Finally! A CSI: NY Computer Game

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Elsie, Sep 5, 2008.

1. CSI:SUSIE

CSI:SUSIE Civilian

you have to put the arced sides together u just have to move them

2. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Hi, im still trying to find the behind the scenes footage that says is on the disk. Can anyone tell me how to find it?! :confused:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I can't find it either.

Anyone find out how we get this last case so we can play it? I feel a bit ripped off here! :scream:

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Anybody heard anything on this yet? The last 'case' for the game was supposed to be out by the end of January and it's March with no word! It's quite irritating! :scream:

5. quackaquacka

quackaquacka Victim

Two weeks ago, I heard it would be released in two weeks. On either the 17 or 18th. But it's gone both of those days now! So I don't know. Someone on gameboomers has asked the publishers for an update on what's going on so hopefully they'll hear back soon.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Let us know what you hear! I'm going nuts over it!

7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I really wanna play that last case. I finished the four games in a week.

8. quackaquacka

quackaquacka Victim

The last case has apparently been released - if you have the boxed version, you apparently just need to be connected to the internet while you start it up and it should work automatically. I haven't tried it yet though.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks so much! I got it and solved the case tonight. But they don't have the actors talking in that one! You have to read it all! What a jip! Also, I still haven't figured out how to get the behind-the-scenes with the cast/actors. Anyone?

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi does anyone know when the C.S.I :NY computer game comes out for the Nintendo DS ? :)

11. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

yay :) i manged to get it too (took ages to download though!) i am also still trying to get the behind-the-scenes....anyone who can help?! :confused:

12. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I have a really dumb question. I'm trying to dl the last case and it keeps telling me that this patch isn't compatible with my game version. wtf? Can anyone help me out?

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

The game was decent to play, but I only heard the characters speak rarely. I heard Lindsay, Stella, Sid for like a quick second. I'm still playing the last game. The graphics are not that amazing but it is still fun to play in some aspects. They did a great job making the characters look like the cast, except IMO Danny was a bit off.

14. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

I really didn't like this game. I rushed to complete it just so I could uninstall it and free up the space on my PC!! It was fine as far as a hidden objects casual game goes, but it should never have been an official CSI product. It wasn't a patch on any of the previous CSI games, it was so dull and monotonous... :( And I really had high hopes because I love NY so much.

15. silverwolf100

silverwolf100 Civilian

I'm stuck and need some help.....the note on the computer that I have to clean up is hard..I have everything but some 3 words left....uhhhh:scream: