Discussion & conceit, concerning big boy detective Don Flack's house !

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ZhuShuaijie, Apr 11, 2009.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Haha.....
    Anyway, I think in the NY5-20, that be the Flack's house, because there have Flack's tie . And obvious Angell wear is Flack's shirt, if that be her house, I think that she should have set sexy pajama, vamp her beloved man.
    So, I bet ,that be the Flack's apartment.:lol:
    So, some pictures which come from alibi:devil::lol::
    [​IMG]

Concerning 1, WOW thus thick book, Uh......I all along sans bethink of our lovely detective, will like book. probably, that be the history book, because the Eddie likes history!:thumbsup:
    Concerning 2, WOW:eek:, anyway, detective house , let me thus shocked. Thus big a gripesack, maybe, we very sunlight's the detective , just finish camping, also probably, that be Angell's baggage .But I don't hope thus , anyway that will let me sad .:(
    Concerning 3, Hey, is that cue ?fishing rod?:confused:Who can tell me what that is?I decide to seduce detective with this.:lol:
    Concerning 4, Hey, I finally discover ,those be novel and some blotter, but maybe that is detective diary!WOW!!!!Who there is the map of detective house, I prepare that the secret sneak-on.:devil::evil: examine more lovely man.:devil:
    Concerning 5, Uh......The red carpet , I comparatively like blue or blue carpet ^_^, like the detective beautiful eyes:drool::p.
    Concerning 6, Haha, sluttery detective tie , thus lovely.:p:drool:
    Uh......Moreover some pictures, hope that everyone can find out more interesting thing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, regretful, we didn't see the Flack's the kitchen and the integrated bedroom .
    I bet Flack's kitchen, true , will contain a very big refrigerator, be capable of satisfy our super , big stomach king's detective.Uh.....I hope, I can at in refrigerator ,find some doing Chinese food's materials . anyway let me beloved big boy, ate I personally doing the food , I believed that to will let me feel super happiness:drool:.:rolleyes: Uh.....let me dare not an imagination.
    End, everyone to Flack's kitchen and bedroom with other, have how of opinion or viewpoint.Hope everyone shares it and continue!:shifty:;)

2. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

Re: Discussion & conceit, concerning big boy detective Don Flack's hou

to me it looks like #3 is hockey sticks and #2 looks like a hockey gear bag, which would make sense if those were hockey sticks. But thats just my two cents.

3. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

Yeah, #3 is hockey sticks and #2 is a hockey gear bag. Which would make sense since Flack likes hockey.

4. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I noticed the HUGE book sitting on his table too! It looks hard back - Ooo, our detective likes reading XP

I think they're hockey sticks - we do know that Eddie/ Don is a hockey fan so... Anyone interesting in seeing Donny in action on ice? I'd love to!

Anyone notice the candle on the coffee table? How very femenin of him... Or maybe he lights it on romantic candle light dinners with Angelll... XP

Ew, to the red carpet... It's just so random! I agree blue carpet to go with Donny's lovely blue eyes!

This is strange - an analysis of Don's apartment much?

5. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Why is the presence of hardback books in Flack's apartment so shocking? He's never struck me as an idiot or an unengaged tool. He's previously made mention of listening to books on tape while driving, and in "Wasted", I saw what looked like a Catholic Bible on his desk in the bullpen. Flack seems to be conversant in many subjects, particularly religion, and since the shoddy canon tells us he never attended college, it stands to reason that he educated himself through copious reading.

6. LyzabethSay

Not that its shocking but I, as an advant reader, hardly ever read hard-backs and well, I dunno maybe it was just me but I didnt tag him as a book reader either. But we never see him reading much outside of casefiles anyways [we dont right]...

And for some steortypical reason crime dramas seem to tag the leading detective/officer as someone who didnt go to college [but who is still quite intellegant and openminded] so is hadly supprising but it's intresting to know he still keeps himself updated.

And I never took him as religious either.

See we learn something new every day =D

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Hmm... hockey gear...

If Flack plays hockey, maybe he plays with Adam sometimes... and maybe that's why he's been to Adam's apartment...

I think Flack's apartment, though rather sparse, is still relatively cozy. I like it. :)

8. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Why are apartments in NYC are so dark. Its like living underground or somethin' . I know NYC is tough city, but C'mon - living in a dungeon ain't gonna make it better. :lol::guffaw:

Hockey stuff, nice! Me likes.....a lot. *wink*

Hockey players are Hot:devil: (most are anyway, LOLz:lol:)

9. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

The hard-back books could be textbooks--maybe picked up in a second-hand store. He's pretty conversant on several topics so he must learn it somewhere besides The Discovery Channel. Also, although he's got a high school diploma but no college degree, it could be that he attended a year or two of college (but didn't graduate) before joining the police department. The requirements to join most police departments do require a certain number of college hours (I think it's around 2 years) OR equivalent military service, and Flack's never mentioned any miltary service.

I hope we get to see more of his apartment--does he live in a walk-up, and if so, which floor? Does he live in a building with an elevator, doorman, and amenities (ie gym, laundry room, garage). In any case, it's fun to speculate on his place, now that we got a glimpse!

Also, I like the idea of those being hockey sticks and the bag has the rest of his gear.

10. ZhuShuaijie

Yes,yes!I approval which, hockey pack!
    Uh.....Probably, we should the organization be a hockey team, then seduce him:lol::lol::guffaw:

I
    WOW, analysis such overall. Man, always have many fine thing, concerning, candlelight dinner, Uh.......I more hope he is with I

WOW, concerning the religion, Irish, will can adoration what religion?
    I think that that is more, is some notepad, perhaps, some book which have philosophy or history book, man, always such great and Eddie like history, that is not:lol:
    Uh.......Quite good of imagination, I support it?:thumbsup:
    And, everyone, more hope see, Flack how house?Why?Hope everyone continue sharing!:lol:;)

11. ZhuShuaijie

Haha....I come back, and bring a new alibi!
    [​IMG]
    Look 1. Those be a pair sports shoeses, Haha...I bet wager is there , assured have the detective the strong odor:drool::lol::devil:.
    And, Yes, at this angle, we can clearly see ,that be the hockey pole. The man, the love hockey, loves Ranger more!Thus lovely .
    Look 2. Hey detective family telephone . So, anyway, who would like to steal his telephone number together with me, then seduce him to go to our house:devil::devil::devil:.
    Look 3. WOW, some arts draw. Probably, we true should afresh look on our detective. Uh......maybe, he isn't only a gentleman or big boy, still is a have taste's man:thumbsup:. love him!:drool:
    Look 4. Haha.....Obvious, that is a novel's cover . perhaps the detective also likes love story. my meaning is, detective are a very romantic man, can't stop love him:lol:.
    Look 5. Don't tell me, that is video tape, I think detective house, have set DVD at least. Probably, detective life is thrifty.
    Uh.......So man, the most suit go to see my mother, then consult, I with detective wedding:devil::lol: .
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    End, still, I hope to see detective kitchen, probably, I can at in seek a steak of big piece, or many beer.
    I thus expect that knows what the detective likes to eat. thus , I can change my cooking, then toll him.
    And, does everyone most hope ,at detective the house , see what?Why?Then with everyone share its delight!;)

12. LyzabethSay

Ahhh no. 5 - I thought it was a VHS too! But no one uses them any more so I really doubt it. I guessed funky candel holder which looks like the top of a VHS [you know two cirlces and a sqaure XP]
    The pictures intrigued me. Maybe our Donny likes black and white photography =D That or they're just something he picked up in Ikea to make his house look more stylish [I bet you I've seen something similar there before XP]
    Anyone wonder whats on the pin up board above his desk? Or is that jsut me??

13. ZhuShuaijie

OK, OK I know, and, concerning the Danno(Danny), Yes, concerning that, the man spoil his cat. So, certainly, they probably have many black and white film , then, try the plot .
    UH......That is sweet:drool:(anyway, if the Top can see this, that is interesting!:lol:)
    Return to have, that blackboard, WOW, perhaps, the friend , true , top have you. But, I decision tonight, tore down it, replacing mine.:devil::devil: