Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I wasn't really expecting them to go there together. I find this episode increasingly hilarious. Especially since Wendy seems to be the opposite of a geek, and then once you know her character she really isn't. I would love to see them running into each other, because you know that no matter how geeky they are, they'll probably be, like, "What? I was here... uhm... by accident. You know, I thought there was something in this building, and I wanted to see, and, uh, what d'ya know, it's a SciFi Convention!" :lol:

Hm. Maybe this is the Lab Rats episode. If it is, I'm glad TPTB aren't repeating the same storyline over and over.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* It'd be funny to see them run into each other at the convention... especially if they're in costume when it happens. Think of the chaos that'll ensue! Though I'm really curious about how they'll be as a team. I wonder how long it'll be before they go for each other's throats.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

It does kinda remind me of the labrat episode, just this time around, they'll both be curious enough to peruse the case, no hidden agendas...and not just Hodges taking Wendy along for the ride. No lucky day or trying to impress Grissom

I don't think it'll take all that long for Hodges to do or say something stupid warranting some kind of retaliation, beit verbally or physically from Wendy, because we all know that she is not one bit scared of stepping up to the man and putting him in his place. She's called him on questionable things in the past, so nothing would stop her from doing it again...and I think he knows it too...lol!

As for the two of them running into each other, in full costume....now that would be even funnier...

4. DJRideout

Did anyone see the promo pics from the upcoming 'A Space Oddity'? There are a couple of Wendy and a couple of Hodges....just not together in the same scene at that point. I don't know if they are posted over on the spoiler pic thread yet or if I can post the link here, but if you wanna see them...drop a PM and I'll give you the link that way

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Really? That's not looking good for them... *pokes TPTB* Come on, one little scene, that's all we're asking for! I'll even settle for them being in the same room together. I'm just happy that Wendy's in this one. Hodges and I miss her...

6. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

I think they'd make a cute couple. She knows how to bring him down a peg, and he doesn't seem to mind.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey VelvetRose, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

It's one of the things we love about those two... they have this great dynamic and they have plenty of snarky banter. Now if only TPTB will give them more screen time! Maybe we'll have better luck in tonight's episode...

8. DJRideout

teehee...there is a link to a photo and little article over in the spoiler thread with our two geeks in it. A must see if you're all about the spoilers.

And welcome as well VELVETROSE. Always nice to see new people to the thread. Hope to see you around.

Perhaps we'll see something between our labrats tonight...I hope, but we still have the upcoming ep to look forward too and I can't wait.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ignoring the Epic Fail of the 200th episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Wendy and Hodges actually talked to each other in this episode. It was actually kind of funny, because I had begun to wonder if, like, they no longer worked in the same building.

"Hodges?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Why are you still standing there?"

Maybe it's because he's still in shock over being able to be in the same room as you. :lol:

10. DJRideout

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the two in the same lab, in the same shot...talking and working together. It sure was the highlight of my viewing last night. But I got the weird vibe from the way the two were chatting and acting that there was something else going on..something a little more. 99% chance it was just the side effects of pure utter shock from just seeing them together after a season of the absence of Wedges, but thought I'd voice it all the same.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That was just so them... I was very happy that for the few seconds that they were on camera, TPTB were considerate enough to keep them in character. Now we just need to work on more screen time... I'll take a cluster of small moments of snarky banter to go in the next episode.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Awwwww yeah, that was a great scene. Actually, it was arguably my favorite scene from the episode. Ya know, given that the rest of the episode was kind of crap.

Anywho.

From the few episodes I've seen with Hodges and Wendy, I could totally tell that the writers want us to see the spark between them, and thankfully the actors can pull it off really well.

And... yeah, that's all from me. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed their minimal yet adorable exchange.

13. DJRideout

Both actors had said in past interviews that they loved working together so that is a major bonus for us fans of this ship. And I agree that even though their scenes are usually short and few and far between (especially this season), the writers do seem to want us to feel that 'something' between them. As we all said before, and I'll say again, if some sort of relationship is to start...the writers and producers better do things right this time...if not, leave well enough alone and just keep the banter. That would be better then having things completely ruined....and we can leave things up to the imagination.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, good, I'm not the only one that went "There's kind of a weird vibe there tonight. I don't know if that's good or bad." :lol: "Weird" probably isn't the best word, but you know what I mean.

It was an interesting scene, because it seemed almost like it was thrown in there just to put them in the same room. Also,

it seems like TPTB are almost going "Oh, crap, if they're going to be in the same episode we can't have them have multiple scenes out of thin air!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey everyone..I just popped into say the only good part of Mascara was the Hodges and Wendy scene....

Can't wait for Space Oddity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.