Better off Ted

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Ducky, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Okay, I checked and didn't see thread... Beesy, just slap me if I was blind :p

Has anyone watched this comedy yet? FOur episodes so far - it's rather... special. I think it's more 'clever' humour than just basic comedies - slight move towards Britcoms, but not too much so it would work with American audience.

I hope it will go further, I've got some few good laughs out of it :D

2. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I love it, I needed something to watch after Scrubs and it is so funny!!!! And Ted is super cute! Last nights episode was so great. "Just because you steal a baby and put your name on it dosn't make it yours.":guffaw:

3. Ducky

Ah yes :guffaw: During the first two episode, the freezing and yelling after that as a side effect.. man, made me really laugh and too bad they didn't continue it a few more episodes.

And last night, just the whole thing about selling wrapping paper and being competitive.

A kickass

4. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I absolutely loved the guy who yelled after he was frozen:guffaw:
    The best thing on that show so far was the idea of growing meat, it made me laugh so hard :lol:

5. Project DAY

Project DAY Hit and Run

Ahahaha--I love this show! Ted and Veronica kill me--especially Veronica...she's so clever and conceded--and kinda oblivious in some cases--she's great.

I loved the wrapping paper contest--and the race to the elevator XD
    I thought the scene where Ted was tucking his daughter in for bed was funny about the Mickey wearing her ears thing and then she asked him to leave the light on because it was a bit creepy to think about/imagine

Oh I thought the ep where he brought her into work was hilarious. Veronica was like making her into a mini-me and by the end of it, she was searching for another kid at the daycare to take under her wing :lol:

6. Ducky

Had problems to search this thread since search didn't accept "better" "off or "ted" since those are too short or too common :lol:

New episodes start next week! on 8th Dec we see the first of 2nd season. Oh I've been waiting for these so long :D