Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

DID SOMEONE MENTION DEAR_OLD_ISSUE aka When did Ray Die?

*screams* We had it so nicely already and then writers pull season 3 finale *cries*

I never understood why they didn't use Hayden Tank as RJ but changed him to Alex Buck. (or something)

To t he songs. Ha! I heard one Finnish song yesterday when I was feeding cows (lmao!) and thought of this shipper thread... obviously, I didn't have enough vodka when I was last time here...

Anyways... because it's in Finnish, I don't bother to post it :p

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Ducky, you could always post the Finnish lyrics along with your English interpretation. ;)

You're welcome re the pics. I really like those black and white H pics you posted Pusher. May I ask where you got them from? :)

Wonderful lyrics Tally.

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Those really are meaningful lyrics Tally, in the context of H/Y. I don't believe I know the song, but I shall try to find it now! :D

4. Lucy

That's what I was thinking MD. First stop when I get back to my own pc - iTunes! :D

5. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I have that album too. Great song! :)

6. PeanutsFan

PeanutsFan Prime Suspect

I love that scene in 'Grave Young Men' where H is talking to Ray Jnr, and he knew his Mom didn't really need to get a file from HQ! ;)

V.nice pictures. :)

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Who knows, we may have another Ray Jr. on our hands when he and Yelina get back from Brazil. Perhaps going through another TV Land time-warp and he's suddenly 18. :rolleyes: :lol:

I also would love to hear your translation/interpretation of the song you heard. :)

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^Oh yes, 18 and red hair :lol:

I looked at the song lyrics...
    I've heard it so many times and love the artist but I get freaky feeling it doesn't suit at all..

Oh well... I need a bit time to find good translations.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

All these ships I ship keep me so busy...:lol:

I need to come back!!! I came at the very beginning of the last thread, then POOF! Shane disappeared! :lol:

10. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Quite understandable, Shane. At least you always find your way back. :)

Ah, yes. Ray Jr. with red hair! I'd have seen it all then. The full extent. :lol:

11. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Hi! This ship is so great! I read the first two Horatio & Yelina threads and i'd like to thank everyone who posted pics. For once in the history of my fan existance, I wish someone would've stayed dead! stupid Raymond

12. Lucy

Welcome to Talk CSI GillianSGrissom. Your very first post is in this thread! That's so great! :D

Very glad you enjoyed the first two threads and yes, I think most of us here would have been very happy for Raymond to stay dead. :rolleyes: Alternatively, even with an alive Raymond, the writers had so many options at their disposal, but they decided to take the easy option. Silly writers. Let's hope Ann D finds her Yelina loving brain cells again before too long. ;)

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Welcome GillianSGrissom. Great that you found us so quickly. :) I think Raymond, be he alive or be he dead, could've fit nicely into the storyline without sending him off (with our beloved Yelina) to Brazil.

At first, what I thought the writers' were going to do was give us a little insight into what the brother's relationship is via action instead of mention. Come on, we all know Horatio/Raymond/Yelina angst is always entertaining.

14. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

boy to you guys crack me up! i love reading what you all have to say! :lol:

anyways, i love that raymond is still alive, now before you start throwing all the rotten vegitables, as someone once said :D, hear me out:

for one reason, by keeping him, they prolong the storyline, givong them somthing to fall back on, obviously that is more of a reason for them, but...

for us, one reason i am glad he is alive, i think that it is good for ray jr. he had to deal with his dad being dead, and then finds out that he is still alive, and then finds out that he dies, for real, how hard would it be for the poor kid? i realize that he might have begun to look up to H as a father figure, but no matter what, i know that he has to be very happy to have his dad back

ray jr. at least for now has his dad back, if raymond dies soon, it will be hard, but i think that it will be easier to really say goodbye knowing that he got to spend some time with him, and since he is older and more mature, i think that he will be able to handle it better

once again that is a reason for ray jr.

finally, i reason, for us, that i think it is good that raymond is still alive

ok, yelina seemed rather hesitant to leave, but she went and i think some of the reason she was able to leave was because H did'nt fight for her, because it was the right thing to do, now if ray dies, how much more will she turn to H and be so much more endeared to him? a lot more, if the writers plan on bringing her back, and having raymond die, which i think they are, they set it up perfect for H and yelina

well there goes my extremely long explanation, if you still dont agree, feel free to throw the vegitables now :D

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

hehe. I won't throw any vegetables. ;)

Overall some fine points you've made CSI_Grissom and they've helped me evaluate a lot.

I believe, that if these writers are going to go through so much trouble to bring back Raymond--why kill him off again? I mean really, the viewers couldn't sympathize very well if they killed him again. It'd be more of an eyeroll and a 'yeah right.'

My point is, Raymond doesn't necessarily need to be dead for these two to get together. Just the squabble over Raymond's past (hence Susie/Madison) could be enough for Yelina to kick his unfaithful rear out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.