuggers place. :adore:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I think that's enough time to wait and they were DEFINITELY having sex!! If you notice on the episodes, they always date the crimes the day the show airs. "Smoke..." aired 2/2 and "Wolfe..." aired 3/30, so I think that's a pretty long time to wait if they didn't do anything sooner, on top of 7 years!!! Yes, he was naked in all his glory:drool:, so that morning scene was pretty obvious. It seems like it just happened though, because he did have on the same clothes the following day and he was ill prepared. I'm just ecstatic they're doing things together now, whether it be dreams, laughs, hugs or having sex and threw all the uneasiness out the door..FINALLY!! :)

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hated that also but seeing how it all turned out I think it actually makes sense. I think that Eric's feelings weren't quite so strong and defined at that moment. In Just Murdered (the episode right before Burned) I think he first realized that there was a possibility that he could have something more than friendship and flirtyness with Cal. Then that glass scene in Burned took place and I think that the intensity of the moment (and her obvious response to it) confirmed that he really might want something more and that there was the possibility that it could actually happen. So I think that it was more of a defining his feelings moment than him being 100% sure about it and taking the opportunity to let her know. I think he was still in the process if realizing it himself and that's why there wasn't a more concrete answer on his part.

For thread title I like "We're in this together now" but since there were two other names suggested I think that a poll would be good so everyone can express their preference :).

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think the reason for me not believing they were having sex, is that I kept saying to myself that, 'it's too early, they shouldnt, it's not right, it'd seem like desperation'. But yeah, they are adults with the hots for each other. The feeling that it was wrong was brought out by 'the seven years in the making' you know? This couple has worked together day and night for so long and for them to find out the love that they have for each other is great - and then to just have sex, just like that. Seems weird to me, but what the hell I'm glad they're together. THEY'RE MEANT TO BE! So yeah, I wouldnt be surprized if she ends up pregnant.

Which I stated was the 'issue' of one of the girls in the finale. with like a 2% chance.

I haven't used the spoiler box in a long time. That's bad, lol.

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I'll eat my shoes if she ends up pregnant. I think the CSI franchise learned its lesson about character pregnancy when a lot of people were upset over making Anna's/Lindsay's baby Danny's child. A lot of people thought it was a bad move and I don't want the CSI writers making the same mistake with Calleigh. I'm sure they won't. But if they do... again, I'll eat my shoes. ;)

I don't know why it would seem it's too early since they're adults, they've definitely been sexually active for a long time (hehe, "sexually active"... that reminds me of the movie "Juno") and they're obviously attracted to each other... they shouldn't waste any time being shy. I'm glad they're moving along nicely in the stages of their relationship.

P.S. Yep, they're meant to be!

*jumps for joy* NEW THREAD WOO!

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.