Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey jessicalynn! :)

Oh, a colleague from Montana? That's a nice idea! Maybe there could be a case and some of her old co-workers have to come to Montana. I would love to see how Lindsay would react. And Danny as well. Maybe a criminal could have escaped and gone to New York or something?

2. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I think maybe the guy that killed her friends should somehow get out and come after her, since her testimony put him away. I can definitely see her being much more fierce now that she has a child of her own. It would be fitting for her to take him down.

3. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

A vist from a ex boyfriend would be a great episdoe:)

I want the writers to do more with lindsay cause there is so much about her we dont know and dont get to see. As much as I like the other characters It gets old when its always Mac or Stella. The other Csi shows does alittle something with all the characters.

4. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I agree carminelove15. It's sad that this is Lindsay's fourth season on the show and we still don't know very much about her.

5. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

Anna is a great actress and I feel that the writers need to incorporate more of her skills..i was watching a few of the old epi today and I was like wow, ana is a really good actress, they need to utilize her more and give her more character development for lindsay..

however i love lindsay and can't wait for her to come back on to the scene

6. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Has Anna not given birth yet? Do you think that they have just chosen not to announce it to the world, because surely, he or she would have been born by now...no?
    And, I like the idea of a former Montana collegue workign with Lindsay.... that'd be cool.

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I cant wait till the baby is born:):)
    I wonder how they are going to play out Lindsay going into labor, beacuse this is the first Csi baby?

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^^ all i am hoping for when Lindsay does have the baby is they don't show too much of it. CSI is a crime show after all and i feel it would be a bit cheese. i said this a few times if NY can have Lindsay gave the baby like AJ Cook's character did on "Criminal Minds" that would be great.

i like the idea of a colleague visit or a family visit from Montana, it would be awesome and definitely some character growth. i would laugh my behind off if an ex-boyfriend came in for an ep, i wouldn't want to see drama the situation could be funny.... my god i can totally picture Danny right now haha. a family visit would be great just to see that Lindsay does get along with her parents and that they're seeing their new grandchild.

i would pay to see a seen like this haha. bash someone into a car like she did in "Zoo York." one of my fave lines from "Alias" is when Jennifer Garner/Sydney was pregnant on the show and she says "It's a funny thing about pregnancy - hormones. Whoo. I woke up today...feeling pretty hormonal" and then she kicks the guy out of the window!! not that Lindsay would do that but yeah the hormonal thing will still be in affect so she can kick some ass when pushed i would love to see that!!

does anyone think that maybe Anna has a deal with like TV Guide or something and that's the reason why it hasn't been mentioned when she had the baby and what it is? i was thinking about this and figured maybe TV Guide has it covered or something like they did when she, Carmine, and Melina were on the cover of the mag. i doubt but maybe something's going on and that's why the info hasn't been released.

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I think I read here that they filmed episode 523 (the birth episode) weeks ago, so Anna should have returned from maternity leave. And they are going to film the finale soon (or they´ve already started filming it) where Lindsay is already back at work. I hope I remember it correctly.

I also can´t wait till the baby is born:). I´m hoping that it won´t be too dramatic. I would like to see a strong Lindsay and a nervous Danny.

I don´t think we´ll see much of the baby. Perhaps a picture of her or she will be mentioned like ´How is she doing today´ or ´Who is looking after her´. Especially at the beginning.
    I´m just hoping that the writers won´t forget her like some other relatives:scream::D

:lol: Oh, I´m sooo hoping we´ll see Lindsay kicking some ass.
    Suspect:scream:-Lindsay:rolleyes: :mad:-Suspect:wtf:
    I also don´t think that Anna has a deal with TV Guide or any other magazine. She´s such a private person. I also can´t imagine at all that they wait to release it until the birth episode airs.
    Oh yes, I´m also curious about the name. Hopefully- after the last episode- it´s not Danny´s sole decision:D

11. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I cant wait till next season and what it will bring to the table for Lindsay:):)

12. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

I too can't wait until next season..however I want to see more of lindsay hopefully this season..It's gonna be great to see how the writers deal with her character when she becomes a mother.

Love lindsay:)

13. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I want to see more of lindsay too and how danny and lindsay deal with being parents. I hope that they give Lindsay a story like Mac and stella have had where its dragged throught the season.

14. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m also totally curious how motherhood will change Lindsay.
    I´m hoping we will see a strong Lindsay who can manage the double burden of being a CSI and a mum.
    I really can´t wait how the writers will incorporate the baby storyline.

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i would like to correct my previous by saying what Sydney did on "Alias" kicking the guy out the window i could never see Lindsay doing that. my apologies i think i wrote out the post late the other night. my mistake. Lindsay is a bit too sweet/not that tough to do something like that.

anyway.....

i didn't think Anna would announce her baby go to any mags but i was just wondering what other people thought.

that would be cool to see Lindsay have a story dragged through the season like Mac and Stella but i doubt the writters would do that... well not in the forseeable future. right now they have Lindsay with Danny and the baby which has been basically the whole season. she also had the Montana story in season 3 so i think TPTB are gonna cool it with Lindsay for a while.

Lindsay will get a chance to be a tough chick again it's just gonna take some time. i still think that Lindsay has a bit more maturing to do as a character, she has to be built up a little more on her own than just always being with Danny. she's a great character and the writters know that but they still have to work on her a bit before they start making her tough again.

i think the problem with the way Lindsay is written was that TPTB started her off as this new tough chick that was so different from the NY scene and then they made her go soft in season 3. i think also that hooking her up with Danny may have had something else to do with it too. don't get me wrong LOVE D/L but i think just always having Lindsay with Danny and giving her a story to go along with him changed the character a lot.

i'm just hoping now that Lindsay is with Danny and has their baby she can get on track to what she was in season 2. she's gonna be frustrated with a lot of things she's gotta let it out somehow so she can be aggressive with suspects and be kick ass again!!!