Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I wish we had subtitles to understand what she says without resorting to our fellow Smacked shipper athens. Anyway, I love her talking in Greek too, and I think Mac understands quite a lot of it. He even remembered how to say "you're beautiful inside" if I'm not mistaken. He should tell Stella more often. Even if she knows, reassurance is great sometimes, especially when you're going through a lot and she is now.

Aw, but craziness is fun! By the way, do you mean the finale or the previous episode, 5.24? Because 5.24 looks great, but I'm stubbornly refusing to believe it will bring us something new. However, if what we all want in any of the different flavors we envision happens, I promise I'll say sorry and stop being so terribly obnoxious. What's your theory? Mine's:
    they're pulling our leg, hinting things so that we stay tuned, but I don't think they dare make them officially a couple. We know they're made to be together and that no matter how hard they try, nits can't get them apart.
    Nevertheless, I'd love to see them kiss! And also, a couple of I love you's would be great *puppy eyes*

Aw, dear, it's not like there's an age limit. You just have to like the idea of the two of them together. Maybe we'll get you convinced that they should be romantically involved, who knows? ;) And if we don't, you can always say they're the best friends on Earth.

One thing that strikes me is the fact that, apparently, they weren't written to be together as a couple, yet the impression I got from 1.01 was exactly the opposite. Even when they weren't well defined characters, you could see the sparks flying and this really strong friendship which hid something else underneath. During my Stella-hater period, I thought she and Mac would get together and then, she'd get dramatically killed to ensue drama. I am so happy to see I got it all wrong! At least the final bit. I still think we should be shown they are undeniably together. I want something that's not open to interpretations. I won't take anything less, sorry. Five years waiting is too much.

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

UGH! ACK! PUKE! CHOKE! ICK! Well that is how it all started out, please allow me to explain... Heart of Glass remember? O.K. Danny is already at the scene. In walks Mac and "HER". Danny says "Whoa they brought in the big guns I thought you had the night off" Mac says "I do, I'm with "HER"" (Even he cant stand saying her name!!!:guffaw:) Any way
    "She" makes this face and I grabbed for my Hurling bag. She had this smug smile like either she just had a dill pickle or constipation issuses (I vote the latter!). Of course Danny gets all flustered because he was the last to know (big loss).Fast forward: There were a couple of stupid scenes when "She" tried to look intelligent while accessing (Wrong of course) the cause of death "A broken heart" brought on by somthing or another, and Mac says "I'll be very careful" (Oh Please). Then after a while it gets better. After he couldnt get out of there fast enough.... on to the other case, the one Stella was working! As he was discussing with Adam and Stella his theory he could see somthing was wrong with Stella, she was not listening to him. (Remember she was cut with the glass and worried she had aids.) She said somthing and walked away,Mac watched her go, with a concerned look on his face knowing somthing was not right. LATER: They are working the case again and they are at the apartment Mac tells Stella to look at the window "Stella what do you see"? (Her reflection) then the end when Stella gets cut and is walking away preccupied with her injury, Mac sees her walk right by him and says "Stella"? she ignores him and keeps walking!!!:)

And I will be working on you Sophias folly! A challange for you!: Go back and watch Season three the ones in which Mac and "Her" were dating you can see it seems his whole person is so much more happier when he is with Stella! As you watch the shows compare the relationships he seems "Half heartedly" with "Her" and much more connected with Stell! This is a"Shot in the arm" for you too PLENI!!!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You maybe onto something there... TPTB probably planned out the SMACK progression but they probably didn't expect the natural chemistry would start to boil over at some point. Still, that just proves that the best things aren't always planned.

By the way Debbie, I got another sneak peek for you... let me know what you think!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  4. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey everyone- the family is expanding fast!!!!

Lori
    --> Season 3 was amazing in terms of Mac/Stella development even though SHE was around. Love all those moments you mentioned. :lol: Peyton had zero chance against Stella. Though my favourite scene is definitely when Mac pulled Peyton's hand away when Stella walks in on them as you guys discussed earlier. That just about sealed her fate. :lol:

In regards to TPTB, I think that they are too drowned in their DL problems at the moment to even realise the perfect couple they have infront of them.

For DL, they had to write up a script which in the end was totally OOC especially for Danny and in my opinion, destroyed his character. But in the case of Smacked, they already have this 'natural' chemistry and even though the writers don't always intend on writing Smacked, it comes out that way through Gary/ Melina's acting.

5. Plenilunio

*rubs arm* Ouch! Okay, I will watch season 3, don't shoot me again. However, just so you know, I didn't dislike Peyton. I actually liked her and I thought I was a pity she left altogether. I didn't want her with Mac, though, but she caused a strange reaction on me. She made me think Stella and Mac would never be together, so I simply shrugged it off and thought there would always be fanfiction.

I'm used to falling for impossible pairings and I'm okay with it. No chance in Hell they're together ever? That's just fine with me. But Smacked is a completely different matter. They have all it takes to work as a couple, they would be beautiful together, things would work and there is absolutely nothing between them that could spoil their relationship. We could have the chance to see a mature couple acting like adults on screen, which sadly isn't that common.

I think it's because Melina and Gary are so great when working together. You can definitely feel they're extremely comfortable with each other and that helped chemistry to be there from the very beginning.

What is that episode? I'm a bad fan, I guess, but I haven't re-watched season 3 yet and I wanna get straight to the point. Poor Peyton didn't stand a chance. She thought Claire was her biggest rival. She was a rival, sure, but Stella was cleverly waiting in the wings. I never saw Mac in love with Peyton. He cared about her, but that was all. He wanted to be with someone else :devil:

6. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

LOL. Ah, it does me heart good to see all this lusty Smacked shipping..... :luvlove: reminds me of the good ol' days when we'd have doggy bets and wet!Stella pushing her boobs against Mac LOL *oh look! a gutter! #falls into it#* :lol: lame i know.

So, should we start a bet? I got $5 on secret, olive oil SMEX in the finale!!!

7. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Hi guys, I haven't been around for AGES!!! Darn real life was getting in the way and then i had computer difficulties! :scream: But i finally made it back! Thread 15? Well done guys! *applauds and hands out cookies* :thumbsup:

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    True, what was a thinking? blow dryers are noisy.. He must have towel dried his hair (like you said) he got short hair so it wouldn't take so long:D
    Now that's true:D she would be/feel more comfortable with sitting on his lap, than sitting on that hard desk:devil:ยจ
    Somehow, i belive they both will be busy with their hands on each other:devil: They have managed to keep their hands of each other for so long, so it wouldn't be such a suprise for me:D Now that's true, he don't want his neighbourgs se anything they aren't suppose to se:devil:
    i just know they have gotten married:D:lol:
    Steph, you've cought onto their looks:lol:
    Have you read the fanfiction, Trapped Smacked style? they get stuck in the elevator there:devil:

9. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

This is a great pic, they look like THE perfect couple! What episode is this from? :)

10. Plenilunio

Okay, jumping from summary to summary, I've discovered the episode you meant, Lori and Tee. I was expecting the moment, so I watched it carefully. The sequence goes as follows:
    -Peyton touches Mac's face
    -Mac sees Stella coming
    -Mac pulled Peyton's hand away from his face

Of course, you could always claim it wasn't because of Stella and that he would have done the same with any colleague. Also, there is this really kind little lady called the Tooth Fairy that gives you presents when one of your teeth falls [/ironic]

I don't see the point in Mac being so harsh, honestly. Especially if TPTB didn't use it to begin the real Smacked Era (TM) and since Peyton stuck around. I liked her, I really did, she would have been great with my beloved Sheldon :( The whole "ohnoez, I am not ready for this" sounds very weak to me. He had date at the end of season 1, remember? IMHO, that alone renders the "not ready yet" argument null and void, sorry to say. Continuity can be a bitch sometimes, tsk, tsk. I TPTB had realized just like Mac did that he can't be with anybody other than Stella. But they didn't. Instead, they keep giving us stupid substitutes. Does "she turned. Nice!" ring a bell? Yay for OOC-ness!

Gio, you've got such a dirty mind! I love you! The neighbors may definitely be a problem unless their apartment walls are soundproof. If they turn up home in the dead of night, when everything is silent and everyone is sleeping, the neighbors won't be happy in the event of a passion-caused rude awakening :lol:

fastfoodjunkie, that cap is from 5.17, "Green Piece". Mr. and Mrs. Taylor look so happy after their I do's, don't they? Too bad we haven't been handed solid evidence to prove it yet. However, neither have we been handed solid evidence to prove they are not a married couple :devil:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:lol: Frida, I blame your influence on me being able to determine their thoughts. :devil: Hehe, but don't worry, it's a good thing. ;) I agree with what you said about being suprised they've been able to keep their hands off of eachother for this long... :lol: Especially Stella, we all know how she loves to touch Mac's arm and his cheek, hehe, it's only a matter of time... :devil:

Pleni, I agree with you, I don't think Mac was being intenionally harsh in that scene, I think that he just wasn't ready for Stella to find out that he was in a relationship, especially not for her to find out like that... I think that because she's his best friend, and because they're so close, that he wanted to be the one to tell Stella about him and Peyton himself... I think that it was a very Mac thing to do... :lol: As for the lady Mac had a date with at the end of season 1, I believe her name was Rose, but she was only in that one ep, and never mentioned again... But all of these women were simply substitutes, he wanted to get a feel for dating again, we all know that he's waiting on Stella. ;)

Hope you're all well. *Hugs you all.*

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

PLENI: The eppie I was referring to was "Heart of Glass".

I think TPTB used Peyton as a decoy and wrote her as "Clingy". I know you said you like "HER" and that is fine I dont really dislike "HER" I just like to have fun. But they made it look like Mac was lonely and "SHE" was persistent and "What the Hey why not " he bit. But things were not moving fast enough for "HER" and I think she was trying to push him into it. "She" even mentioned that at one point. Mac is not in the habit of hurting people her cares about but between his guilt and lonliness he stayed with it. We do not really know how Rose turned out he met her yes but I think that was an impulse thing because Stella as going out and he was going home to an empty house. He was in love with Stella back then it was so obvious but TPTB know exactly what there doing and they know what we know they are just taking thier sweet ole time about it. I know it will happen I just hope they dont prolong it to the point that it is the last eppie like they did with the Grissom and Sarah thing. There is way to much chemistry that will be wasted if they do and I dont think they are that stupid...well I hope not:lol:

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree with you Lori, I think Peyton was portrayed as being persistant, and Mac as not really being ready for a relationship. I think that only really now is he ready for a relationship, of course we can see all along that he's been in love with Stella, there have been many occasions when that has been made apparent, especially when he pushed Peyton away when he seen Stella coming. I think that TPTB are being to work on building something up between Mac and Stella, well I hope that's what they're doing anyway, it just seems to me that they are getting closer, and their relationship is beginning to return to how it used to be, it just feels like it's all slowing paving the way of something happening between them, *well I'm hoping that it is anyways* especially when we read spoilers for the end of this season. ;) Well, that's just my 2 cents...

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

First than all Welcomke back FFjunkie to the Smacked Home! It's has been a year since you left dear and i am very glad to read you back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The pic you were asking about belong to the episode 5.17)

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I DO dislike "her" with all the strangh in my heart. She wasn't only clingy but annoying, obnoxious, selfish, self centered and quite dumb if you allow me the term:wtf::wtf::wtf: I mean as Tee said when Mac pushed her hand away
    I mean, what woman who respect herself is capable of accepting the kind of relationship he was willing to give her (just bed and just a little commitment off bed). I mean he was honest, he tried things work but more because she was crying (and we know he hates women crying) and all needy made him feel GUILTY AS HELL:angryrazz: (it's something i will never forgive to her:angryrazz:)
    And in Raising Shane (a brillant episode:bolian:) She went all arrogant to Stella telling her "You can't be here Stella. I don't want you compromise the case":scream: yeah, right Virus! If that would be necessary you would have had your right to that request. But i felt she did it just because she liked to be obnoxious! Of course, she complaint when poor Sheldon almost compromise the case when he didn't tell he knew that girl from the train:rolleyes:
    I seriously DISLIKE HER

Gio--> you have found a real soulmate in Cassie. She likes Gutter as well (we all like it:lol:) Luckily soon we will have REAL motives to be in Gutterville (when TPTB decide to stop wasting their time in other stuff and dedicate some time to Smacked on screen;)

hugs to all i will be late to my class:alienblush:

Debbie:bolian:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. I give.....I CANT STAND HER!!!!:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.