Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I think that would make the birth very interesting.

I think because the spoilers do say its a long birth that there may be some complications.

I just cant wait to see how she will go into labor, and to see Danny's face when she says she's in labor!!!

2. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I think it would be extremely interesting if there was some reason that she had to have the baby in the lab or something. Like that was where she went in to labor and they couldn't leave. I really like that idea, but it may just be me.

I will admit it seems kind of cliche.

3. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I just hope that they do the birth scene really good and not cheesy, but Anna belknap is never cheesy no matter what they make her do:)

4. jessicalynn

I agree completely. I've noticed over the years that there are a few scenes they give her that could be cheesy, but she makes them fabulous. Of course being an actress myself I could just be over-analyzing. Lol

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Haha I act too down at ovations here in New mexico nothing big I just do theater:):)
    No she is really good I think as an actress. I dont know why people dont like her I mean she does a good job and yet people are so mean to her. I do find it funny because outside of Talk csi Danny and lindsay are one of the most talked about and loved couples, but everyone has their own opinion. Mine is I love her and I love her and Danny together:)

6. jessicalynn

I feel exactly the same way.

This is the only place I've found where people hate her and their relationship. I think it's funny. But as you said everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect them even if I don't agree.

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree I respect them even if I dont agree. I just really hope that when next season comes they give lindsay a really great story line its been long enough.

8. jessicalynn

Yeah. I don't want them to make everything for her about the baby. I'm worried that they might do that. I hope I'm wrong.

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya but im sure with a show like this one the baby will not be a huge character, so Im sure they will give somthing other then the baby storyline. I really want somthing that will happen to her not to were she dies, but like if she gets hurt or somthing. Not only would that be a good storyline it would give us a really good Danny and Lindsay episode.

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i went through my CSI:NY clippings today and i found a blurb from TV Guide on how NY was replacing Vanessa Ferlito with Anna Belknap and some things about Lindsay's character. in one part i think Zuiker says that Lindsay gets turned on by solving a crime.... well where the hell did that go?! we know she gets all giddy when she demos her experiments but when was the last time we saw her "get turned on" when she solved a crime? i think the only real case she ever solved herself was in "Dancing with the Fishes".

bring that back PTB!!! lets see Lindsay solve a case by herself, lets see her "get turned on" doing her job.

i doubt they would do that. of course the writers will throw in a mention here and there just to keep the audience that doesn't watch like we do know that D/L are together and that they have a baby and to keep us crazy fans informed of how the kid is doing. i'm hoping the writers are smart enough not to make Lindsay all about Danny and the baby next season. i'm sure for the first few eps next season there will be some baby talk more often then not but other than that i can't see the kid being mentioned that much.

at this point i really just wanna see Lindsay/Anna back. i love the show enough where her abscence means i stop watching the show but it's getting a little boring without her, i always look forward to seeing Lindsay in an ep.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, MakeTracksCowboy. It gets boring. Maybe that's also the reason why my favourite episode are the ones where she has a lot of screentime. ;) I love her so much!

What I would love to see next season is Lindsay working a case alone, like she did in Dancing With the Fishes at the very beginning of the episode, before they found out hers and Mac/Stella's case had a connection. Like Danny in season 1, I would like to see Lindsay leading a case on her own. That would be really interesting to watch.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  12. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree with you guys I miss her 2:)
    Just hoping that now that she is not pregnant in real life, they will give her more screen time atleast thats what im hoping for:)

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

that would be awesome to see. i'd like to see Mac test Lindsay out and see how she could handle it. i know she could but it would be a challenge for her. it would be cool if Lindsay and Mac were working the case and he handed the lead to her, i picture her being a bit nervous but cool about the whole thing. Mac knows she competent enough.

Lindsay seems really happy and content with where she is now in her life. she went through a bit of hell with Danny last year and now they're married with a baby. she had to go through some hell with the trial back in Montana reliving a horrible event but she's over that now. TPTB can do so many awesome things with this character next season, Lindsay is in a great place she doesn't have so many distractions any more. if TPTB really listen to what we have to say and come on this board to read what we say then we should get to see a better, more individualized, and tough Lindsay next season.

14. jessicalynn

I would love to see her lead some cases. Anything to give her more screen time.

15. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

I can't wait for the baby girl! Lil Ms. Montana! LOL