Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Apr 10, 2009.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree, Julia is not likely to die in this episode. But I do hope she dies soon, or just disappears a la Susie and Madison. In fact, bring those two back, and ship Julia off to Robot Island where she belongs.:evil:

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I know Julia's not gonna die but I just dont wanna see her again.:p

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That's what I thought; thanks for the information!!:bolian: I enjoyed watching both of them from the start so it will be good to see those two again.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha, I know all the non-Ryan fans are going to frown when I say this, but WHERE is Ryan? He's not in either promo! Eric and Calleigh are in the CBS one like the whole time?

PLEAAASSEEE fallout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He's hanging out with Natalia.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw:Good answer! :lol: I wondered the same thing though, Holly. They usually show him in every promo if only briefly.

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Kudos to Canadian television for putting Rick in their promo! :thumbsup: And you gotta love that announcer of theirs, too. He puts a lot of oomph into his narration. :lol:

So, Rick tells H that "to interfere with Saris is a violation of dept. policy." And H reacted to what he said like Rick enjoyed telling him that, and I don't think that's the case. And now I'm kind of worried that something bad is going to happen to Julia and Kyle both--especially because of some obscure rumor possible spoiler I read on another site--that's going to cause Rick to follow H into some dangerous situation out of guilt or something. That scares me!!!! :eek: I need my Rick to stay safe!!!!

Does anyone know which ep it is that Kyle is supposed to get beat up in?

Also, I think that the reason Ryan and Natalia aren't seen in the promo is because they caught a glimpse of Ron and ran out of the building. Seeing Ron might have caused Ryan to have a flashback to that time when he was in the morgue and saw the corpse start to rise.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What?! You're kidding right? :confused:

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Of course I'm kidding!!! :guffaw:

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Sounds like it will be an average episdode.Stetler and Ron Saris are OK but not exactly impressive.And I find Kyle a bore most fo the times.Case sounds good,still.I doesn't seems like there would be continuity from Eric/Ryan/Calleigh scene from last episode but I am hoping to be wrong.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Since this episode seems to be centered on Horatio/Kyle/Julia/Ron I'm not holding my breath for continuity on the Ryan/Eric/Calleigh thing. I wouldn't even be surprised if the three of them don't even share a scene. I really, really hope I'm wrong, though. To me it also sounds like an average episode but that's because I've never enjoyed Horatio's new family drama, especially when Ron is involved. Guess the only thing I'm looking forward is to seeing Stetler again. I hope he gets good screentime.

12. GregNickRyanFan

:guffaw:

I think this ep looks pretty interesting. I do hope we get to see Ry and Nat in it though. :)

You're probably right. Ryan will probably be working with Natalia and Eric and Calleigh will be on their own case and the four of them will never cross paths the whole episode. :lol: It'll just be like nothing ever happened.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That's what I'm expecting too. :(

14. GregNickRyanFan

Who knows, the writers may surprise us. They may actually have Calleigh alone in one of the labs with Ryan or the locker room and him telling her what really happened. As for Ryan/Eric, they seem to like making those two at odds with each other, so that might not be cleared up for a bit.

15. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

for some reason i want a Eric/Calleigh/Ryan/Natalia scene. That would be cool with all the csi's in one scene:cool: