Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I think it was "you always have the strength, you always have the guts" that he once said to her :) Yeah, he understands quite a lot :D I loved that scene when the "evil" eyeball dropped into Stella's coffee and she was swearing in Greek and Mac was smiling so sweetly like he thought she was really cute :adore: :D

Yeah, I meant 5.24, sorry ;) well, your thoughts on that episode are EXACTLY MY thoughts as well!! there is nothing more I can say to that, seriously! You've got it all figured out :D

I also agree with you girls on that one - Mac's "women" were substitutes and he's definitely in love with Stella, we've seen the signs countless times. To me another reason why it's so undeniable is that Gary and Melina just have this amazing chemistry and I don't really think they have to work on that at all, it's just there naturally. Which is very good for Mac and Stella :drool: ;)

As for "HER", I never really knew what to think about her. I like Claire Forlani and that's why it was kinda hard at first to hate Peyton but I started disliking her the more she tried to push Mac into something he wasn't ready for. And when she practically forced him to go to London with her just to dump him aftwards, I lost all my respect for her. I'm so glad he got rid of her!!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw:Sometimes it's so easy to read your mind Lori!:guffaw: But you almost deleted the fame you carry: Being our Expert in She-Virus!;) You are weaker now to Virus:eek:

Tee--->
    AMEN.AMEN.AMEN.AMEN TPTB couldn't avoid Smacked because Smacked is REAL chemistry. Smacked exists even if they didn't pretend to. It's something we talked here some time ago: Networks, writers and producers can be the owners of characters BUT once they are offreed to the audience, they become a little part of audience's property. And if actors are good enough and if they were well written from the beginning, these characters come to life. They become into living beings!
    That was that happened to Mac and Stella. Their written basis are so solid and Melina and Gary are so talented you can't expect but feel they are alive;)

It's one of the reasons i watch CSI NY: if they could write them so well until now and if these artists are so gifted so i can't be less than a fan of theirs:thumbsup:

PLENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII---> dear send me the third part!:p And Vanessa answered you Mac's words. Stella went all emotional when she heard him saying those words and she told him "Mesa" which means Inside/into (Marii please correct me ;D )
    Karu---> sweetie, you are a sweetheart. Once i get rid of my class tomorrow i will try to put all chapters together. I need to send you my opinion

Cassie---> SMEX?:devil::devil::devil::devil: The show is aired on Wednesday and at 10 pm. We can have many of SmEX but of course TPTB will be standing up in front of the studio and they will stop the filming of any scene like that:guffaw:
    Gio---> did i mention you need to clean up our place in the Gutter? maybe if we are lucky enough we will have those scenes in S6 :drool:

many hugs Debbs:bolian:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not to worry! my immune system is at top notch and I have induced my SHE NIT/VIRUS serum to the point of total immunity!!:lol::lol:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie...why must you always make my mind go into the gutter. You know I frequently visit everyone there :guffaw:

Alright so I trust you ladies to update me on any good SMACKED moments tomorrow night, I got invited for a girls night out tomorrow night at 9 (when CSI: NY) comes on. I am sure I will be checking this sight the morning after since I won't have a chance to watch it before I crash for the night.

Debbie, AMEN to everything you said there. They have a natural chemistry that is played perfectly. Now if we could only get that kiss in there :devil: and of course other things....(goes to join the gutter family)

I always felt that P felt threatened by Mac & Stella's relationship which is why Mac pushed her hand away from his face. P should have been scared, especially after she broke up with Mac, because then Stella would have gone Rambo on her. :lol: But better for Stella, she can pick up the pieces of his broken heart and make it whole again.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moi? No way!:guffaw: My current task is to remind you that you have a dirty mind:devil::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Me bad. I forgot to make the biigest invitation i was planning so thank you dear for this!:thumbsup:

EXACTLY. That's why she said "because you adore me, i know you do:rolleyes:" she tried to convince him and herself Mac was in love with HER. Forget it Virus:devil:

Girls, go to the spoiler thread. Hot moments for a sweet couple;)

Hopefully someday they will remember us too:( Mac and Stella are adults but they are not mummies. They can have hot making out love sessions too:drool: We need our Smacked bliss as well:thumbsup:

Debbs

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

:eek: My goodness! This has turned into the Peyton haters stronghold! I'm not gonna be the one to protect her. As a ME I liked her, she was thorough and professional most of the time (except when she mistook a punch with a cardiac arrest, I know), but as Mac's love interest... come on, writers, is that the best you can offer so that we forget how great he and Stella are? One word: lame!

I hated it when she kicked Stella out of the morgue. And when Stella ended up apologizing instead of going medieval. I know she did it because Sheldon's freedom was at stake, but she should have told Mac at least :devil: Also from that episode, I was thinking -Claire lovers, skip this!- what if Mac had said "that's not true, Stella" instead of Claire? Just a thought.

So much love in the gutter. I should move there, but I also like wandering around the world, snarling viciously at TPTB in order to terrify them.

ETA: Stardust, thanks a lot for the proper quote!

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I only need to finish the last to scenes, but I'm looking forward to the feedback. Hope you like it and let's hope I finish this soon! *crosses fingers*

Now why can't we have scenes like that? In fact, I can't remember the last time they spoke to each other in Greek... though I do remember that Stella swears an awful lot in Greek. Mac certainly finds that funny, so I wonder how he'd feel if Stella leaned forward, close enough so that her lips were next to his ear and whispered something naughty in Greek. Can you just imagine Mac smirking ever so slightly?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree Karu, we need more cute scenes like that. It's adorable when they speak to one and other in Greek. :adore: Well, it's most like that Stella would be talking in Greek, but that's beside the point... A scene like that would be really cute... Oh gosh, of course Mac would be smirking if she was whispering sweet nothing in his ear, especially if they were in Greek. :lol:

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

The mac/stella place is a place to discuss mac and stella. NOT PEYTON. Character bashing is NOT ok AT ALL in this thread. Mentioning Peyton in relation to Mac/Stella is OK, but that's it.

Let's move the discussion back to Mac/Stella please.

Thank you.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

uppsssssss sorry dear! My fault! I see any mention and i become Volcano Debbie:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:
    Sorry to everyone else. Losing my cellphone put me a little grumpy (more than usual):alienblush: No, i prefer not using the word "hate" (except some exceptions) it's too strong;)

Hopefully Family will understand me, won't you?;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! OMG!
    OMG OMG OMG

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND SMAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Details on "Plastic Helenika":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to Vegaslights who posted this first!:bolian:

Good stuff is coming for us ladies!

My Stella will be in front of a class i think if i pay attention to spoilers pics tomorrow night, then we have an episode i am hoping a lot: Yarzheit 5.22 where we will know more about Mac's dad and Mac will mention Claire. And you know every time he mentions Claire we have Smacked somehow connected:p And finally 5.24. Did i mention we need to wait other 36 days????????:eek::eek:

I have watched this morning in reruns Charge of this post because i feel it will be related to Season 5 finale ;) Not only it's great but it had great Smacked scenes
    Here you have some pics from 2.24:drool: Mac was so in love then:drool:
    [​IMG]

Stella was worried sick about him
    [​IMG]

And Mac was affected by Stella's reaction

[​IMG]

Debbie:p

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi family! Thank you so much for all the lovely pics. :)

Debbie,
    Of course we understand! :) None of us will like either Mac or Stella's love interests. Although those fake lovers were come and gone, we don't want to see either Mac or Stella involved with them in the first place.
    I need to remind you to calm down a bit 'cause I don't want you get hurt when the TPTB failed us with the finale, AGAIN.
    If what you quote was from Melina, I believe that's a good sigh for Mac and Stella. Spark + chemistry = the fire of love. :adore: :adore: I'm longing to watch their reactions when they finally realized something they didn't realize before. :lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

*Debbie runs to hugs Kikii tighly**Debbie asked herself where her other Asian sun is*

Calm, what?:guffaw: what is that?:guffaw: OMG if they fail us i will cry a month:eek:. i swear i will!

C¡mon they CANNOT write the never ending story wiithout a kiss. WE NEED THE KISS AT LEAST:drool::drool::drool::drool:

And Hill said something that called my attention. OMG (not spoilers)
    Please, may it happen, may it happen, may it happen!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

I CAN'T BREATH OMG!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Steph & Karu, we should campaign for that... and also, for some subtitles! Otherwise, we'd see:
    *Stella whispers Greek sweet nothing into Mac's ear*
    Greek audience: :eek: Oh no, she didn't!
    Rest of audience: WTF was that? :scream:

kikii, I completely agree with you. No more nits. They can have as many opposite sex friends as they want, only with no romantical implications whatsoever.

Deb, spoilery Melina spoiler looks quite nice, actually. May I say I don't buy it? I won't believe a word they say until I watch the episode. Then, if all this is true, I will happily admit I was utterly wrong. Before that, I'll still think it's just hot air, yet another pacifier to calm whiny babies. They don't realize when babies are hungry, pacifiers are useless. And here's a Smacked baby hungering for some real, unmistakable, unequivocal, unambiguous Smacked relationship. No more stupid hints. At this point for me it's either black or white, so much grey is tiring.

Too bad she didn't get her ticket to Greece. No kiss underneath the Parthenon unless it's CGI-Parthenon. I want to believe her when she talks about all that never-before-realized chemistry, although we all knew there was something between them. I just hope they don't kiss only to regret it 2 nanoseconds later and decide to remain friends. I see TPTB capable of such a cruel thing.

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my those spoilers are rather exciting, I'm just hoping that it's not going to be another disappointment for us... I think I'm going to take them with a pinch of salt, hopefully I'll be plesantly suprised... :lol: Although, like I've been saying all along, if something's going to happen between them, I really don't want it to be rushed into, I want it to be taken nice and slowly... However, I'm still rather excited... Pity we have to wait a whole month to see what happens... But it's not long before my birthday, maybe I'll get an early present... :lol: Here's hoping.

Hope you're all well. *Big hugs* :D

15. Nerazzurri_89

Nerazzurri_89 Victim

Hi SMacked fans!
    I'm sooo excited for the end of the season, i was starting to loose all my SMacked hopes :wtf: silly me.
    I love how Melina is such a SMacked fan-with this news of the eppy she's writing and from the beginning i've always felt that she's played Stella as being in love with Mac(was never really sure about Gary/Mac's POV) especially with all the stuff she added in herself like the kiss in S1 etc *huggles Melina*
    :thumbsup: Yeah i agree Gary and Melina have such awesome chemistry it doesn't need to be forced. They have always played it subtley(unlike other ships :p) and that's part of what i love about them. My one fear is that the writers ruin it.

On the other hand we've waited long enough, through sublety to the wind and give us SMacked!:beer:
    BTW Adorable Crazy (sorry off topic) i squeed at your Charlie/Maggie thing:drool:. I've not watched Casualty for eons i thought Maggie had left!Please could you tell me did they get together in the end?-sorry OT but i just had to ask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.