Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He did need a hug in this episode. At least Natalia was nice to him.I remember wanting to give Frank a slap in this episode.

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea I was glad Natalia was nice, and so was H, even Eric (surprisingly) wasn't bad in that epi. Calleigh was tough on him but not necessarily mean. Now I'm on Dangerous Son, I really like when he and Natalia interact, in a non-shipper way. :lol:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We don't have an episode on TV tonight so I may pull out my DVD's.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'll hug him!!!

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I know, it really sucks! We had two weeks of good Ryan episodes we were all excited to see and now not even a new episode. Not even an episode! I DVR'd a bunch that have been running on A&E and might check them out but I think most of them are pre-Ryan. No offense to Speed fans but I don't like his character much so I have only watched season 3 and on. I'm so bummed there's no new episode tonight! :( Wonder if there will be previews for next weeks? Is next weeks new? I hope so or I will go nuts!

6. Wasabi Power

I am just dying to know if there will be anything going on with Ryan after 7.20. (if he will act differently, if E/C will get their explination, etc). FALLOUT AND DEVELOPMENT!!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

DAMN! Ya know not one single team member has hugged Ryan :((excluding Alexx leaving cause it don't count ;))
    That's so sad, & pathetic. :wtf: So now do I not only want him shirtless, but I want to see someone give him a hug...preferably at this point by either Calleigh or a nice manhug from Eric - bury the hatchett & make ammends, please, this is getting old. I want my team back *runs away pissed off*

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm kind of glad there's no new episode tonight. I don't know why but I like having little breaks in between, to sort of rest and think about previous ones (even though yea, we do have a whole week in between them :lol:).

Wasabi I love your avatar.

mjszud: That's weird, now that I think about it the closest I think I've seen anyone get to hugging Ryan was when Calleigh sort of touched his back in Curse of the Coffin when they went back to the graveyard. And that's no where even close to a hug. :lol:

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I know this sounds weird, but I kinda want a crying scene. I don't really know why. Just so we can see his raw emotion. Maybe a in a fallout episode, you never know.

Maybe it's because I just watched House and Taub was crying so that got me a little weepy.

10. Wasabi Power

Thanks, luf! :)

I was thinking about a Ryan crying scene. That would definitly merit him getting 3948394 hugs.

I really do hope for fallout or something. I pictured Ryan would act different after everything, with him at odds yet again with E/C and having gone through kidnapping, torture and blackmail. I imagine he would be less assertive / ambitious, try to lay low, something or other.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This may sound weird,but I don't want a crying scene. There are too many Ryan haters out there that would make a big deal out of it.Besides,Ryan(Jon) can portray his emotions perfectly withoutout crying,it's those great eyes. I may be okay with him tearing up,but that's about it.For some crazy reason ,I'm feeling almost over protective of Ryan right now(I know it sounds crazy).
    I can see Ryan being more quiet than usual,maybe keeping to himself,laying low for a while after his ordeal.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I could see him getting teary-eyed, but not really crying. However, if they did it like they did with Nick in "Turn Turn Turn" where a case just got to him cause he couldn't save someone in time, then I can see him getting emotional. Maybe kind of like Calleigh did in "Wrecking Crew". Though I don't think Ryan would completely break down like Nick did and I think Nick just had so much that just got to him and it all just came crashing down at that moment. But Ryan's one that definitley holds his emotions close to his chest and doesn't really let anyone see it... so I'm not sure I can see him down right crying. As much as it would be a powerful scene and I have had him doing that in fics, but fics are fics. The show is a whole different ball game. :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing a tiny bit of a tear like Adam on NY with that boy who killed his own father. Or just getting misty-eyed and then someone hugging him.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I don't think that is crazy at all; I felt the same way all through WISC, from the time he was dumped out of the van, staggering into his bathroom all bloody to being ordered out of lab. Jon Togo can say more with those beautiful eyes than most actors can say with dialog. Being quiet, laying low and just doing his job is also what I see him doing as well.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I agree, Ryan definitely needs a hug. He's been through so much. I'm really hoping that the next epi will see some kind of understanding with Ryan and E/C about what happened. I dont like him being the 'bad guy'- even though we know he was a hero.

I'm not sure about the crying. I suppose if it was done right.

Greatfan- as long as laying low doesn't mean less screen time!

15. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I seriously don't want a crying scene. That would be so much OOC for Ryan. As said before, he's one to not show his emotions too much. I think he doesn't need to shed tears to convince people. He can show anything with those eyes. I want him just as he is now. Call me old fashioned, but I don't like crying men. Not even Nick.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.