Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That was fun to watch, although they basically gave away the plot for tonight. Emily is so funny!

2. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Hopefully, I haven't missed the chance to add my two cents to the letter. I actually would love it if they didn't do the break up to make up thing. Keep them together. What I love about the relationship is the friendship turned to romance. I would love for them to keep it going and do it justice. Don't cheapen the relationship, the characters, or their love by not allowing the relationship to last. Let them have challenges yes, even bring Jake back if they must but show them being mature, staying together and working it out. It's a great relationship and please keep it that way!

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Adam, baby, I love you...but shut yo' mouth :lol:

Not ALL relationships have to go to hell....only the ones that arn't meant to be! I want that Cuba episode....:guffaw:Emily has been snooping on here, hasn't she? ;)

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG I loved it! Emily is adorable! Lol, doubt the writers would do an episode w/ Emily and Adam in Cuba but maybe there'll be an episode acknowledging they went on vacation. Remember when Jake and Calleigh were together, they went to Antigua. It wasn't shown, but it was acknowledged. I also liked her bit about Brooke. Emily seems like a blast to work with.

It's too bad Adam nor Emily know what is going to happen to their pairing. I would hate to see them break up but then again this is a show and it happens. I am hoping it doesn't though. I would rather watch them encounter problems at the workplace while continuing to be a couple.

I am looking forward to tonight's episode. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen a new epi. Ahh, I am addicted!

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I loved the interview ...but c'mon Adam I'm in love with you but don't do that to EC already it to 7 SEVEN years to get them together and your saying that ... I think Emily got the right idea, on holiday to Cuba yeah that's what we all wanted I really really hope we get to see that and please give us another kiss before the end of the season just to keep us going during the summer and I hope they don't split them up before the end of the season that would just kill me! Anyways we NEED the Cuba scenes! I'm sure Emily has been sneaking around here!:)

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ok, so no cute E/C moments in this episode but they did have scenes together. Emily had some comical scenes, look out for her scenes w/ Frank where they are about to interrogate Brooke's character along w/ her son Lucas. Hilarious the looks she gives Frank.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ok, so no cute E/C moments in this episode but they did have scenes together. Emily had some comical scenes, look out for her scenes w/ Frank where they are about to interrogate Brooke's character along w/ her son Lucas. Hilarious the looks she gives Frank.

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I'm about to pass out! If my computer wasn't so slow, I would've posted this sooner!

I was headed upstairs when I heard ET on my tv, with the CSI:M theme song and ran downstairs. It was pretty much like the online interview but I had to do a double take :eek::eek: when I heard the reporter saying something about what to expect from Cal and Eric and I couldn't believe my eyes:eek::eek:!!! While she was saying this there were two people in bed doing a love scene! It was a man's back hovering over a woman and it definitely looked exactly like Eric's tanned back (can't forget it, etched in:drool:) and a woman with short manicured nails!! They wouldn't show faces, but I got so excited I hope this isnt a tease:scream:. I AM PRAYING they really are doing this scene and has to do with Emily's comment about seeing them kiss again. I can't stop smiling!!! :):):):):):)

9. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

OMG! I hope you are right in what you saw. I checked my TV listings and ET comes on in less than an hour. I'm definitely going to be checking that out. :devil:

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

NOOO lol I missed it! I ran downstairs to see if it was coming on in 5 minutes...but apparently, mine comes on like 1.5 hours earlier :(
    If ANYONE can record this...pleaseeee do so! My brain hurts! LOL

I hope that is them doing a love scene! That would be so awesome!

I'm sure it will be online. But if anyone has access to a recording device of any kind...it would be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  11. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I can't record it but I will definitely report back here with further details. Thanks for the heads up, VirGoddess. I don't think I would have bothered to watch it because I assumed the interview would be the same as we saw online. :thumbsup:

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

In this episode there were two people in bed doing a love scene but sadly it was not E/C. Even though the guy was hot who did that scene, all I could think of was why could E/C have a scene like that? If they can do it on CSI NY they could do it on CSI Miami!

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

sorry to rain on the parade guys, but it's actually part of the first few minutes of the episode where a guy and a girl are in bed(sneak preview also showed this scene). Unfortunately it is not E/C:( although I had wished it was.

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Sorry, hate to ruin the excitement but I'm almost positive it is a tease. Because..
    On the CBS website they put up a clip of what I'm assuming is the opening scene from tonight's episode and there were two people in bed messing around before the whole discovery of the murder. And it wasn't Eric and Calleigh. And in the interview, it looked like they put some kind effect on the footage so the guys back would look tanned or whatever since they were talking about the Eric/Calleigh romance..

BTW- Please remember to post at least 3 lines of on-topic discussion.
    Also- the only videos you can post are promo videos that have something pertaining to EC in them.
    We really do not need the mods coming in here. Let's remember to follow the rules.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  15. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

^^^^^Awww, that's a bummer. Oh, well. I'll still watch it to see if there is anything new or different from the online version of the interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.