~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

For me the word romance has so many meanings, and I didn't mean the way you might think ;) Not relationship wise, not like 'oh my I'm in love with you' or anything that relates to a relationship or anything similar to that. For me it was romantic meaning how they spoke to each other, it was all soft, they were both very very vulnerable. They trust each other so much that they wouldn't hesitate to let themselves fall into each others hands. The music in the background confirmed our thoughts:

'Youll see
    In my dream Ill catch you
    Into my arms Ill catch you'

I see it all combined as romantic. Romantic in the way that two people love each other, respect each other, trust each other, would do anything for each other but NOT being lovers ;) I see no point that leads to anything else than friendship in that scene :)

Back to H and his sudden appearances outta nowhere :D Remember when Eric checked the car from the girls? He looked at the tire and found the marks of the spikes. One second later:

H: You rang?

And we see Horatio standing in front of Eric :lol: God I love it when he appears like that! H is a ghost! :lol:

2. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

No he's a superhero. Just like Superman. When you're in trouble you scream "Help!!!" Then zzzzzzooooommmmm...tadaa...he's there in his pose. Once things get handled, zzzzzzzzoooommmm....you feel a light breeze sweeping your face...he's gone. :cool:

I can't wait to watch Under Suspicion. I do think it's romantic...but that's coz I'm bias... :p

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that H and calleigh are very good friends. i used to thhink that maybe they would make a good couple, but now i think that they are better as good friends

4. PeanutsFan

PeanutsFan Prime Suspect

Although I've never considered there to be anything 'romantic' between H and Calleigh, I do like H and Cal scenes. I wish they worked together more because they play off each other so well.

pabzi, we have the same banner! :D :cool:

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ok time for pic :)
    go over (off) C and Y discussion...

who can stend him ?:devil:

[​IMG]

6. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh I feel a little unable to contribute to season 4 discussion but will comment on the H Cal thing!!

I love their relationship and I do see it as one of real trust in each other, I think he really has to turn to someone with Yelina gone and there is no one he would trust more professionally than her, like in 'After the Fall' where he lets her clear him, and the comment he makes to Rick.
    "Rule Number one, Never mess with Calleigh Ducaine Rick" :lol:
    Although they haven't been together much since she really is his right hand since Speed has gone, he is closer to her than anyone on the team I think :)

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

peanuts fan, we do have the same banner, tht's cool! why doesnt yours say H man on it also?
    pusher, nice pic...maybe they'll show something like that on csi miami one day...(i doubt it :) )

8. PeanutsFan

PeanutsFan Prime Suspect

A few months ago, I made a request for a banner in the Fan Art Forum and I submitted the screencap. Two members very kindly made two different banners, and I have one, you have the other! :D

9. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i wanted to post here right after i watched mondays new ep, to tell you guys something really cool, but i forgot, so here i go,

guess what guys, H comes here and reads what we have to say!
    :lol:, ok not really but he wore that awesome striped shirt and i think it was here we talked about all the really hot striped shirts that he wears, maybe not, i dont know... oh well

and to what you guys were saying about H and calleigh, i am one of thoae weirdoes that wants everybody to get together, so i want H and yelina, but i certainly would not mind him and calleigh, now before i get kicked by the mods for being rather shippy... :D, i think that H really loves yelina, but has a very strong friendship with calleigh, so i think the thing that we have to remember is that H is a great guy, and by evidence of us, has the ability to get anyone to fall in love with him, or at least admire him greatly, so any moment between him and a woman, that is slightly emotional, could be seen as "romantic" because of the effect he has on people and instead of someone loving him, they just really admire him and what they do could come off as love

well there is my crazy opinion ;)

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Ooooh... nice ones :D

Where's that first one from? Pillow Alert was needed indeed :D

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Lovely pictures Casper! Thanks. :D

Just to point out - discussing H's relationships with other characters (female or not) is not considered off-topic. Drifting into 'shipping' territory is okay in brief terms, because, afterall, H's relationships with the fairer sex ;) influence him and his motivations.

No-one has really got overly 'shippy' so far which is fine. Expressing a point of view about his romantic entanglements is fine, as long as it doesn't take over, which I know won't happen because we're all aware of the pitfalls of going down that road!

Thanks! :)

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

All the caps there were from 'Spring Break'. I'm surprised I actually didn't see that each time I browse the episode caps :p.

Lucy: Alrighty then. Uhm, I think H and Cal work great together as a team. Full-stop. :lol:

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Yummy pictures Casper, the first one is...*fans self* hot! :lol:

15. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Awwwwwww the pics are awesome!!! Whatta man...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.