Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I have to agree. The only thing I could think of was why Calleigh wasn't in there with him? If Adam was in my shower I would not be able to stay away.

2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah I'd have a hard time if I were Calleigh. I'd have to jump in that shower with him.
    I watched the epi with my mom and my husband. My face turned bright red at the beginning of the episode. At one point I couldn't take it anymore and started giggling. My husband just shook his head. hehehe

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was watching last night with my unbelievably gorgeous guy friend and when they showed Adam in the shower I hit his leg and was like g'daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that is one fine man. He just rolled his eyes at me and then held me just a little closer. Me thinks he felt a little threatened :guffaw:

4. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

When my fiance was in the room, I think I spent the majority of the time trying to stealthy look elsewhere during the shower scenes and peek in at the Ryan scenes. That was hard! Adam, you make life so difficult!:lol:

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'm so agree with you, I definitely would jump on him. I don't know how is she doing it, I mean she's so calm and composed:lol:.
    I guess I'm lucky, cause I have been watching it alone, so no one and nothing distracted me .:)

6. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

So according to the time clock on this fabulous website it is officially April 2nd(ok not in the states but on GMT). This means I am sending big birthday smooches to Adam:adore::thumbsup::beer:(I won't have computer access tomorrow so I'm jumping the gun-just a little)Also giving myself a big birthday hug and anyone else who shares our big day!!

Loved him on Monday-way HOT!!!! Even my husband was happy cos Emily was looking fine too-lol

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADAM!
    Lots of love from IL

8. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

Well im just like all of the rest of you i love love luuuuuuuuurved that scene of adam god stamped that man with perfect all over.

My hubby tried to talk to me whilst i was watching and i held the hand up above my head dont even talk to me !!! not now just let me look lol he knew it was delko time lol.

Also i have a little thing i found from one of the fan groups if im not allowed to say it mods IM SORRY!!! but i found a film adam has coming out called let the game begin looks funny and he has long hair and spells PLAYA!! allover just more candy!!

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Adam's birthday!!!!! :) Hope he has a really cool and happy day. All best wishes, he rocks!!:cool:!! CSI Miami would not be the same without him :thumbsup:.

10. Moll1348

Moll1348 Victim

Happy 34th to Adam! :D

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Happy birthday, I wish you all the best Adam.:thumbsup:
    Success in fulfilling your dreams.:beer:
    I hope it will be a really good day for you.

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

YAY, IT'S ADAM'S BIRTHDAY!!

Hey everyone, I can't believe I never posted here!! :wtf:

I KNOW!! I couldn't help but blush like a senseless teenager when I saw this scene. My mouth was gaping from the time he was in the shower to the time he reached to answer his phone...WHAT A BODY!!??!! I don't know why the writers didn't do this sooner! I mean, it is Miami and he is a diver, so why not make him shirtless from time to time - tehe

I love Eric/Adam's hair in season 4. A little length is fine by me, but the short hair is also very sexy on him. I don't like too much hair, though, like he had in season's 1-3. A little length, but not to short...maybe a little shadow around the chin area would be great, too. He's hot any way you put him, though. :drool:

I certainly do, I can't stop staring either!! He's just so easy on the eyes. I'm 30 and I find myself drooling like a teen, also. The eye candy we got in the last episode was just...not enough but a lot!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

HAPPY BDAY to our Adam :beer::beer:
    Best wishes for you :D

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

:bolian:Happy Birthday Adam:thumbsup:
    You rock!:beer:
    Best wishes Adam hope you have an awesome b-day

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Happy 34 th birthday to Adam.Hope he keeps looking so Yummy!!!:drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.