Sheldon Needs Some Lovin'!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Mar 31, 2009.

1. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Sheldon definitley needs some lovin'! ;)

He seems to be the perfect package, maybe if he was a bit of a bad boy like the others he would be getting all the ladies!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I agree. He needs some lovin'. I also love the cap with the teddy bear. Awww. :) I say bring back Kara and let him get back together with her.

3. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Whoo! I agree all the way Faylinn!

He definitely needs some attention. I liked him with Kara as well.
    Yes! Bring her back wherever she is!!
    Because it certaintly seems like she dropped off the face of the earth or something... =(

Although I have been concentrating on more of my fanfiction with Sheldon. That certainly does the trick sometimes when nothing is going on with his storyline on television.
    -shrugs-

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ I completely agree with you. Fanfiction is my antidrug sometimes, but I hate falling back on it when it comes to certain storylines and characters. I'd love to learn a lot more about Sheldon's background and that includes former girlfriends. Also, how about some of Sheldon's everyday life? And, last but not least, get.him.a.girl!

5. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

I agree! Sheldon needs a girlfriend! ;) Any volunteers? LOL I know I will. :lol:

6. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Oh yay! A Sheldon thread. I have to agree with everyone in here. Sheldon(and Hill as an actor) would really know how to have a relationship on the show (and not overdue it! *cough* D/L *cough*). We can only hope in the next seasons he gets some kinda love. Especially since
    the PTB are annihilating F/A!!!:shifty::wtf:
    I remember there was an episode in season 3 where he knew the victim, it was a girl that he had given his number to. Well, anyways that episode was great bc you could tell he was interested in the girl, but then she ended up being well, being dead---sheesh! I did enjoy 5x12 Help though. They gave us some of his past, we know he had a gf, and they almost got married too!! Overall, i would totally look forward to any kind of Dr. Sheldon Hawkes relationship, he needs it!

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Only to completely forget about it afterwards. Continuity is your friend, guys! Geez, that storyline had so much potential, yet they threw it away and I can't understand why.

Idette, I bet there are far too many volunteers... If only they'd let him pick :devil:

8. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Yeah! I think the only thing we know about Sheldon's everyday life in general is that he lives in a apartment, he jogs and he's a CSI...D:
    His personality shows through of course but...we're only shown that and what I listed above sadly.:(
    I want to know about his background more too! I shouldn't have to make it up in my head all the time lol.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^We definitely need to learn more about Sheldon's life in general!

I love this! It's like Hawkes' Match.com profile. :lol: :D

10. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

So, what type of person would be the right person for Sheldon?

I'm thinking someone who's a little more laid back...someone who could get Sheldon to kick back and relax his brain and just breathe. Someone who can keep up with the schedule (but the person shouldn't work in the department...too much inter-department relationships, and we all can see how those are working out... :rolleyes: ).

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sheldon could definitely use someone a little laid back so that she could get him out of the lab and help broaden his horizons. I think she'd definitely have to be smart--an intellectual even. Sheldon is way too smart for anyone who can't match wits with him intellectually. I think he'd get bored with someone who couldn't keep up.

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: (...thanks :p:D)

Heck, if I can't have him, I can sure as hell do up a profile that'll have people a'knockin... (though I suspect there are many here who would leap at the chance, profile or not :p)

(I actually can't believe (a) I restrained myself to only six pics and (b) kept my commentary clean :p)

Sheldon definitely needs some attention. I would love to know more about the character.

I just read the interview with Kristine Huntley (excellent and thank you) and though there were indeed more eps devoted to him this season than prior, they still tend to illustrate his personality rather than reveal more about his past, where he's from, that sort of thing. Not complaining, any attention is good, but I'm always a'hopin fer more :p

...and...
    ...a nudge at Faylinn... ...did you, um, know about this, is that what this is??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Overdue though. Give the man some attention. As for lovin' and who, yeah, definitely someone smart, mellow, funny, from outside the labs and NYPD even, someone who could not only keep up but maybe challenge him, if only in approaching things a little sideways from what he's used to.

From the sounds of it, Hill's given possibilities for Hawkes some thought as well :lol: (would love to know more what that is). If it helps get Sheldon a love interest and that nice scene where there's the long look into the eyes and the slow lean into the kiss, I'll put up more pics and profiles, by all means. ;)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was nudged, but we've all been saying this for ages anyway - it's about time there was a thread dedicated to it! The quest to get Hawkes some lovin' needs a central point so all of our mental vibes can be concentrated into one beam of psychic power. Or something. :p

Hawkes definitely needs a smart woman who can connect with him on an intellectual level. He also needs a woman who 'gets it' when it comes to the kind of hours he works and can provide understanding and support for the kind of job he does - sometimes being a cop (or at least a CSI ;)) can take its toll emotionally, and it would be nice to see that he has someone he can lean on - and someone who can lean on him when need be. That's another reason I think him dating a doctor would be nice - he knows what the job is like, and they'd have that aspect of their lives and personalities in common.

BTW, I just had the mental image of him playing chess with his lady - you know, the kind of game that lasts for a long time (like perhaps days) because you have to keep leaving and coming back to it and both players are so good. Kind of a casual 'Sheldon moves a piece while he's getting ready for work' and then 'his lady moves a piece on her way out the door' - and eventually she wins and he gets that big, sexy grin on his face and you can't help but wonder what was at stake...hawt. :devil:

Dear writers,
    Hire me to write for you and Sheldon will get so much lovin' he won't know what to do with all of it.
    Thanks bunches,
    Fay :p

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  14. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

First of all, Yay for Hill hoping that constant complaining and whining, and also demanding some love for Hawkes that comes from us will help. We are known for sending enough psychic vibes to TPTB to give Adam and Sid more love and a place in the credits (I like to believe that after saying it enough it happened :D )

Basically, we know a lot about almost everyone on the show. Execpt Sheldon. Besides the fact that he is a genius, and used to be a doctor before ME and CSI. In every episode all he gets is just random scenes where he babbles about random evidence. Writers, that is not giving love. So MOAR HAWKES PLZ!

15. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

I totally agree that Hawkes should get a girlfriend. After 5 years of hard work, he deserves some downtime. I don't really think getting his ex back would work too well. The entire reason they broke up was because he tends to get really into his work, sometimes to the detriment of his personal life.
    I think he needs a girlfriend who's willing to be a little more patient; maybe one with hours just as crazy as his own - like a nurse or something. I definitely agree she should be outside of the lab - everyone's getting paired off it seems, and we're running out of ladies.
    And we need more backstory on him too - maybe meet his family or something.