Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thank you for the welcome pics Deb!
    I love Stella because she is such a great person! I know that sounds vague but fundamentally she is so warm hearted. She is also very smart which makes her a very interesting character to admire! And lastly, I am very astonished how proud she is of her culture. Many people are ashamed and hide their background fearing they will be disliked, but not her. Overall, I cannot wait to see her in 5x24 haha!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kayyyyyyyy :lol:

yes, Peter is a chef and i have the feeling she is "the boss" at home :lol:

Being natural is one of the things i appreciate from her. I remember another actress who when she got pregnant she almost forced to production crew to put air filters or buy special waters (it's a silly example. I don't remember exactly what she asked)
    It makes ask you where those stuff were when thousand of women gave birth in the past ;)
    Thanks God Melina is NORMAL. And she will be amazing as a writer

Anybody remember who is going to co-write with her the 5.24 episode?

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii---> parakalo Mari! It's curious but i come from a country made by inmigrants and the more mixed we are, the happier we are. her love for Greece would be very appreciate and even we would ask her tons of things in Greek and about Greece :D
    However Greeks in US seem to be very proud and also it seems they have influence because after all they have the Greek film Festival in Los Angeles if my memory doesn't betray me

Debbs

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

*shriek*!!!! I live in Vancouver & reading that makes me so effing excited!!! My plan is to stalk er, walk around in hopes of coming across Melina. Sometimes living in Vancouver has its perks :thumbsup:.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ If you're lucky enough to see her, just take some pics and, if you are even luckier, hug her on my behalf! :bolian:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

DAMN! I live in Canada, but not in Vancouver. If you see her, take a picture or something. That would be amazing. I just like the fact that she's playing a Greek goddess in this movie :adore: One of my favourite ones too!

6. athens

athens Coroner

Heey!I haven't been here for a while.Welcome to the new Stella fans :D:D:D

Thanks a lot for the pictures Ghawazee!!I love them all especially the last one..

I can't wait for the episode either.It seems like it is going to be a fantastic one for both Stella and Melina!

I want to see how Angell's situation will affect Stella since they came a little closer with the coin/Greek storyline

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Yes, it really amazing to hear someone speak their native tongue on a hollywood show. It demonstrates her pride in her cultural background. Many other Greeks are hesitant to do so because they feel it will hinder their success in hollywood. Therefore, this another reason why Melina is cool!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Glam--> give a hug to Melina in my behalf too!!!!!!!!:bolian:
    Athens-->
    Se parakalo!:D
    i'm glad Stella is not related to Angell's death. I know some people was looking for that storyline and i was sick. But fortunately this seems doesn't have any connection to Angell's condition. I believe Stella will be devastated. They seem close and i am quite upset she is going to loose her friend. It's unfair considering Stella already lost Aiden:cardie: Hopefully, and according to spoilers, Stella will have a big part in those 4 final episodes:thumbsup:

Marii--->
    you are afraid about things you don't know. I think she fights for her Greek inheritage is known in Hollywood and i think people who didn't know her before, knows her now and they are surprised and enchanted!:bolian: Hopefully she will have many chances to have her in the big screen. We need a real Greek Goddess on screen (and not Athena. I have always loved Aphrodite ;)

Debbs:thumbsup: (Kalimera to everyone)

9. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Melina at the 8th Annual Comedy For Cure.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Plenilunio

Thanks a lot, Pucelana ;)

She looks great, although I don't like her eye makeup, dunno why. Also, and this is a pet peeve of mine, her earrings are... duh! I have a problem with ring-shaped earrings. But I love her dress and her sandals! I'll add them to my "things to steal from Melina and/or Stella" list.

11. athens

athens Coroner

^I love her dress but I'm not t0o fond of the shoes.The whole appearance though is pretty good :D
    Thanks a lot noealosno.
    I'm sure some of you have noticed that she uses her hands a lot when she is talking.(as in the second from the end picture)

I would be mad and dissapointed if Stella had anything to do with Angell's death.It would change a lot of things between the characters and their relationships,plus many viewers would not like her if it was true.That's what I think at least..

You are right about Aiden but although Angell isn't a regular on the show they have a lot of scenes together

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG Ladies!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks Noe for the piccies. Melina looks amazing;)

Pleni---> could be the make up on her eyes. Usually she remarks her eyes. Now she didn't;)
    Athens--->
    i would be sad but not dissapointed. because Angell is an adult and she decided to help Stella on her free will. But thanks God is nothing like that the Finale:bolian:

We asked Ladies!! we wanted Stella in the threatre!!!!!!!!!!(well not exactly as we imagined but...:p
    http://www.csifiles.com/news/060409_02.shtml

13. Plenilunio

I feared the same when Angell became involved. I thought she'd get killed because of the Greek coin storyline and Stella would became a pariah because everyone would blame her in and outside the show. I mean, yeah, she's an adult, like Deb points out, but if I was in any character's shoes, I would never forgive Stella for Angell's death.

*glares at TPTB* Why, thank you so much! You are awesome and I love you! [/ironic] If that's what they give when we ask for Stella on stage, then...
    ...what do they mean by "special bonding"? Maybe Mac and Stella get kidnapped by the baddies and be subsequently tied up with a really rare kind of rope, which will enable the rest of the time to find them and come to the rescue :scream:

14. athens

athens Coroner

Be positive!:D

Sometimes spoilers give little information or focus too much 0n something that lasts a minute and no more.Or they don't give a lot of info although when we watch a scene with a character we'll be discussing it for the whole week :p(I'm not certain I am making sense here)

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey guys :D Mind if I join you? ;) I just adore Melina and Stella :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.