Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nerazurri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Smacked Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not paying attention to our Family lately. too bad!

do now waste your time. I asked in a very rational way just a REASON to want them apart and nobody gave me anything.
    Of course i received a lecture "How could you dare to ask such a difficultttttt thing"
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58239&page=13

But in the meantime there are people who called me "Hypocryte" Oh yeah poor souls [sarcasm insert]

Nice forum full of nice people [more sarcasm]

Kikii, sweetie, thanks for keep posting my dear ;) and Pleni and Asprine

Pleni---> Iros a tomar por culo! (no tĂș sino ellos jaja)

Lori--> spoilers are in English,not in French!

2. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

I am new to the boards but I would like to add my feelings as to the tempest brewing over in the spoiler thread.

My first thought is we all love CSI NY thats why we are here (some or most of us every day) discussing it.

We all have a right to defend our fav ship, most admired character, etc. We are fans are we not?

Those of us that love Smack will defend it to the end (some more passionately than others), whichever conclusion the TPTB give us. And those that don't like it will give their reasons why they think it is wrong.

My feeling is the bottom line is no matter what happens in any personal stories, i seriously doubt any of us will stop watching the show because it didn't go the way we thought it should.

Gee, Adam decides to run off and join the circus, Syd starts wearing high-heels to work, D/L quit and open a wife/husband P.I. agency...who cares, they are the characters and dynamics we all love.

Healthy discussions of our fave characters is good, back biting and nasty remarks that have nothing to do with anything...not so much.

I'm a smack fan....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smack!!!!!!!!
    See that was kinda fun.

3. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

I agree that everyone has the right to their own opinion. I have to admit, and I know I have mentioned this to Ghawazee and Pleni that I am not quite a fully fledged smacked fan but I do thoroughly enjoy both these characters interaction. Whether I want them romatically involved is another matter, ;) they both offer me with enough personality and character that I am happy with the scenes they play together at the moment. As much as I enjoy them finishing off each others sentences or knowing how the other one feels is balanced with the times when they are at odds with each other. I love both these aspects of their relationship.:)

Everyone is different and that is what makes a forum like this interesting, naturally people will have difference of opinions but that's why I, for example, will come to this thread now and again to catch up and see if I can be persuaded.

Talk about giving us food for thought! Sneaky!:)

I know that you won't but don't give up on your dreams! Enjoy!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  4. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

[​IMG]

Muhahahahah:devil: Snicker, Snicker...
    If only:rolleyes:
    A bit too hearts and rainbows, but I can't help it...

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Honey, you don't have to be a hardcore Smacked fan counting the days until they are together in order to post here. I like what they have now, but I'd want something more, because this "yes but no" thing is driving me crazy. However, there's always the risk that things will get completely screwed up if they officially become a couple. The relationship could be poorly written and turn into a corny, cheesy pairing completely uniteresting to the audience. If that happens, I'll probably get mad, kill my prominent Smacked side and turn to my underdeveloped Fiesta side because their love would then be impossible, thus, impossible to ruin by unskilled writers.

That's one of the reasons I say I don't want it all right now. Come on, they have been playing this game for five seasons. They have been flirting, sharing secrets, dating other people... yet they have always been together in a way, call it friendship, brother-and-sister relationship, companionship, love... whatever. That thing with no clear name or definition. Hence, I think it would be completely out of character to suddenly turn these two into fluffy bunnies.

Here's hoping they don't lose their personality and independence if they ever become a couple.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

jwells---> it's so lovely that pic! :D

Sophia---> you more than anyone else (except Georgie) know we gave you the welcome without trying to convince you. It was easy with both of you because your posts are worth and potentially rich for debate
    However i feel it's an insult to be called HYPOCRITICAL and then receive Mods warning accusing me of being a witch (change w for b)
    And asking to stay here as an animal in the zoo, no less!

Regarding the episode, i DO want something happen between them and i don't regret asking for it.
    La Femme Nikita had their leads tied to each other since Day 1 in the pilot episode so i *know* it can work here.
    melina and Gary are talented artists and have an incredible chemistry together. Our writers are good as well so time will tell if this can work. I only ask a fair trait for us

Asprine---> need you in chat tonight. I feel as HELL

Many hugs to all and i'm sorry if i felt you feel uncomfortable. I have a tendency to be passionate for my fav things. And Smacked is not the exception

Debbs :(

7. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey, my sweeties!!! I love you all and I'm proud of you for defending Smacked the way you do over at the spoiler thread!!
    Debbie, you really rocked that place!!!! *hug* I would definitely join you guys there if I were a bit more stable. But I'm really bad at stuff like that, I get mad so easily when I feel I'm being attacked for being passionate about something and I think I wouldn't have the patience to contribute anything helpful to the discussion. Sorry :(

Pleni
    , I completely agree with you, I want them together but they MUST not lose their personality, becoming all corny and cheesy.

I liked yesterday's episode and I noticed the really strong chemistry (and the eye-sex ;)) as well. They certainly are getting closer and closer.

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

As Per Shipper Central Rules:

Please move the discussion back to Mac/Stella and not the spoiler threads, anti-shippers, etc. There are other threads for those discussions.

Thank you.

9. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I missed you guys and its good to see some new SMackers in here! Jwells, that pic is the cutest thing I've seen all day! :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll be able to pop back in occasionally because it's exam time for me and my mum is like "you need to revise" :scream: But I'll still check in, :)

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Sophia---> you more than anyone else (except Georgie) know we gave you the welcome without trying to convince you. It was easy with both of you because your posts are worth and potentially rich for debate
    However i feel it's an insult to be called HYPOCRITICAL and then receive Mods warning accusing me of being a witch (change w for b)
    And asking to stay here as an animal in the zoo, no less!

Both you and Pleni did just that! What a welcome! Thank you for that. I still maintain that I am not 100% smacked but I have always been open to a little persuasion. x

If I may say, this forum and it's subject matter will obviously bring forth all manners of debate and we should all agree that is right and so. I cannot comment on what has been said except to say that we all have our own views and each should be regarded with the utmost respect. Trouble is, at times things do get a little heated and emotive.

We all have our own views and should we choose to express them then that is fine. I struggle to make a good point on here without thinking who am I going to offend but at the end of the day I find myself asking why should it matter.

Of course it does but I am allowed to make it,that is the point! :)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

EYE SEX reference again regarding last noght episode

May i ask you more details about that? :D

I drove Mari and Asprine crazy asking them for it :D

I didn't watch the episode so i'm dying here!

Debbie :D

ps: Vanessa, thank you sweetie. I am not the Queen of Stabledoom here but i post the best i can considering English is not my mother tongue ;) (And my English is not as good as it should be)

ps2: FFjunkie---> this always will be a Home for any Smacked member :D Good luck on your exams and come back soon for 5.24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, I'm here! :) I just woke up and I suppose it's 8 p.m there. :lol: You did not drive me crazy. But you put me in a state of insanity due to the thoughts of yours. I need to watch the episode again. Probably only the scenes where they are together. :lol:

Sophia, it doesn't matter if you are a 100% SMacked or not. As long as you stand out and express your love for SMacked by letting us know there's lots of people who love Mac/Stella relationship out there. :) Welcome to SMacked Thread.

Don't worry. We're all behind you when the Fierce come.

There are things we said, we might have hurt people. But none of us mean it. We might have gone crazy or never think twice before we blab it out. :p We don't criticize severely. We are just bold enough to speak out our mind.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  13. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

post deleted

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ I am so excited right now!

I absolutely loved last night's episode and it's subtle SMACkedness (and it's not so subtle FLANnEL :adore:). I really like how he called Stella a "good teacher". That was so cute. I also think he's FINALLY realizing that Ella is STALKING him. Maybe...This leaves me with a glimmer of hope.

Well, I also realized something last night. In 5x18 (The name escapes me right now), Sid mentions something about knowing that the dirty coroner and that girl were perfect for each other. He also knew about D/L before any one else. So I'm thinking maybe he asked Mac and Stella to that subway thing to bring them closer together because he could sense tension between them and he wanted them to be closer :adore: Well, that's one theory I have...

Here's a pic for The Family! I'll give a cookie to whoever can tell me what episode it's from:

[​IMG]

Goodbye for now!

Axel

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Cheer up, sister! :) Thank you for your enthusiasm for defending our ship. I'm sorry for not there for you 'cause I'm not good at debate. It's worth everything when our dream come true.
    Regarding the 'eye-sex' in last eppy, it's hard to describe. I would say it was not just the eyes. It was the composition of their eyes contact, their understanding smiles, their gentle tones. Stella knew Mac would see what she see and Mac knew there are something good in the brochure before he even open it. :adore:

Axelsonfire,
    I think it's from 2.22 'Stealing Home' when they found the mermaid at the pier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.