Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ They must have forgotten about it, as it happened with Danny's background :rolleyes: That or they mistook OCD for Diogenes syndrome. I honestly don't know what's worse.

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^True *headslap*

About the OCD, I'm not sure if he said to the kid on "The party's over" that he also suffered from it or just that he understood what he was going through, not necessarily that he had OCD too.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, to be fair, a person can be OCD and a packrat (such as with compulsive hoarding) - I don't think OCD automatically implies being a neat freak or anything, and being a clean freak doesn't automatically imply OCD.

Adam's place is probably full of computer crap and video games and whatnot. :p

As for continuity and the scene with Kendall - we can't expect too much from TPTB. :lol:

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I have a good friend with a mild case of OCD... and she's a complete slob :lol: So yeah, you can both. OCD is different for everyone who has it, so who knows.

5. louise_dk

louise_dk Dead on Arrival

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ah right, thanks for letting me know Fay, like I said, I haven't had a chance to see the ep yet. :D I find it quite funny that Flack has been to Adam's appartment and that they are being portrayed as friends when they've had what 2 scenes together... :lol: I would have thought of Adam and Sheldon to have been more friendly, but clearly not... :lol: Aww well, it's nice to hear him being spoke of in a context that puts him outside if the lab. :luvlove:

Oh, I see Adam and Sid's scene from last season being mentioned, I was wondering, by any chance do any of you guys have any caps of them together, or know what ep they had a scene together in?

Aww, look how cute he is. :adore: Thanks for those Louise, it looks like he was enjoying himself anyways. :D

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

We saw an apartment. I'm not sure if we ever knew whose apartment. He was on the couch with Kendall on the floor. So, who knows? Anyway, I don't think we saw a lot of it. Just the two of them getting up and walking. I don't think we saw enough to determine if he is a messy bachelor or not. ;)

8. Dragonfly

Once again, no Adam. And man, that episode could have used him. I was so bored while watching, and kept waiting for him to show up.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, it was definitely a boring episode - although I'm sure Adam would have enjoyed the E-Ink. Too bad he misses so much of the cool stuff on his day off (which is how I look at it when he's not in an episode ;)).

10. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Yeah... the episode was very boring without him. :(
    I was looking for him, but he never showed. I kept watching anyways, but... it was a big disappointment.

11. Stepherweps

*Blows the dust off this thread.* Where's all the Adam lovin' been for the past couple of weeks? :lol: I guess I'll just have to bring it back. ;)

It was really nice to see Adam play his part in Wednesday night's ep, it was good to have some much of him after he not being around much of late. It made me happy that he had a big role in this ep, not to mention how I much I loved him being out in the field again. :adore: It was also nice to see him working with Mac, and not messing us as much as he usually does...

I also come bearing gifts. Some caps from the last ep, courtesy of Nat (Nattybatty55) as per usual. Thanks Hun. :D

Teasers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more >>here<< at my photobucket.

Enjoy. :D

12. Dragonfly

Ooh, thanks for sharing Steph :) Yes, Adam was great this week. It was good to see so much of him, too. He had a lot of good scenes in this one.

13. Stepherweps

No prob Meg, glad you enjoyed them. :adore: Anything for my fellow Adam fans. :D You're right, he was awesome in this ep. I always love to see him get some time out in the field. Shows that he's not just a lab tech... I wonder if they're thinking of making him a CSI..?

14. Dragonfly

As much as I love seeing Adam in the field, I'm not sure I'd want him as a CSI. I like him as a 'lab rat'. Besides, they already did that with Hawkes.

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Ditto. Adam is an adorable geeky lab rat. I hope he never, ever changes. And that he gets cloned! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.