Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

I'm not surprised by the baby fever. Danny is very soft hearted and a real people person. His heart breaks for everyone, including most of the criminals. He's also very child-like, so is unlikely to be able to control his excitement or see that others might not want to hear about it continuously. There is no malice in him though, that's why I found the baby naming scenes endearing and cute. If it had been Lindsay (or any other woman), I'd have lost patience with them.

2. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I like the hair but not sure about the green top.

I thought the baby fever totally fitted in with Dannys personality for all it did become slightly annoying by the end of the episode. I can't wait to see how hyper he gets when the baby is actually born.

3. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

4. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

*Sighs* I've come back in here when I should be writing my paper summary that's due tomorrow at 2:40.... Seriously you guys, can someone entertain me with some news on Carmine/Danny or pictures? I need a seriously good pick-me-up!

5. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

Sorry for the double post..but, I figured I'd grace you guys with a pretty picture of our Danny while I am sitting in the dorm lounge/study area with a ton of books scattered around the table trying to research. :)

Pretty Danny-boy

6. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Oh Quirkygreek it is SO worth the double post. What a completely yummy pic.

Top41, I am not at all surprised at Danny's baby fever. I think it's so Danny. It fits his personality and emotional make-up perfectly. Also, since he's been chasing Linds for how many years now...to get the girl and a baby all at once probably has him feeling like he won the lottery! (I'm just projecting here because I know that unless we see it we can't really say it's true.) It'll be interesting to see how he does when the baby is a reality and ruins poker night with the guys.

Remember his comment to Adam about how much can diapers cost? I think that in itself speaks volumes about how clueless he is to the effect having a child will have on his life.

7. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

I'm so happy I was okay for that double post. ;) Oh, you can call me Alex. Save some time. :)

Cupcake, I'm totally wanting to see how he's going to handle the interruptions of daily daddy-hood, you know? Late night feedings, late night changings and baby crying, etc. I know from seeing my brother dealing with the soon-to-be reality of these things that it'll be fun to watch Danny and Lindsay stepping into something new together and I know it'll make them stronger as a couple. :) *giggles* I do wanna see Danny trying to change a diaper maybe. He'll totally going to be clueless! :lol:

8. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

Haha... that is going to be a wonderful sight to see.

I think it's really cute how excited he is about the baby. It definitely fits his personality.

9. Project DAY

Project DAY Hit and Run

I agree on Danny's excitement for fatherhood--it's adorable. I loved the talking to the belly scene in 5x16...haha comics, gotta love it. And the baby naming thing was great. "My mom had two boys, her mom had three boys, I'm having a boy." -time jump- "That was Lindsay, yeah she's fine...and so is the baby girl." Of course it was going to be a girl after that XD

And I think the faux-hawk in the golf pics is cute--I like changing it up when it comes to hair, I just put red streaks in mine :p
    That green is uber bright though, like almost blinding neon in the sun hahaha :lol:
    But Carmine seems to have a gift for looking good in anything so -shrugs- I'll suffer the bright green :D

10. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

Project DAY, the faux-hawk is growing on me now. Shhh, I know I said he shouldn't have gone there and all, but now I have it on the background of my phone. :lol: How ironic is that??

I had my parent's record that ep of the "and so is the baby girl" on the DVR and I ripped it to the computer, just that part. So so so cute. Precious boy is going to be so clueless. Heh.

11. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

What is this tread doing on the second page??? Bump, bump, bump - but not without a little pressie:

[​IMG]

Does anyone know for how many episodes we are having Lindsay-free Danny? I much prefer him that way.

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Poppet, I think she comes back on ep 523 for the birth. After that I don't know how much screen time she will have for the rest of the season. Someone else can confirm that but it's what I've read other places.

Great pic! Didn't know he had ink on both shoulders :)

13. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

So I was kind of sad at the lack of Danny in this weeks episode. I hope this was just a one time thing.

14. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

^^I agree, I hope lack of Danny this week means lots of Danny next week.

I suppose Danny had to take on the 'back at the lab' role so Hawkes could get more involved with the case and Lindsay wasn't there to do it - 'back at the lab' is usually Hawkes or Lindsays job.....oh, wait at minute that sounds like I want Lindsay back, no, no - where is Kendall these days? They need more lab rats at CSI:NY!! (which to be fair would be more realistic, CSI at the scene collecting evidence and lab rats doing analysis back in the lab)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  15. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

I know this isn't the spot we are supposed to do this, but I'm going to do it anyway ...

Dear Writers,
    If there is any indication that the D/L crap is truly bringing Carmine down, please note that this thread has been lagging on the second page of the New York section, and hasn't had a post since April 10! If Anna can't cut it, she can't cut it. I'm sorry, you gave it your best shot, but as you can see on this forum, a fair amount of people will never warm up to her. I've had my moments of liking her, but I could take her or leave her. Don't saddle this poor man with her. He's too talented to waste. You would hate to be saddled with an mediocre coworker, doing all the heavy lifting by yourself, wouldn't you? I know you prople have probably suffered that type of personal injustice before. So don't do it to him. Move forward.
    That is all,
    N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.