Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by cSiNyFrEaK30, Oct 14, 2008.

1. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Don't know if anyone has ever heard of it...but its a great online mini musical starring Neil Patrick Harris. Probably the best thing I've seen in a while, and NPH has an amazing singing voice =]

Check it out if you haven't watched it...and even if you have..watch it again. Awesome. :thumbsup:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog#s-p1-st-i0

2. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

...nobodys seen it? :(

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I've watched and love it !!!
    Neil Patrick Harris is the cutest villain ever !!! :lol:
    Such a pity it was so short...

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've seen it too and love it! I agree it was too short, but I hear there might be a sequel in the works. I really hope so! I want to know what happens. :D

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

cSiNyFrEaK30, please don't double post. You have 24 hours to edit your post instead. Thanks.

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I just loved it. I worship Joss Whedon and when I heard about this super-villain-musical I was so excited!

Just hope there will be a DVD soon! I already bought the soundtrack. I could listen to it non-stop!

My favourite line that always cheers me up when I'm down: Captain Hammer telling Dr Horrible: "The hammer is my ****."

I just love everything about it. The songs are great. The story is funny, yet sad at the same time and the actors are just amazing.

7. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I just saw it and loved it. I was so excited when Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms) appeared at the end in the evil league of evil. The songs were awesome. It had a surprisingly sad ending which I didn;t see coming at all.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I loved it too! Joss Whedon is fantastic! My sister showed it to me on YouTube and I thought it was great.

Me too. :D

My sister also told me it was done during the writers strike last year. I wonder if Joss will do something else like this.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I heard that Joss might do a sequel, but we all know how sometimes things don't pan out. :rolleyes:

I do hope that he makes another...I want to know what happens after that door closes on the Evil League of Evil meeting!

10. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

I heard they were going to do another too, but you never can be too sure what you hear these days.
    It would be a shame for them to just waste the idea on just one episode though...they should make a feature film or something :)