Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I will Vanessa, i will :D My problem is my imagination runs wildly and i can imagine them getting married and Stella getting pregnant in 5.24:lol::lol::lol:

Pleni, it's better you keep that way because you will be able to enjoy 5.24 meanwhile i will cry if something BIG doesn't happen:lol:

Tex--> i couldn't watch it yet (darn ciber cafe) but i will tomorrow

I only want a fair treat from TPTB. If they have given so many blessings to other couples, why not to Smacked? Smacked has been there since DAY 1. It would be cruel and unfair not giving us something as good other have received

btw gals your support will be very welcome inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread. We are fighting the best we can for our Smacked but some people dislike newest spoilers;)

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58239&page=10

many hugs to everyone

Debbie :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Hey guys! Just checking in to say that I defended the newest spoilers in the spoiler discussion thread. ;)

I'm counting down the days until episode 5.24 airs.

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Asprine had lost her soul somewhere out there. :lol: I just read the spoiler discussion thread but I'm not going to finish it. I don't know what to comment though. Everyone has their own different thoughts and opinion, with something to support their statement. At the end of it, we still have to look forward to the ACTUAL and ACCURATE episode. We will never know what will happen in the future. Only God and the crews know isn't it? ;) Maybe something really wonderful and splendid in front of us? Don't lose faith! Now unable? There's still tomorrow and the day after.. Most importantly, just don't give up desire when it comes to Mac/Stella. The powerful mutual attraction between them, they're exceptional and too much outstanding chemistry that we were unable to list all of them.

Pleni, you can have my shoulder too. :D Remember, I have two sides of them. :)

4. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

oh gosh!
    The 1st thing I did when I came on this= write in the spoiler thread. LOL
    Talk about people with strong opinions!! hhaha
    Anyways just dropping by for the support of Smacked and we needn't to worry, there's actually a lot more Smack supporters than we've realised and I think the writers knows that. Afterall, remember what Melina said in the interview "I think people want it" lols and I remember in an earlier interview she was saying it'll probably happen somewhere in season 9 if it happens or something :D

That's good news to be able to get that across... even to her?! noway!!
    It definately means a lot.

Keep thy faith Smacked family :)
    I just know it!

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hahahah! I'm so excited. I think someone from the studio was browsing our multitude of threads and decided to finally listen!!! Finally, it is time for a great love storyline to overshine the D/L one! Thank you lilou for the spoiler update! Whoever doesn't like the new storyline is in denial :) hahah

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright everyone. I didn't miss tonight like I thought I was going too. RL gets in the way of girls nite out.

Anyway,

Stella as a teacher! Awesome, I want to take her class. She can do it all, no wonder Mac loves her. They finish each others sentences as well. C'mon its true love. Mac & Stella had a few looks in there. Now every time I see them I am going to be grinning like an idiot because of the spoiler that was provided to us about their "chemistry" that we have known about forever.

I was watching the first episode of season 4 earlier and I just love how Stella can read Mac. She knew that something was up with him and he didn't lie to her about it. They are slowly becoming one, c'mon TPTB lets speed up this process. :lol:

Everyone have a good night/morning. I'll talk to you in about 10 hours or so.

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hey guys! The episode was quite good, and might I say it is clearly evident that they are trying to add more sexual tension. The way they looked at each other, even though they were split seconds signified something is definitely coming. I think the proper term would be eye-sex.;) Sorry if that was crude but they just kept smiling at each other and looking at each others eyes. If it wasn't for the quick scene changes you'd think something would happen! hahaha

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

what can i say? Family, i am very proud of all of you!!!!!!!!! For all who keeps posting here and for all who dare (LOL!) inside the Territory of Discussion Spoiler Thread!
    Asprine, my sweetheart, thanks for keeping my faith (and our) on Mac and Stella
    Id-->LOL! poor soul! but posting here count to put our ship AT THE TOP! ;)
    Pleni, Vanessa, jwells,Cath, Lori -> my brave warriors!
    Mari, my lovely Greek Smacked sister

Lilou, merci cherie par tout!

Tex, i just can't but loving all your reviews ;)

Mari, epharisto para poli. You are a lovely person, do you know that? ;)

Cath, i don't remember if i have ever given you a proper welcome. WELCOME dear , join us and enjoy the madness

Tonight, dear people I don't have enough words to describe you! I am very proud of all of you! you brought me to tears

love you all

Debbs :D

ps: Axel, your avvie is just GORGEOUS!

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thank you guys for defending Smack but honestly don't stress yourself, there will always be people who disagree with a couple.
    Deb your the best!
    Guys I am watching youtube smacked moments.

They have such a strong bond in an old episode I remembered, Mac said he will always be there for her. 5.24 HERE we come!

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, I'm watching the episode now. So far there's no Mac/Stella moments. But Stella said something "it comes from me" 'cause the killer used Stella's lectures of the forensics stuff in the University of Chelsea to get away from a murder. :) And there's the Stella's professor again! :D :D

Still watching though... :) They were hardly together in this episode. :lol: 29 more minutes before it finishes.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

as usual i don't have words for your kindness sweetie :D And for Mari's too who filled me in the chat room (are you still sane, dear? :D)

Please just tell me if that scene together is that good as it sounded with all the sexual tension

I'm dying here. SMACKED is in the air :D

Debbs :D

i forgot to add a hug to Steph

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs. Whenever I see them together, I think "there you go! You just can't deny it!" even if they are simply talking about the case. There wasn't much Smacked in this episode, but there wasn't much anything. It only shows that you can't trust the evidence sometimes because evidence can be tampered with.

I found the brochure flicking scene cute, I don't know why. Stella looked excited while showing Mac her findings. Also, when they were walking side by side and they both opened the door at the same time, it looked like she was gonna hit the door with her head. It made me go "noooooo! Careful, you'll bump into it again!" :lol:

Asprine, thanks for your shoulder, baby. The more I think about it, the more I think I will need it. 5.24 can be a flop or an oasis in the middle of an endless desert.

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! There was not much smacked in the last eppy. But like Pleni, I like the scene when Stella told Mac to look up the related items at the brochure. Stella was like hiding something funny and asked Mac to see, OR they were picking their honeymoon destination. :lol: Mac said the girl has a good teacher. That was an indirect compliment to his Stella. :adore:

p.s. Welcome back Asprine! Please take care of yourself when you're busy with your life. :)

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Pleni? Nonononoo! You are never the black sheep nor a wet blanket here. :) It's okay to think that. And I totally agree with what you said. No rush. ;) You're most welcome. Although they were just talking about the case, there were subtle hints there. So delicate and precise that it was too difficult to be analyse or concluded as one complete sentence.

Debbie! I forgot to tell you about the brochure scene. I just remembered when Kikii and Pleni mentioned about it. That was sooo ohhh SMacked! Again... :lol:

When Mac catch it, he'll be there for Stella. Stand by her and hold her tight. Run with her all the way, and never look back. He'll tell Stella with all his heart even if it's just with their gaze, wtihout words, "I'll always be the one to take your breath away, kiss your pain away". :)

Tofu!!! *Jumps on you* Thank you so much. That does mean a lot to me 'cause I have invading my thoughts lately. *Sighs*

15. Nerazzurri_89

Nerazzurri_89 Victim

That was my favourite bit :adore:

For everyone not in the US last nights eppy is up on the youtube.

Not much Smacked but enough to tide over. Like people have said plenty of :devil: looks.

On my easter revision break but thought i'd take the day off and have a CSI NY day. Just watched 'American Dreamers'-it was the first ep i ever saw and it got me hooked on the smacked.:adore: At the time i thought they were already together in the eppy and now i look back there is hardly any Smacked in it at all :lol: that proves their chemistry to me.

I tried to defend smacked in the spoiler thread but for some reason that thread makes me rational. I don't want to be rational with smacked!

Thanks Steph yup sorry i just jumped in and didn't read the rules *goes off to read*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.