Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

^^^ Your right I think that danny and lindsay are great, but I would love to see lindsay get back the tough girl from Montana back.

I just really hope that next season gives us some good D/L moments, but also gives Lindsay the story line she deserves. I think that the writer can do so much with her but they are just leaving her in the background and they need to take her out of it.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I've watched a few season 2 episodes and PF. I would love to see an interrogation scene with Lindsay again. She's awesome with them! Especially in season 2 she had some very great interrogation scenes. Like in 'Dancing with the fishes' where she interrogated the victim's wife and told her about her faked bruise, or in 'Corporate Warriors'. Also I would love to see a scene like in 'City of the dolls' again, where Danny was supposed to be the 'bad cop', but then it was Lindsay. :lol: That was awesome.

I can't wait to see how she'll deal with motherhood. There surely will be some really cute scenes with her and Danny being tired and possibly falling asleep at work. :lol:

3. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree she was really good with the interrogation in season 2 I miss that, but im also looking to seeing danny and lindsay when the baby comes:)

I missed lindsay this week they did not even mention her:(
    Cant wait till she is back...

4. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I know! I was kind of upset that they didn't even mention her at all. And that Danny wasn't in the episode very much.

I too hope they give her some good interrogation scenes when she comes back. And also some more 'demonstrations'. I love those. Lol.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love them as well. I love that she's doing at least one demonstration a season. I clearly remember when she did it for the first time in 'Dancing with the fishes' (for some reason I have to mention this episode almost every post :lol: ). We could make a list of all of them. Would be a long list. lol

Same here.

There was also a nice interrogation scene in season 4, in Admission.

[​IMG]

credit: stolen-glances.com

6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Ah, interrogation scenes. I totally liked the one in ´Stealing home`. It´s one of my favorite episodes with Lindsay.
    I (=not really a computer expert) finally learned how to post pictures yesterday, so some pictures:D)
    [​IMG]Credit: CSI CAPS

And my favorite demonstration is in ´Can you hear me now´:
    [​IMG]CSI CAPS

It´s not really a ´Lindsay demonstration´ but I totally liked that scene with Mac:
    [​IMG]CSI CAPS

Can´t wait for the baby scenes, too:)
    I´m hoping we´ll get a good ´combination´ of cute family moments and `interrogation and demonstration´ scenes in season 6. I especially want to see her out of the lab again.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya I just hope that next season they bring back that lindsay we have all missed. I really hope that they give her a story line that really gets to her. Like maybe a friend from montana is killed and they dont find the killer right away, and it drags throught the season or somthing like that. I just cant wait till next season I know i keep saying that, but I cant wait to see what there going to do with lindsay next season.

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i am sooo hoping for some more demonstrations!! when Lindsay does her demo on Mac it makes my night and the ep. and i will agree with you Isla that the "Can You Hear Me Now" demo has been her best haha. i liked the first demo she did on Mac back in "Dancing With The Fishes" that always cracks me up b/c Mac is like "oh god the new girl is gonna kill me" haha.

Lindsay seems to know that Mac will get a kick out of her demos, her face seems to light up when she goes to torture Mac. this is the kind of mood we need to see Lindsay in: light and enthusiastic.

9. jessicalynn

My favorite demo is definitely the one with the condom spray. And how she put it in Danny's pocket after Sheldon left. I laugh every time I watch it.

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Ah, the condom spray demo...the whole thing makes me laugh every time I think of it. Personally, I don't know how the actors got through it without cracking up. Lindsay had some great expressions and I loved how Danny finally realized he should just shut up. Then the look Lindsay gave him when she tucked it in his pocket and his "not on your life, Montana" sort of laugh...excellent from beginning to end.

On a personal note...guess who ordered season 2 *points at self and does the happy dance*. It should be here in a few days and then I get to enjoy all the beginnings of Danny and Lindsay and Lindsay's transition to the big city.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Me, too. That scene is my favourite demonstration as well. I can't get enough of how much Lindsay knew about it and how Hawkes and Danny watched her demonstration. I wonder if Danny and Lindsay used the stuff later. ;)

Thanks for posting the caps, Isla! The interrogation scene with Vackner is awesome as well. He was just the perfect bad guy- the cold in his eyes still makes me shudder.

There it is again, the episode! :lol: I agree with you, I loved her first demonstration. And Mac's reaction was totally funny.

Season 2! Enjoy it! It's such a wonderful season.

12. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

lindsay demonstrations are great..however i miss her so much..its just been so bland without her..

Love Lindsay

13. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

If Lindsay is back in Yahrzeit then that means only one more episode to go till she's back whoo!!

14. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

What I also totally like about Lindsay´s demonstrations is that she knows that Mac isn´t really keen on them but that doesn´t stop Lindsay. She wants to do her demonstrations. That´s cool.
    Have a good time watching it:). It´s really a great season.
    Talking of DVDs, I´m so looking forward to season 5 DVDs. I´m hoping we´ll get an interview with Anna and Carmine.

You´re welcome:)

I think I read in the spoilers that Danny will mention Lindsay in ´Yahrzeit´. There wasn´t any indication that she will return in that episode:(. But I´m still hoping she will appear at the end of ´Yahrzeit´. Would be a little strange if we see Lindsay for the first time when she is in labour
    I miss Lindsay, too. Can´t wait for her return.

15. jessicalynn

Have fun with your DVDs! I'm trying to convince my mom to get a membership with Netflix. I can't afford to buy the DVDs right now. I will soon though.

I can't wait to see Lindsay again. I wonder if they are going to have complications during the birth. It just seems like something the writers would do. I don't know why.