Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did you also get the feeling that when Shawn walked outside of the theater and told that girl that he had bad news that he was gonna tell her he couldn't date her? I thought that for a split second. I thought he's gonna go back and find Jules and kiss her or something like that. :lol:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* I wished so badly for that, and I really did think it was going to happen at first. There's actually a thought that goes along with this...
    Is it possible that at first Shawn was going to, but then couldn't? Because from the look on his face, he was still very conflicted at that point.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, he looked very conflicted. It looked like he was about to give in to it then he had a moment where he was berating himself for even thinking of standing up the other girl and he couldn't do it. :lol:

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I didn't like much the last two episodes, they weren't even funny.
    I think the scary movies one was written by James Roday but I didn't like it, it wasn't comedy at all.
    I liked a lot the one with Lassie as a suspect though and the one involving American football was nice too.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I liked the scary movie one, but you're right it wasn't funny. I think it was supposed to be just because it was Friday the 13th and the movie came out that same day. It was a little silly, but not funny. I think that was the point though. The only part that made me giggle was when shawn saw the body and screamed like a girl. :lol:

6. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

I loved the part where Gus threw the noodle and the beach ball as a distraction. That was pure comedy. I absolutely love the show.

7. Kemy

Kemy Dead on Arrival

Oh I absoultely loved the season finale (had the time to watch ist yesterday, finally^^)
    Does anyone know when we will get the new season?
    I cant wait much longer..they are so cute and weird..all of them.:D

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to the USA Network website, Psych returns "this summer." They do not give a specific date at this time. But they also put it this way... "In less time than it takes to start a commercial pineapple farm, Psych will be back for their fourth season!"

9. Dynamo1

While searching for something else on Amazon, I found out that the second Psych paperback novel, Mind Over Magic, is due out on July 7. The first book, A Mind is a Terrible Thing to read, also written by William Rabkin, came out in January 2009.

10. CSInyFAN

CSInyFAN Victim

Psych is awesome!

11. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i didn't know that they made Psych into books! yay i have something to read now!!

12. Dynamo1

13. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Okay, what is the thing about Comic-Con? I thought it was just for comics or manga or whatever, but now Pysch, Monk, Bones, Burn Notice and Fringe are there (of course, I sort of understand Fringe). But what are tv shows doing at a comics convention?

14. Dynamo1

Sean, Gus, and Jules could be the modern day Jughead, Archie, and Betty. Or is that Clark, Jimmy, and Lois? Shaggy, Fred, and Velma?

15. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

The season premiere of Psych is August 7th. Yay! :) Shawn and Gus go skiing! lol