Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I never noticed that before, but I agree! Tanned skin, blond hair...I know it's been said a million times, but any kid Eric and Calleigh could make would be GORGEOUS.

A few pages back a couple mentioned dreams they had about E/C. Seems like I caught the dream bug too. I'll put it behind spoiler tags just in case:

For some reason, I was in NYC, and I happened to see Adam Rodriguez. I played it cool and just kinda snuck a few glances at him because I didn't want to bother him. Later that day, I logged onto my computer and saw a video of a CSI:Miami producer announcing that the "big twist" in the season finale was that Eric and Calleigh were getting married. He mentioned that they would get married during the season finale, or that they would just be engaged during the episode, but he couldn't tell everyone for sure to keep it a little surprising. He said that the characters decided they'd waited long enough to get together, why wait another 7 years to get married? I was, of course, extremely excited. I saw another video of a different producer telling Adam the news for the first time, and he was pretty excited too.

It is so weird when TV works its way into your dreams. :lol:

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I totally love your dream! I wonder when mine will happen.

About Holly Wade in season five's fianle, I love her, she's so darn cute. Light skin like Cal's, curly hair like Eric's in season four, the colour of her ahir was blonde with brown streaks, combination of Eric and Cal's hair, but her blue eyes dont fit...wait didn't Alexsander Sharova have blue eyes? Wow! I thought that she could be their child a long time ago, and I even wrote a story about it.

Oh the old days where we used to dream of EC gettign together and write about them, the dreams have come true.:rolleyes:

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Where's everyone? This thread hasn't been without a new post for this long since summer when everyone were at the sea side.

I liked your dreams guys. I once had a dream that Calleigh and Eric got together in an episode and that I read it on TalkCSI... Of course, that was a year ago...

I've never thought about it, but you're right. That girl is so adorable... Let me see if I can find a picture...

[​IMG]

Adorable, isn't it? And I agree with everyone, Cal and Eric would have gorgeous kids.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

silentdisco, I loved your dream. I dreamt about Booth & Brennan getting married last night, but I digress. :lol:

I loved Born to Kill. I watched it for the millionth time last night. My heart was breaking for Eric, but then I remembered that they are together now and it made me happy. :thumbsup:

I have a tendency to yell at the TV when Jake comes on, especially when he is with Calleigh, my daughter just looked at me like I was crazy. :lol:

You know, I never really noticed that Holly Wade looked like she could be Eric & Calleigh's kid. The part that really stuck out for me was when Eric picked her up out of the boat. It looked like it came so natural for him. He & Calleigh are gonna make pretty babies. I know its too much to ask, but hopefully we will be able to see them as parents before the series comes to an end (which hopefully won't be for a very long time)

EDIT:
    Marija...aww...I love that picture

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Marija the picture is so sweet I've always thought that's what Calleigh and Eric's children would look like in fact when I read fanfictions and Calleigh and Eric have a little girl that's how I imagine she would look like. The way Eric is looking at Holly Wade and the way he lifts her up he could totally be her father he would be such a great dad the same as Calleigh would be a great mom.
    I also scream at the TV when Jake comes on and my family think I've got crazy! but anyways who cares about Jake, Calleigh and Eric are together now after a long wait of 7 years..!

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Actually it is really quietly here today, but maybe this may have something to do with the Easter. I was busy all day, so maybe the others also.:)

Thanks for this sweet picture Marija_Magdalena. I agree she definitely looks like their little daughter. And Eric looks so cute in this photo, what a pity Calleigh wasn't there. They would look like one perfect family.;)

I've been watching csi ny and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed. I mean why can't we see such a sexy scene:drool:? Is it too much for miami to show two people kissing and lying in bed together. They even used the handcuffs and all what we got was Eric in her bed. Good thing he was naked:devil:. I hope next time we'll get something sexier.;)

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That girl does look like she could be EC's daughter :). She's so cute. Maybe somewhere along the road we could get a similar scene (Eric dealing with kids or vice-versa) and the other one could be present. I bet we could get a nice little EC moment out of that.

I really would like to know what exactly Calleigh thinks of having kids. I know that in My Nanny she seemed to think that given the hours she worked it was going to be difficult to raise kids without help so I guess she has thought about being a mom. So how many kids? How does her family background (her dad being an alcoholic and her mom being more of a friend than a mom) makes her feel about becoming a mom? I imagine a conversation like when she talked with Alexx about her mom being more of a friend, you know, something short on her thoughts about this. I would find it interesting to know :)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

You know I can see the part of Calleigh that wants children, but she just hasn't told anyone yet. Like CSI: My Nanny, you guys gotta watch it tonight on CBS at 7, I just love the part where they talk about children.

Calleigh'd make a nice mother, and Eric too, you know he wants children.

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I saw that scene on YouTube the other day, and I have to say, it was pretty hot. I could definitely see that scene played out with Calleigh and Eric. As much as I loved those two little kisses we got in Sink Or Swim, I would absolutely LOVE to see a more heated make-out session between our hiphuggers. Fully clothed, maybe laying on bed or curled up on the couch, but a minimum of 10-20 seconds of continuous kissing...with tongue :devil:

10. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I want E/C to have a hot scene like Flack and Angell on CSI NY but at the same time those are the same writers that created the mess that is Danny and Lindsay.But I do agree,t's such a shame to not have Eric and calleigh at a makeout scene.They definely have the chemistry to pull it off.

Any good scenes for us in next episode? I will admit that E/C and sometimes Horatio and Ryan is what I am most interested.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That's one of the big differences on this show, NY and Vegas have had great love scene except Miami. But I think they'll get there soon.

12. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Dear lord, we are all terrible and I love it! :devil::lol:

Miami's suspects have a lot of sex scenes and obviously a lot of barely clothed people swimming and on the beach, but our CSI's deserve some lovin' ;):p. Maybe EC will get something shmexy in the season finale? I'm all for the cute fluffy scenes, but c'mon. We have the two sexiest criminalists finally in a relationship thats been stirring for atleast a few years... We deserve some action... hahaha

Here's praying for an EC makeout session. And yes... ATLEAST 10 or 20 seconds..:p

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

You couldn't have said it better! I felt exactly the same, when I was watching Flack/Angell, I was "Aww! Why can't we have a scene like that with E/C?" :confused: Even thought that handcuff scene with them had fanfiction written all over it, it was still a sexy scene with her in Flack's shirt and them lying in bed kissing only to have them interupted by a phone call. If they ever do a bedroom scene with E/C I hope it's a little different b/c the last thing i want is the writers 'recycling' scenes btw the three shows. I've always wanted a heated arguement or spat btw E/C, only to have them have up-against-the-wall make-up sex afterwards :devil:. Maybe as a last gift to HH fans, they'll give us that before the series finale ;)

All this talk about E/C babies and raising a family is too cute. I think both would make amazing parents, Eric the goofy dad, spoiling the kid and Calleigh, while the caring and loving mom, would be the disciplinarian, keeping both the kid and Eric in line! The 'having kids' scene in My Nanny is one of my favourites, both their tone of voice and facial expressions said a lot about their hopes of raising a family and with whom. Calleigh's especially when she bit her lip. I'm like "C'mon girl, what are you waiting for? You're that 'right girl', there's a bed right behind you, grab Delko and start that family asap! :lol:

About Jake coming back, while I've always liked him as a character on its own, I just didn't like him with our Calleigh, maybe with someone else, but not her b/c she's Delko's girl! I don't mind him coming back but as some of you guys mentioned, not to start the whole triangle thing b/c that's old hat and they're just recycling storylines again. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they went down that road to create angst. I love angst but they've done that already. If they ever do a triangle thing again involving E/C (which I hope they don't), do it in the latter part of Season 8 (or 9 if there is one) and this time, have someone from Eric's past come back into his life. We've seen jealous Eric, it'd be neat to see a jealous Calleigh (and some of you guys don't) and I know it's not in her make-up to be the jealous type but for her to display some sort of jealousy in own 'Calleigh D' style, would be a step towards her showing more of her emotions. Don't know how that would play out, whether that would be her taking the high road with the other woman without any 'cattiness' involved in defending her man, or her having a battle of exchanging witty banter. And I don't want the other woman to be some dumb character lacking personality or substance, she should be on par with Cal's intelligence and character (not that anyone can better our Cal! :thumbsup:).

OK, I know what I just describe above would never be shown on Miami, I'll leave someone in fan fiction land to make it happen :lol:

14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Wow! I feel so fantastic to have my question responded to by so many with so many differing viiews. The scenarios tthat have been brought up have been interesting and thought provoking.

I know that I like Jake as a character. He's an interesting study aside from his relationship with Calleigh. He's pretty complex. He's drawn to action and danger, but that's not all of him. He also desires home and hearth. He desires that with Calleigh, whom he has never ceased to care deeply for. Those two opposing desires obviously war within him. Right now, he's lost the war to have Calleigh as home and hearth and Eric has won.

Do I think Eric is the more stable and better man? Oh hell yes! Do I currently wish to see a CSI wedding and children in the very near future? No, I don't. Let them be a couple in secret together, before being public. Let them deal with that for a while until they marry and later, become a group. Sorry, I'm a traditionalist and I honestly think at least Eric is. Marriage before babies. He's Catholic and that guilt goes a long way. I also think that Calleigh is far too intelligent to toss the birth control or give into "passion" to not have some sort of protection so that she doesn't get pregnant when she doesn't want to. She's not irresponsible or stupid. Her getting pregnant would be a freak of nature if all protocols were in place and Eric would definitely make doubly sure after his scare with Natalia. I also think that he respects Calleigh a whole lot more.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Hey guys, just dropping by real quick to tell you that I'm going to send the letter to CBS probably in a week, so Monday April 20! So if anybody else wants to send me their quick paragraph about E/C to be included in the letter, you can still pm your stuff!

As for Jake coming back. To tell be honest, I wouldn't mind a little drama if he came back as long as E/C was still together. Plus, it would reinforce how much Calleigh and Eric have fallen in love with each other!
    Wedding and kids... well, I'm still hopeful for a CSI wedding, but like in the future, not right now. If they do go for a wedding, it would probably be towards the end of next season or maybe even season 9. I don't know, and when it comes to E/C having kids, well I could see that happening till the series finale though!
    Bottom line, I don't mind if the writers break them up for a little while or as long as they get them together once again before the series finale!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.