Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph--->!
    OMG we can't be sure of anything!:p hopefully at least one of them will *know* why they do what they are going to do in "Helenika":lol:
    I thought it could be Stella considering her reaction towards Ella in 5.16 but it would be great if Mac is THE ONE;) knowing.
    Actually, what could be better than in-love-Mac chasing the love of his life????????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BTW i want let you know our sweet Shamila will be back next week to This Smacked Home (Karu). She says HI to the whole Family (Dear, have a good day. Hopefully you won't be exhausted. Rest as much as you can:thumbsup:)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, I agree with you on that one Debs, it would be adorable for Mac to realise how he really feels about Stella, and for us to see him chasing the love of his life... :adore: I think it would be really cute, I can imagine Mac to be quite the romantic when he puts his mind to it. I'd love to see scenes of him persuing her in some romantic sort of way. :adore:

Send Shamila our love, is she ok?

*Hugs all around.*

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie! I love your avvie and your signature. Don't give up hope my dear, they have to give us something. I am trying to be positive. (All the while blocking all the negative energy that is surrounding my favorite ships...LALALALALALALA) There is nothing better than a man chasing the love of his life half way around the world, it is what dreams are made of :adore:

We all know that Mac & Stella are meant for each other, it is written in the ancient Greek Mythology (well if it isn't it should be)

Debbie, I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed your pics of Old Mac & Old Stella, let's just hope that they don't wait that long to get together, I would not be a very happy shipper if that was the case. :lol:

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Oh my gosh! How could I forget that? I love this picture:

[​IMG]

SEE? There's also a moment from this season in Green Piece strangely enough.

[​IMG]

If I am not mistaken, Stella's dress is green :adore:

Well, I'm going to go watch SVU. Apparently they're playing Wii. MT says hi and I should pester her into posting :lol:

Axel

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

love all positive feelings around!:lol::lol::lol:

Ladies, we officially reach 800 posts and a new race to get a new Title Thread has started. Start suggesting titles and post as much as you can. It would be great to be in our 16 th Thread when 5.24 is aired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph-->
    P. persued him as he told Stella:p (did he tell or did he clarify:lol:) so it would be amazing watching him after Stella
    And what about if he realizes he is in love with her? I agree with you, he would be totally romantic (OMG just the thought of it!:drool::drool:) i can imagine him doing all kind of sweet and romantic things and Rambo Stella's face: :wtf: what's is wrong with you, dude?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    she is, she is and i will:bolian:

Tex--->
    i won't Tex. I didn't have time to make me a new one:lol: I want to know NOW how Stella's face will be when she meets him. She won't faint i guess but her legs will become into gela:lol:
    mmmm i love the Smacked Family has enjoyed "Geriatric Love":lol: for the sake of our mental sanity we hope they won't wait until Season 52 to kiss:guffaw: I am planning new *evilish* ideas muahahahha. But the next one will be based on the movie "You've got mail" movie;)

Axel---> let's pray she will dress in green and Mac in black:drool::drool::drool: It's like a trademark for them

hugs

Debbie :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

New thread? Hmmm... how about What Do You Mean By "Never-Before-Realized-Chemistry"? or maybe "We told You So.";)

Okay, they stink. But I'm on drugs, my face hurts, and things are starting to spin.:cardie:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh dear! hopefully you will feel better tomorrow!

We take in consideration all suggestions. Yours are already in the database for a future election :D

My Choise is "Mac & Stella #16 -Because they are SO living together"

but i am not sure because it would be ridiculous if at the end they have separate flats

ps: BTW CONGRATULATIONS Family! you made it possible! We broke our former record! more than 18.000 visitors! (remember in Thread 9 we only had 324 visits!) Thank you and congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Hey guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome the other day. :) I have a title suggestion. It's one we're about to use for the Smacked thread on another forum:

Because it only takes a spark to ignite them

Feel free to use it or not. ;)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Cath!!!!!!!!

I like that title a lot! I wonder if that catfight will ignite them *coughingreececough*

I mean, that catfight will have to pull the trigger to a lot of interesting reactions from them.
    I can bet it will be THE EPISODE for us :D

Have time for graphic love?

Imagine Mac, just finding out she leaves towards "Helenika"

[​IMG]

And Stella 's face when she meets him there?

[​IMG]

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Pleni,
    That's the POINT ignites the spark of unrealized chemistry in Greece. :adore:

Debbie,
    Mac knows a strong leture is not enough to convince his stubborn Stella, only justice to be served does. With the Greek embassy guy being 'exported' and Diako is dead, the case had changed into another direction. The major case officially asked for help from the lab, Mac's no longer out of the loop. The MAJOR CATFIGHT may not about what Stella did, it's about something else.

I agreed we should have dreams and the excitements with the dreams come true is worth everything. I like surprises, especially when Mac wrapped Stella in his arms and pressed his face against hers in 'the ride in', or Stella sat on Mac's desk, or their talk about Reed or Ella, or the dinner date and coffee date. :adore: I mean all those sweet scenes were not told beforehand. Expecting the tptb do what we want is wasting our breath.

Steph,
    Totally agreed. They are too blind to realize their feeligs for each other is deeply rooted in their heart. Only when they are about to lose will make them come to sense.

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Names for #16? :lol: Well, you know my choice for this one, unless 5.24 makes me change my mind and apologize for being oh so unbelieving. "In season 52 we trust". Just kidding. I'll try to come up with something better. Hopefully TPTB will give me a hand.

Axel, thanks for the Stella in green pictures. That's her lucky color (and ours Smacked-wise :thumbsup:). We should check her suitcase when she packs her things to go... wherever she goes in that episode we're all looking forward to. We'll only let her take green things. By the way, in the episode called "Green piece" she was wearing green and holding a bride bouquet at that place were couples get married. Interesting, isn't it? It helps me cling to the "ah, but they're married!" conspiracy theory.

Steph ---> *dies from cuteness* Unless they spoil the macig moment with a stupid statement such as "you're the best friend I've ever had" -at which point I'll proceed to torture both Mac and TPTB making them listen to Paris Hilton's songs again and again-, he will be forced to admit what he feels for her. I'd love a kiss, but I don't think it's needed. I prefer something strong and steady to something volatile.

Deb, if they have catfights during season 52, I hope they are careful. Osteoporosis is a bitch and we don't want them to break a bone.

I don't think Stella will go Rambo on him for so long. She'll try to appear tough the first couple of nanoseconds and then she'll melt and she'll be too busy drooling over him to get mad.

Kikii, one of the things you said got me thinking maybe "bonding moments" equals "revolting CBS fanvid". Oh, yuck! *copies Stella's curse in 5.16, only changing 'bird' for 'writer' and 'coffee' for 'Smacked'* :scream:

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:)
    and then I go down in the gutter:lol: I can't get the new mental pictures out of my mind:lol: they are a bit:devil: :)lol:)
    I soo love that scene:lol:
    And that's even the more reason for Mac to help her to get a little less a workaholic, but then again, he's also a workaholic:lol: they are perfect for each other:D
    you managed to get me to daydream about that to:drool:

it's cool that we are close to the 16#thread:) shows how much Smacked ruuls:D

I watched Heart of Glass (s 3, e16) when Stella got cut by the glass, and (not sure if it's the same eppy now) when Mac,Adam and Stella are talking about the glass, stella goes into her own little world thinking about the cut on her arm, Mac tries to get her attention, he get's it after calling her name a few times, i think Mac knew something was up with her already then, because she wasn't herself...
    And when Mac where in the interview room and Kennedy (sister to the dead guy) smash the chair into the glass window where Stella,Flack and hawkes is, and Stella get that one cut on her cheek, when she walks away from the interview room, and mac tries to call after her but she ignores him, poor guy must wonder what's up..
    the next day (and eppy) she tells him about the cut and Mac pulls her into a hug and tells her that he's always there for her:adore: i love the begging of that eppy:D

here's the unscripted kiss of Melina's:D
    [​IMG]

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

YAY! We truly are a powerful thread - congrats everyone.

Thanks for providing pictures I love them everyone. Giovinazzo<3 I loved that episode too, I am so surprised nothing happened in that episode like a kiss! Was the episode called the ride in?
    [​IMG]

I would seriously like some of this bonding in 5x24, if they do not go further than we hope.

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Gio, you're back from the gutter! You're a bad influence, you know? Or maybe I am the bad influence, since I keep coming up with dirty ideas. Dear writers, that's the problem with so much underused chemistry: crazy fangirls can (and will) exploit it! :devil:

Thanks for the picture, it's lovely. I can't believe it was unscripted, it look so in character, so Stella. Melina is definitely Smacked :lol: She did a great job there. Now she can complete it in 5.24, pweety pliz? *puppy eyes*

Mari, that picture was lovely too. Mac consoling heartbroken Stella :adore: If only he held her tight just because on a regular basis. Lately we've been deprived of that kind of affection. So unfair :(
    Well, they should go further than that. Otherwise the pompous -and laughable- words "never-before-realized chemistry" won't make any sense. They've been there before, just so you know, writers... But then again, if you've read who's the one to kick the bucket, they blew things out of proportion. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing special happened. But I want it to happen! *more puppy eyes*

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hey, got this week's TV Guide and the Horoscope section for this week is--- Melina! I know that it is about Melina, but it is amazing how one's alter-ego can be so in touch with one's real life.;):p

If you are a TAURUS: ATTENTION Taurus! You'll be ditching your comfort zone to seek out new, bolder situations. But take care: Once you've had a taste for danger, you may not be able to live without it.

Okay, I'm not one to believe in the whole horoscope-hocus-pocus and what not, but oh! it's seems so... foretelling.:p Like Melina taking a chance for writing an episode. Or Stella taking a chance and flying to Greece and now with Mac?:bolian: Hm hm.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.