Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. CSIDOLL

CSIDOLL Victim

I knew it!! Thought it would be someone else. That spoiler is soo hinting towards danny and lindsay. Must admit, im gutted. I love danny and Lindsay.

Danny, it just wont be right without danny. I soo want to see him as a dad.
    Lindsay, it would be a shame to lose her especially if shes just became a mum.

Have a feeling its going to be Lindsay. If it is Danny or Lindsay, y have Anna's pregnancy brought in. Y not go with what they had planned before the pregnancy. I dont get it.

Ah Ha!! With Lindsay gone, would Angell be come a regular and put in the opening credits? that changes the line up and theres still 2 girls?

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

How many times does it have to be said that this was SARCASM in the SHIPPER THREAD?

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Merriam-Websters says sarcasm =
    1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
    2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

*looks around*
    *sees no sarcasm*
    *is confused*

Now, don't get angry because she didn't take the time to read your post. Relax, leave the caps off (shouting isn't exactly polite, you see) and remind everyone that this is a supposedly funny joke as many times as needed without getting mad. Also, bear in mind that, surprising as it may seem to you, not everyone reads the F/A thread. Hence, we were not aware that this was all a joke. Just chill, please.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*sigh* I know, I just don't want this broadcasted. I was joking, as the person that posted this here should have realized in the first place.

Sorry. And I think I defined sarcasm differently in my head. I need to edit that. *smirks*

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

After I went to TVGuide and came up with nothing I remembered the date. I assumed it was an April Fools day joke and I personally think it's hilarious. :lol: :wtf:

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Oh no! You realise it's gonna be all over the internet by morning? :lol: It's rather amusing but not terribly convincing (which, of course it's not meant to be). The "A different character- also in a relationship with another character- is the one dying, but as to who that is I won't say" is a little too blatant even for tptb.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Who wrote this? Nice job if you did! I gotta say, that sounds just like one of those question/answer things over on TV Guide or Ausiello. :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

F*ck. :lol: I didn't read the posts before Top's, and I just saw the actual "TV Gudie" quote. I have to admit, that was really well done, and seems like something written by TV Guide. It got my hopes set that Lindsay would be leaving!

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nicely played. :lol: At first I read it like, 'So maybe the cliffhanger is a second death because I'm quite sure Angell dies' - and I've been watching for April Fool's jokes!

This isn't quite as much fun as when I believed - for just a moment - that Carmine had done Playgirl a few years back, but it's good nonetheless. ;)

10. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Hey Faylinn, I heard Hill Harper plans to pose for Playgirl!

yeah, yeah, April Fool.

The t.v. guide prank was very well done! It looked very real. Too bad it was just a joke...

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If Hill posed for Playgirl, mama would buy several copies. :devil:

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The credit goes to Tciddaisc. Brava! :thumbsup:

13. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

that was good. :lol: it's already april 2, thursday, here and thursdays is usually when the megabuzz thing comes out. but whoops, i forgot it's still april 1 in the US, so damn. that was pretty good. when i first saw it i was like, YES! *continues to read the next posts* oh great. it's just a joke. still hoping it's not angell even though all odds are against it now. again, that was good. :lol:

14. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

Sorry to cause a problem I did not see the April Fool part. I realized it was a joke after I posted it on this site.

15. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Aww, I got all my hopes up. :(

LOL 'tis a funny joke though. :D

Maybe it'll be like that...?
    Don't mind me... I'm in denial.