Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Apr 10, 2009.

1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

no hiphuggers in the sneak peak...ewww grose ok just a warning to all...don't sit down at the tv tonight with your dinner...I was just eating when I watched that clip and my food almost came back up.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,it didn't bother me at all.I had just said recently that Miami wasn't as graphic as the other two shows,and they proved me wrong.

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

A guy and girl are getting busy when the sounds of the wood chipper ruin the moment. The guy goes to his drawer. It looks like he will pull out his gun but he gets the video camera instead. It switches to the perspective of the video camera. The guy starts ranting about his neighbor, approaches the chipper and gets sprayed with blood. :eek: Horatio and Frank show up. They talk to the guy and there are some truly disgusting shots of the "crime scene." Insert one-liner followed by YAAAAAAAAAAA! That's it. ;)

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

What a gross crime scene! I feel bad for the shirtless guy who got sprayed. He should go get tested now.

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Thanks! It's so unfare that it's only for US viewers! Anyways we'll all see the full episode soon! Can't wait! :)

6. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh my gosh!!! That was the craziest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the rest of the episode!! HAHAHAHA

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

That's one sharp chipper. I'd hate to see how long it takes to process that scene. I'm very happy that H is going head to head with Ron. Boy, villians in CSI never die that easily..

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Not a bad episode. Though I have to say I am so disappointed with the writers. Ryan, Calleigh and Eric were back at work talking and working like nothing happened in the previous episode. Guess the viewers are supposed to believe everything was sorted out between them off camera. That was the unfortunate part of this episode. Other than that not bad. The ending was interesting. All I know this is the not the last for Ron Saris, he'll be back

Emily makes me laugh. I love the looks she was giving Frank when he was obviously attracted to Brooke's character.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still have two more hours before I can watch the episode.

I figured the continuity fairy wouldn't visit in this episode and that everything would be peachy again with Ryan, Cal and Eric. :sigh: Oh well... At least they're not mad at him anymore. :lol:

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL, you are so right. I am glad they are friends again and are no longer mad at each other but still the continuity would've been good.

Is there an episode next week? There were no promos shown for the next episode

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I don't know, I actually quite liked this one. I found myself cracking up a lot and the case was really intriguing. :)

But I am a fan of stand-alone episodes, so this one was right up my alley.

First of all, the teaser: LOL @ the guy and his hand-held camera. "jerkweed" and "8 in the friggin' am" are by far my favourite lines of this entire season. :lol:

Horatio finally had a one-liner! Although The Who music right before the opening credits is starting to annoy a teeny bit. As if Horatio's one-liner weren't enough to tell us that the credits were coming...

:lol: At Frank and the hot mom. Oh gosh. I love you Frank.

By the way, the hot mom walking through the PD to get to interrogation reminded me of when Jimmy Hutton entered the PD to get to interrogation in 'Grand Prix'. :p

Split screens = Seriously. Stop.

Loved the emotional side of the episode and the stories of those whom were affected negatively by plastic surgery. I have to say, I kind of called the reason the doctor was trying to perfect his technique but that's okay because the build-up to it was interesting. :)

Ron Saris' nicknames for everyone are hilarious. :lol: 'Red' and 'Stetts' (I think that was Stetler's nickname). I'm actually starting to like Ron, he tickles my funny bone.

Can I just say Kyle is the cutest ME assistant ever? :lol: He's just adorable. *pinches his cheeks*

I swear, I almost lost my appetite with the mite bits. Aye aye aye. Remind me never to buy extensions again. :eek:

Horatio in the lab working! And more than once! We're getting there.

Natalia and Ryan are still seriously underused.

The scene between Calleigh and the A/V guy was awesome. I love that this episode had a lot of lightheartedness to go with the seriousness of the case/emotional aspect of it. It was a breath of fresh air.

Overall, I found this episode excellent. :)

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

One question for those who have already seen it. I just want a yes or no answer cause I don't want to ruin too much for myself!

The spoilers for this ep say that Kyle gets beat up by Ron. Does that actually happen?

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Nope. He doesn't get beaten up. :) (at least not that I saw)

14. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

So Natalia and Ryan didn't get much screen time then?

15. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

Was there any fallout or carryover from the last episode in regards to Ryan's swiping evidence or the tension between E/C and Ryan?