Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Sound to me like what's going on is that they had to let some people go due to the money problems. :(

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Gee, it's not enough that they
    "borrow" episode ideas, the airplane, etc. from the series Profiler, but now they're even "borrowing" one of the regulars from that show: Roma Maffia (most recently of Nip/Tuck) is set to guest star in an upcoming episode! :wtf:

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am so glad they are back this week. I love this show. I think it has become an addiction. One of my favorite parts of the episodes are the quotes. They are so interesting.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, but it always makes me sad cause it reminds me of one of my favorite shows Invisible Man (the sci-fi channel one) cause he used to always do quotes in the episodes. :lol: I miss that show so much.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

~Wow, he gets off the phone with his girlfriend and immediately goes for another woman. *sigh*
    ~I agree with Garcia: Ick.
    ~Has anyone noticed that Prentiss gets her first name used more often in this season. More people are calling her Emily. I wonder if that means anything.
    ~It's also interesting that Prentiss picks the girlfriend to talk to. She always seems to do better with younger people.
    ~Okay, the reenactment? A little creepy.
    ~The father doesn't look too upset by any of this. It's a little odd.
    ~It's really true, what Reid says. It's definitely meaningful coming from him.
    ~I'm enjoying the think-tank with Hotch, Rossi, and Prentiss. It's rather fun.
    ~Oh, a team. Have we seen that recently?
    ~I'm Conflicted because I'm starting to confuse this episode with CSI:NY's episode promo. (Episode title! Not in the episode!)
    ~So what, is the kid in on it?
    ~Problems with authority and submissive? So, no one on our team, then? Because they're pretty much all relatively hotheads.
    ~Prentiss looks like she's having a hard time with this whole computer-phone thing.
    ~"How to make an UNSUB manual" &
    "The polite way to say domestic abuse"
    I love my show. :D
    ~Oh good, send Reid in then. Wait, I just noticed that the team basically just said that Reid isn't a dominant personality. I find that rather funny.
    ~So... everything they said before with the profile was wrong?
    ~Do guys really fall for this? It can't seriously be that easy for guys to get random girls.
    ~"Believe me, kid, this is your lucky day." Lady, you are busted. By people that really do look like Feds, so if that guy hadn't left quickly I would've called him stupider than he all ready was.
    ~Who is that woman, damnit.
    ~Hee, Reid isn't the type to fight.
    ~"You don't but you do. Can you explain how that works?" Heh.
    ~I thought they were admissible?
    ~32 minus 19? What if you can't think that fast? Moreso with y=mx+b. I know, but I'm in high school.
    ~Okay, the staring is creeping me out a little bit.
    ~Multiple personalities?
    ~I like Emily's shirt.
    ~KEVLAR! Kevlar is awesome. And looks awesome.
    ~Oh boy. Lady, I'd run if I were you.
    ~Well that's creepy. Very very creepy. With a capital C.
    ~When did Prentiss become Hotch's shadow?
    ~Cool, flashback with the multiple personality trigger.
    ~I'm impressed that she survived that. And she landed quite conveniently.
    ~I really love the acting on this show. It's awesome.
    ~Okay, that's a little creepy. Scratch that, very creepy.
    ~"Monsters are real. Ghosts are real, too. They live inside us. And sometimes, they win." -Stephen King

GRADE: A. Good profiling, Good teamwork, good UNSUB, plausible red herrings, kevlar, good wardrobe.

NEXT WEEK: Woah, hold on here people. No new episode? I thought we had that last week.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Good episode tonight. So was anyone slightly reminded of the movie "Psycho" during this episode? :lol: And by the end, I just wanted to hug Reid. I love how Morgan always calls him "kid" like he's a little brother or something... kinda sweet.

Just once I'd like to see Spencer Reid act out of character and throw a punch. Of course it'd be funny if after he hit the person, he drew his hand back and opened his mouth as if to say "owww". :lol:

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I could've sworn he'd done that once... I dunno, can't remember.

I agree about Morgan calling Reid "kid". Both Morgan and Prentiss have gotten the "older sibling" relationship down pretty well with Reid, but you can really tell it with Morgan. It's a good thing, obviously, it's just interesting to note.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Me too... I think it's so sweet how much Morgan cares about Reid, as seen by the scene on the roof.

I really liked tonight's episode. It was well done and I so badly wanted to hug Reid during the scene on the roof. I hadn't pegged the woman he was talking to throughout the episode as the unsub... a bunch of people ran through my mind. I didn't peg Adam as the unsub either...

Great episode. :)

10. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Tonight's episode was pretty good! I thought the actor who played the unsub was spectacular in projecting a person with split personalities. I felt really bad when the real Adam did not re-surface, and it is very honourable of Reid to try to help him. Maybe in the future, we will get some closure and Adam will come out. I just felt really bad for Reid though, but Morgan did say some true things. They can't save everyone unfortunately.

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I was very surprised that the lady Reid was talking to in the beginning and Adam were the same person. I expected the lady to be the chick that was working with Adam to commit the crimes and then the lady commiting them is really Adam in his own mind. Totally crazy. I did not expect it. It was a good episode. Reid is amazing and I love how Morgan is always there for him.

12. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I think my favorite part was in the end, with Morgan and Reid. Morgan does seem to treat Reid like his little brother, which I love.

The episode was great case-wise. Character wise, we didn't get a ton of good stuff. It seems like so many episodes revolve around Reid. I liked the Garcia and Prentiss episodes, but really. It's always about Rossi, Hotch, and Reid.

All right, they can't do an episode every two weeks. That drives me crazy.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I heard somewhere that the week after next we're supposed to get two eps of the show in the same night. I guess we'll see. :)

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Have to say I loved the latest episode and the twist was pure genius I did not expect that from the start i was thiking abduction something along those lines.

And Jackson Rathbone was amazing, I love him already but in this i was like wow after reading details on Twilight websites about him appearing on Criminal Minds i wasn't expecting a part like that and seriously he can creep people out he had the eyes and that smirk.

15. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, so this show is definitely my new obsession. I can't help it. lol

The last episode was pretty good, though I have to admit that I kind of figured out that he had DID about ten minutes before they did (I just studied about it in Abnormal Psychology and I'm writing my term paper on it...). Jackson Rathbone did a fantastic job playing his part. When he first appeared on screen I was like "Man, that looks like Jasper." I had no idea he was supposed to be on the show until I saw his name in the opening credits! The end was super sweet with Morgan and Reid, too!

I have to ask, did anyone else see a significant resemblance between Reid and Rathbone, or was that just me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.