Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by nattybatty55, Jan 20, 2008.

1. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Thanks! I actually have two dogs, Maggie and Bandit, who are 11 and 9 respectively (and both girls). Technically they're my parents dogs, not mine, but I was in middle school when we got them, so I consider them mine. :D

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

mimic: Awww....cute puppies :) I have two dogs as well (Molly & Koda)- they are the loooves of my life :)

3. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

mimic what bread of dog is yours? He just looks similar breed to my old dog who was a very rare breed!

4. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

5. Hannah06_95

Aww..he's so cute! My old dog was a britany spaniel but he looked very much like your dog. I love the Video:lol:

6. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I'm allergic to horses and that doesn't stop me!! I've been riding for almost 6 years, I'm hoping I'll become immune to them one day!

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Izod1360/Horses/?action=view&current=Lesson3-6-09010.flv

Me and Cosmo
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Izod1360/Horses/Horsebackridingandrandom040.jpg

7. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

8. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Gawd, so many cuties on this forum! :luvlove:

I was curious and had to poke around on this thread, but then I felt like a creep for looking at everyone's pictures and not sharing mine..

But I'm sick with a tooth infection and my cheek is kinda swollen from the root canal.. so you get this craptastic pic of me saying "hi!" to you guys. Don't mind my ratty sweatshirt lol... and I'm not as angry as I look, just in pain and stoned on medicine. :rolleyes:

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Great pics everyone :D

fatalze, I just had my wisdom teeth out not long ago, so I totally sympathize with you.

10. Criminologist86

fatalze: I sympathise with you too...I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed (meaning they put me under general anesthesia) a few years ago and I was chipmunk central for a week...gorgeous time in my life ;p But I think you look totally fine, to be honest :) You have the same ginormous headphones my brother does...they drive me nuts, personally. ANYWAYS (back OT), hope you feel better soon- put up some more pix when you get a second ;p

11. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Thanks for the well wishes Dragonfly and Criminologist! And thanks for the compliment, haha. I feel for you both.. I've never had to have my wisdom teeth removed, they basically aren't strong enough to even attempt coming in.. but I've had lots of other dental work and some extractions in trade.

And I adore my ginormous headphones. They're the only kind that can block out the sounds of multiple rodents running on slightly wobbly spinny-wheels. Besides, they don't give me a headache. XD

I promise, I'll snap and share some more pics once I don't look like a pill popper anymore. ;)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  12. Criminologist86

fatalze: No problem, girlie! I hope you're feeling better! I've had 6 surgeries since my wisdom teeth (these ones on my legs) and I have many many many pictures of me CLEARLY on Vicodin and those are pill poppin' licious...I can post one if you want ;p THen we could both have bad pix up ;) Anyways, Feel better soon!

13. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

I'm getting there, Criminologist! Ha, that's a real mouthful. Btw, feel free to call me Becka, if you can remember. (I'm terrible with names, so I just assume everyone else is too lol)

I found a non-drugged picture of myself! I forgot I had some stored away in the depths of my HDD. This one is a little tiny bit touched up, since I used it for one of my self-portrait assignments in a digital photography course, but at least I don't feel like I look stoned in it.

And you should totally share a pill poppin' photo. :D And save some Vicodin for me next time, all they gave me were these lousy Darvocet.

14. Hannah06_95

Aww your horse is lovely! My friend is really bad though she just has to walk past a field with horses in and her face gets all swollen and her eyes all watery. She tried riding my horse but after 5 mins was finding it hard to breathe! At least you can ride :)

15. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009