**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I have felt that way too.

I have to completely agree with all of this. I've always thought that if this storyline is designed for her exit that it was because tptb realized she wasn't working as well as they thought she would. Though I've wondered a time or two about the freeze, but I really would think it would be the latter. Now I'm left wondering if they will replace her or just as MJ said, have a faceless ME. Or they could pull a "Bones" and just do rotating MEs until they find one that clicks. :)

I don't know if I agree with this. While I can see Alexx fussing at them (about messing with her DBs) in a motherly tone, I can still see (as the guys walk out of the morgue), Alexx grinning a little bit because while it was ill-advised, it was still kind of funny.

Hey, I just had a thought, maybe Yelina could be the new ME. :lol: They could say that she went to medical school before the academy. :lol: It would be a stretch, but I could honestly see her as the ME. I mean, its already a character that most people seem to like, so why not. :lol:

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, according to the CBS website schedule for Monday night this week, there's no CSIM. They're playing an extra episode of The Mentalist instead. They have a rerun of Raising Caine on Saturday. What the hell? They don't so that to any other show. I'm going to leave commentary letting them know that I don't appreciate the schedule instability.

3. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I love The Mentalist, but I'd like to see a promo for CSIM. CTV's schedule is playing The Mentalist as well, darn, maybe during it we'll get a promo.

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

If it's possible to get a promo when there's no CSI Miami on monday then I'll watch. And they better show it.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I hope so....I can't wait to see Corey's last ep! :D

It is possible that during the Mentalist ep we will get a promo. If not, we all know the "promo schedule" if you will. No doubt we will get one during the week.

It is funny b/c CBS's press site had a re-run of "Raging Cannibal" slated to air tomorrow night...but it is possible that they put another release out stating the change and I just didn't see it....that site takes sooo long to load sometimes that I easily lose interest :lol:

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

or it could be that the local networks themselves made the decision to switch things up and not go with what CBS wanted ?

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Possible. Or CBS changed it and just didn't put out a release for it b/c I went to the press release site and there is no release stating the change. It wouldn't be the first time...so anything is possible at this point ;)

It will however, be funny if TV Guide is wrong and the repeat of Miami is still going to air!! It sooo wouldn't be the first time that TV Guide got something wrong! :lol:

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

My copy of TVGuide staes that it's a rerun of Raging Cannibal. It's my Direct TV and the CBS website (www.cbs.com) that says otherwise. Anyway, it's annoying all the way around.

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Well it dont matter what the hell is comin on tonight! I'm gonna watch House at seven and then watever comes on at nine on CBS. And I'm gonna scream at the tv if I dont see a promo after the first, second, third and fourth commercial. Humph.

So anyone dying for the 27th?

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Corey's last ep...-cry-

A gernade going off in the morgue, though. Too awesome, too awesome.

11. Lyra

Lyra Victim

I enjoy hearing about what will happen next! New epi tonight? Sigh, I can't stand waiting, why can't it be new EVERY week?

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I can't wait until new monday!! Corey's last episode :( but there will be some E/C though!
    OMG! This is the one with the grenade in the morgue? I thought that was futher on! YAY!! I really can't wait!

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh gosh, one more torturing week...
    I'm gonna die :lol:

Next episode will rock our world :lol: It's Corey's last epi so it's gonna be a bomb :D I still can't believe is leaving :( Too bad, he was & is an awesome writer, but anyway, I can understand him, 8 years are manyyy time :)

If the promo air tonight [I really hope so :D] please make kinda od a description of it, pleaseee? I guess it won't be on youtube that fast and I'm dying to watch it :D

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

oh my god another torturing week I really need a new ep to stay alive.
    *winks*;)
    Omg I can't believe its Coreys last episode:( but I bet it's gonna be good.
    this is where the granade in the morgue right? and Ryan confonts Tara?:shifty:

I'm gonna watch the mentalist and i hope there will be a promo if not i think Im gonna be real sad:( like what happen for 7.21.

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ahhh. I dunno, is it the one with the gernade in it? I was just expressing my excitement for whatever episode that may be. I think it's actually 7.25 'Seeing Red.'
    Sorry, I should have better seperated my two topic there but cut me some slack, I just got done driving with my grandfather and so I cannot think clearly. Haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.