CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shica

Shica Victim

I can't help but get the feeling that all this will lead to a cliffhanger where Flack has the murderer at gunpoint and Almighty Mac is trying to convince him that killing is baaaaaaad.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thanks Vegaslights

YAY! Stella's parents! YAY! YAY!YAY! :D :D :D Finally a mistery in her life will be solved!
    And about the chemistry, it isn't a "never before realized" but a "never before filmed"
    It better be GOOD the spark thing!:bolian:

OMG! I want to jump and all my smacked sisters are sleeping!:lol:

BTW I knew we were going to have Plastic Greece:lol: (too bad. Probably in a couple of years. I don't quit yet to real Greece:cool:

Debbie-happy fangirl:bolian:

3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Angell has been on since the beginning of the third season, so it really doesn't make me like her any less. And I definitely don't think of her as just as Don's girlfriend. They didn't even meet until a whole season after she first appeared. She has proven herself to me, she's quite interesting. I always want to know more about her. She has that mystery factor IMO. She's a good detective (damn the producers for ruining that!)

I truly enjoy the couple, the characters and the actors. I see lots of chemistry. DL just doesn't cut it for me, I like them, i do. Especially now that they have a baby on the way. But geesh, they aren't the only ones that are allowed to have a romantic relationship. Don and Jess are great together, it would definitely be a couple with less "drama" (if it weren't for the season finale).

As well, I am too in some denial. Although that scene is breaking through my walls because it makes me realize how much more her death is imminent since they are showing them more. But I still have my fingers crossed:)

That scene did make me SQUEEE like no other though. I have been laughing uncontrollably. They are so SEXY together. I wish I could say I can't wait for more, or I wonder how their relationship will develop next season...but oh TPTB , :censored: you!!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I've got a lot to read, but I just came across this from TV Guide:

Sounds thrilling. :|

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: reading reactions here will be funny. Not the spoilers:lol:

Debbs:p

6. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

haha, now IF they had taken Flack's shirt off, then i'd be there with you. really, i'm just freaking happy that it's not hawkes leaving! and the fact that he doesn't see himself leaving makes me all that much more happier. I don't really care if they are only doing the F/A thing as a ploy...really looking on the brightside, we get that much more FLACK! YUM! The boy can act, he can take the cheesy and turn it into something worth watching if necessesary.

ooo, and did i read right? do we get some continuity with the kara story, is she gonna be even mentioned!!!! thats more than louie's gotten! wow!

as for stella's parents: shes in greece she looks up bonasera, can't blame a girl for trying, idk if that's how it's gonna go, but melina wrote it, we can only hope she's done her character a world of good, and not over cheesed the procedural we're suppose to be watching (which i doubt, i get the feeling we should be in for a decent ep at the least) i think she has too much respect for her character to stoop to a cheesy generic level i'm sure some read the spoilers as. glass half full is my motto, its good to live by people. =)

oh well t-minus 22 hours. i don't like this rerun in between stuff! grrr, but a new ep!!! a new ep!!!!

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Okies, I went back and read the comments that were new since I was last in here. :p

They didn't show Flack with his shirt off? Probably because they remember (*shock!*) that he's supposed to have serious scarring on his abdomen, and they were too cheap and/or lazy to put on fake scars. :p

I have no doubt that they're really upping the Flack/Angell stuff to create a bigger punch in the finale - take her and them (and us) higher so that the fall is greater, as it were. I'm of two minds about the whole thing - on the one hand, it's annoying that they're only using her a lot now that she's leaving (and that they're only emphasizing her romantic entanglement with Flack instead of perhaps introducing her family before the finale); on the other hand, more Angell is a good thing as far as I'm concerned, as is more Flack.

And a very small part of me is thinking, 'At least Angell will have a finite arc on the show and won't be around for TPTB to crap all over her character later on.' She came in as a newbie homicide detective, and she'll go out as a cop doing her job. Not bad, all things considered.

Regarding Hawkes and upcoming storylines - I'm definitely interested to see the reference to Kara. I wonder if it might be in this week's episode? I have no idea, but I'm intrigued. And the race thing makes me curious as well - if that's why Danny gets in trouble, it should be interesting. (Of course, on some level I'll be a bit annoyed if he's there for Hawkes and never seems to be there for Flack, but I can't look a gift horse in the mouth. :p)

And finally - as far as them not filming in Greece, I'm not surprised. A lot of shows have had to tighten their budgets, so one of the CSI shows springing for a trip to Greece would be a bit much in the current economic climate. Still, I'm sure they'll work with it as best they can. I wonder if they're even doing a location shoot in NYC for the end of the season? I guess we'll see.

As for Stella seeing a picture of her mother - as long as it's not too out there, I can buy it. The odds of it are so completely ridiculous, but if she's looking for her mom, I'll be more willing to suspend my disbelief and go along for the ride.

But 'never before realized' chemistry? If they don't introduce another woman to the lab soon, Adam and Hawkes will have no choice but to jump each other's bones because there is clearly something in the water. :rolleyes:

Not that I would mind, of course, but I'm just saying. ;) :p

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's something we already know people who participated in chat rooms. Not with the current worldwide economy status it was going to be possible to film there. But there is time to film there at some point ;)
    she was affected by many cases related to parents who abandoned their children this season and even before. SO not surprise she is looking for her mother. I only hope is alive. And what about her dad? why her name is Bonasera?????

:lol::lol::lol:
    C'mon give us a chance to happen. It won't be as painful :lol:

Debbs :D

ps: I want Kara back! :D
    ps2: Kristine, the interview was superlative! Now i understand why i have seen Hill in the Italian television!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*pinches her arm* Ouch! Nope, I am not dreaming. The Greek thingy sounds interesting, even if Melina's trip to Greece wasn't possible. As long as plastic!Greece isn't so obviously plastic, I'm okay with it. I hope Stella finding her mother makes sense and it's not a stupid add-on to make things more interesting. Oh, and don't tell me she comes from a family of cops or you'll realize Stella Bonasera is completely harmless compared to the Plenilunio girl.

never-before-realized chemistry... :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:The best joke I've heard in a long, long time. You'd be surprised at how many clairvoyant people are there, then.

DL struggling with work and parenthood, yay! Fanfiction.net is about to become even fuller of DL Mary Sue *does happy dance*[/ironic]

10. Nerazzurri_89

Nerazzurri_89 Victim

Wow sounds like it's going to be an exciting end to the season. Yay for Hawkes development!
    I'm a little late on the Angell death front but i have to say i am gutted :(
    I adore Angell and have been loving F/A, ah well i'm used to my ships being killed off especially on NY :p

Yeah i can see it, you know it's coming and that we're being completely played but it'll still totally work on me :rolleyes:

The DL baby/marriage stuff sounds completely predictable but i'm open and hoping to be surprised. Can't help but think how much more interesting it would seem if it was F/A. Or Adam. Adam as a dad!I'd love it.

*Happy bounce* I can't wait for the 'spark' between Stella and Mac, i'm such a shipper of them!Seems like odd timing though with all the F/A and D/L-talk about overload. Are we still watching a crime show :confused: I reckon it'll probably just be something subtle, anything else would be kinda OOC for me. But i'll take any SMacked i can get.
    Not so sure about all the family stuff-i'd prefer it more in the vein of how we learnt about Stella in S1 not like that stuff with the cold case crew. I will be ROFL if Melina really plays her mother :guffaw: it sounds like this ep will either be cheesy or amazing but i trust in Melina!

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*groans* It's not that I find Mac/Stella horrible, but would it be plausible to have three couples in one team? Plus, I always viewed Mac and Stella as really good friends, without throwing in a romantic aspect. You better freaking do that right, TPTB.

Oh joy! D/L drama! That's just what I needed to make me feel better! I think I'll have a party!

/sarcasm

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Can anyone "Name that tune"?

I am still abit suspicious that they gave this info early? Why would they give such a major spoiler unless the trump card is hiding in the wings? Maybe Danny will end up dead in the end he has been quite reckless. Lets say for budget cuts: Angel dies in the beginning then Danny in the end and Lindsey takes the baby and heads back to Montana JACKPOT!

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, I love you so much! However, I don't think any of that is going to happen. If they released such a powerful spoiler so soon, it might be because they feared it got leaked or because they are counting on the cliffhanger to make our jaw drop. We don't know anything about it, it could be anything and I'm sure they'll zealously protect it.

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just read the DL and Stella/Mac spoilers and just have one thing to say. This show needs to change it's name to CSI: FanFiction. :rolleyes: :wtf:

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I for one am happy about anything M/S. *Does a dance of joy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.