Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Thanks! 5.24 looks soo good, I'm so excited for it! *squees* I don't think I can wait for 4 weeks for it! :)

2. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Heyyy family im back. Hope everyone is ok :)
    You post like crazy when im away, its hard to keep up with you all!

Oh my goshh im looking forward to that :) But i agree with those who said don't expect too much because if nothing happens then we will be dissapointed. So im going to expect nothing and if something happens then, as you might expect, i'll be very happy.

Unfortunately i didnt see last nights episode, but from what your saying it seems good. And lots of 'eye-sex'? Thats always a good thing. :p

Thanks for that picture, Axelsonfire. And jwells2472 that picture is soo cute :)
    I'll be busy over the weekend but hopefully i can check in more often.
    Before i go heres some pictures for my lovely family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:adore:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. little Tigress just be calm!!! You back home now in your own thread:lol::lol::lol:. I am not sure what "EYE SEX" they are referring to but I am guessing it is because we got those subtle looks like we have been getting but with our new information it is much easier to read into it and they are not trying to hold back as much. I dont think we are going to get a big boom coming up but I think we will get a sort of reassurance, which I am good witht that for now I guess because half the fun is watching and wondering and since they both had "prospective relationship possiblities"this season and they really did not seem interested (actually they werre more interested in each other) I think it is save to say ever since "Cuts" Where they went out to dinner after Stella helped secure Adam more time THAT is when Mac really started getting serious about our little "Stella Moo". And noticed how beautiful and shy she has been looking these days:)

4. gemarrrr

gemarrrr Victim

Hi! I did join ages ago but took to just reading posts instead... it's great here! I have been a Smacked fan for AGES now so reading all this is like a little piece of heaven :) I decided to start talking now, apologises if this doesn't keep up, I will try harder this time! :D

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lemme see... Smacked = fan of the Mac and Stella relationship. Sounds perfect for you, doesn't it? In my book, you are Smacked because you like the two of them together. Maybe you are not sure that a romantic relationship could work without getting ruined by the writers, but that's all. Heck, I wanna see them together, happy, married, with babies... all of it. But if achieving all that means screwing the characters, their interactions, their storylines or how great they are together the way they are now, my answer is "thanks, but no thanks". I want them together, sure, but I don't want them turned into Siamese twins. If that happens, I'll probably switch to Fiesta. Does that make an anti-Smacked or something? Don't think so.

You think so? He didn't mention her, did he? At least, I can't recall it. And I still wanna see Stella protecting Mac from her. Mac is being an idiot. Stupid superhero complex.

I like your twisted logic :devil: Do you think Sid suddenly took off and leave them alone?

That's exactly my policy, honey. I'm putting on the plaster before getting hit. I expect nothing because I don't think I have anything to have faith in. I don't want to get mad at Melina, TPTB or whoever if finally all we get is more meaninful glances and shy smiles. It wouldn't be the first time they exaggerate to make people interested.

That's what I think too, Lori. I don't think they'll want to rush things. After all the things they've been through, why should they? Once they acknowledge what they feel for each other, time stops being important except for the baby thing, but nowadays women have babies in their forties and it's nothing exceptional. Actually, I'd love to see Mac and Stella leaving the lab after a exhausting day of work and while they're walking and holding hands, she goes "Mac, I'm pregnant", end of series. Forever.

Gemarrrr, welcome!

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Don't get to the pregnant part first! Debbie and I want something moreeee! I don't mind waiting for it till the end of the show though if there's a scene. :lol: I'm so hyper this morning. I couldn't read the looks they have on their face but I know there's something behind it. Sooo subtle that it was unforeseen.

What happened next :devil:? I guess there are times where Mac and Stella spend some time outside just talking and laughing, or do they have any awkward situation together? :) Sometimes, I wished that we could have more of their scenes where they're not working together or in the lab. Maybe in one of their apartment, just accompanying each other, best of friends?

7. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Wow!!!, I think that although I want some Smack before I just explode, that would be a perfect ending to the series. Very poetic, I guess.
    But I know I can't wait that long....:)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!! Gemarrrrrrrrr i remember you very well! i am very satisfied all Smacked members are coming up for 5.24:bolian::bolian:

Asprine my sweetie--->
    I admire your patience baby. I told you so! I am still very upset because we are not going to get a kiss in 5.24 i want to strangle someone:brickwall:I mean a kiss wasn't going to kill anyone, right?:angryrazz:

Producers are :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and more. However i expect Smacked Action from 6.01.
    It's totally unrealistic what they are doing:angryrazz:

Not watching 5.20 put me in such good mood:lol::lol::lol:

Ouch! if anyone has found some smacked clips in youtube please let me know. I didn't watch 5.20 and i wanted to see if the EYE SEX really existed:drool:
    Jwells--->
    Amen. me neither. But at this speed i will be inside a coffin before producers decide to give me a smacked kiss and probably only my grand children will enjoy it:lol::lol::lol:

Lori--->
    yeah. To the cage:rolleyes: Churchill again "With intelligence you can survive but with passion you can defeat":rolleyes: i will repeat that for next 5 years until we get a little Smacked kiss (if ever). producers have showed how cruel and heartless they are. So i will learn to expect nothing more than...nothing! from them:vulcan:

Two beauties. This first one courtesy of the Gary Thread:drool::drool::drool:

Instead of a Cold shower this is a very HOT shower:drool: (Steph! i don't have any idea how to resize them)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Debbie:alienblush:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, you mean HOT Gary. :devil: :devil: Resize them? You could use microsoft picture manager or you have any photoshop? Maybe you could use Photobucket or any online image editing. :) Debbie, you could strangle me. :lol: Do not be upset. There's always the time that has still to come where there's more wonderful and hot scenes between Mac and Stella. ;)

CORRECTION : "I will be inside a coffin only after producers give me a smacked kiss".

Helloooo, Gemarrr, nice to meet you! I'm Asprine. :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

if someone so nice and sweet like you produced this show *sigh* I wound't be cursing anyone right now

LOL i should complete the sentence "Steph i don't know how to resize it without fainting" That black line from the DVD is not helping me to concentrate :lol::lol::lol::lol:

In season 52 :lol:

They are sooooooooooo in love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Asprine, I don't think we'll get to see Smex. It may be hinted if the ever become a couple officially, but NY is a bit vanilla. I rolled my eyes and snorted when I saw Stella and Frankie having theoretically passionate sex and she was wearing her bra. It was ridiculous and, personally, I'm not gonna cover my eyes if I see flesh. Plus, you don't need to show absolutely anything in order to have a great sex scene shot.

What did Mac and Stella do after Sid left? Dear, you should know my mind is terribly dirty, which allows me to think about a huge variety of interesting scenarios. Maybe they went to that Argentinian restaurant again, shared a taxi and then... *NC-17, yay!* :devil:

Deb, season 52? Well, 47 to go then. I'll live to see it! :lol: Geriatric love is the best, isn't it? I just hope their false teeth don't fall while kissing.

12. gemarrrr

gemarrrr Victim

I completely understand your frustration, just a kiss, is it too much to ask?! obviously it is... :(

I am in England so I have to wait even longer for anything!!! I hate waiting, not a patient person lol

thankd for all your welcomes by the way, you are all so lovely here! :D hugs all round!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Wait, what no kiss! WTF, why not. It's not too much to ask for. :scream: C'mon they gotta give us something. :scream: Can I be the optimistic one here and say that maybe they are not telling us so that they can surprise us. Oh wait, what the hell am I saying, TPTB won't make us happy. :shifty:

Debbie--those pics aren't hot, they are steamy. I think my computer screen needed a squeegee. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pleni--you read my mind. I thought the exact same thing. I think they did that too after P sent Mac the letter in season 4. :devil: Mac had a lot of apologizing to do to Stella after "cheating" on her with P. :lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni--->

Probably their idea of SMEX will be how Stella changes adults diapers to Mac. Could you imagine? Stella FINALLY sees his parts:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    And a very sexy scene will be when Mac reminds her to have her pills against artritis:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    And the sweetest one: when Mac and Stella share a cane:eek::eek::eek:

:rolleyes:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Gemarrrrr--->
    you have described so well ME:lol: I have to wait too. We are in 5.10 in Latin America

Tex--->
    I am using my friend Candela's recipe: think the worst (pretty much as Pleni says) and enjoy the rest;) we can imagine it is not going to happen. :wtf: but we can't be sure what it is going to happen. But i still dislike them so hard :vulcan:

I have more steamy pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*comes in and rips off Mickey ears* Man! All those people were not supposed to be there! I don't think I have ever heard so many foreign languages in my life. we were crammed into magic Kingdom like sardines! People, do not go to Disney during American spring break. Go like, during May.:p

Okay, just got my TV Guide in the mail and my heart rate just shot through.the.roof!!!!!! I was spazzing! My sister threatened to hit me if I didn't chill. I don't think I have had such amazing news since... EVER!!! I see this article with a picture of our lovely Melina as an inset and I was like 'oh, probably news I've already heard/read." But TV guide is notorious for printing something I hadn't heard of yet. So I read through and my hopes were fulfilled! Of course I had my hopes and dreams sewn into this episode but now I know that will not be crushed! I mean, i just acame back from Disney World for Pete's Sake!:lol::lol:

I've missed you guys! *big bear hugs* I got to meet Jiminy Cricket!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.