Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Could be a team fall out, wouldn't be surpirsed if no one is willing to work w/him b/c of distrust they have againist Ryan, that could be the reason why
    he'll be working with Stetler on the next epi
    I hope I'm wrong and they work things out esp. Eric/Ryan/Cal...

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh that can't be good.

do you think they would make Ryan go to IAB?

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Jonathan Togo's great acting! Wow, and we almost got him shirtless too, all the Wolfe fans did you see his bulging muscles?:eek:

SO I really felt sorry for Ryan: spitting up blood and the tooth. Who ever thought it would be pulled out at the front. oh well.

I luved the EC scene, hmh another shirtless Eric. That was hot..., but we're all waiting for the Ryan shirtless, oh yeah

I luv that Eric said it was okay to make mistakes and understood him and also Calleigh. Calleigh's the perfect person to find out that something was up with Ryan. I luv the parts where she didn't mean to pry and when she said 'you dont make mistakes', she acted like a best friend to him in that scene and I loved her for that. That seemed like a bit of CaRWash, right?

Okay, Tara was missing for the this epi before and only one scene in this epi?Wah? And don't let me get started on Natalia, she never even got dialogue!

Overall 4/5

AWESOME ENDING:

Eric hearing what the woman said when she thought he didn't and responded - in Russian! Oh yeah!

And Horatio's 'bring it on' Oh yeah, my now fav one liner of the season!

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

HAHAHA I just saw the girl who plays Cynthia Lang on Without a Trace.
    Srry, but I had to mention it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I don't want that to happen but I won't be surprised if it did.
    just the thought of Ryan being the next Stetler makes me sick to my tummy/

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

That could be it too. I'm pretty sure that is it actually. I'm the kind of person who will not take help unless I ask for it. So I don't know if that makes me prideful or not but whatever. I think I just get annoyed when people get in my way.

But H kinda demanded info from him, so he kinda had no choice.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I just watched the epi. I must admit that I don't like Ryan very much (I don't dislike him either, he just never left any kind of impression on me), but I understood most of his actions. However, I think it was wrong to try to frame an innocent man. I understand hiding the bullet and stuff like that, but framing an innocent man with murder is a big deal. I also get it why Calleigh and Eric were upset that he didn't tell them anything, but, IMO, they should have let him explain the circumstances. I bet they are gonna feel really bad once they find out.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I see this trait in all of them,it's not just a Ryan thing.

9. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Yeah, but I think with Ryan, it has always been pretty obvious. He never asked anyone for help in the first place, not with the nail thing and the vision problems resulting from it, not with his gambling problems, not now... I don't know why but I have the slight feeling he has had sort of a hard life before CSI, and that something there might have make him decide for himself that he has to take care of his problems alone... But maybe that's just the fanfiction writer in me... :D

Anyways, can I just say I loved him in this episode. Now finally they show just how strong he is... :)

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You may be right about the hard life. I sometimes wonder if he and his family are close at all? Perhaps he has always just done things for himself because his family really has never been there for him,but who knows.This is something we may never know.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I've always thought that! It just seems like the things he's done sometimes were the result of deeper issues.

12. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Ok can I ask this crazy question, its been bugging me for a while. Since we met Ryan in Season 3, H has constantly be telling us and reiterating that Mr. Wolfe being a CSI is "in his blood." Does anyone know what he is talking about or where this originally came from? Are TPTB going to show us Mr. Wolfe's dad assuming his dad was a cop too?

13. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Oh, great, so I'm not alone on that one :D

nwolfson, he said that in Ryan's first episode. We never found out though why exactely he said it (other than he might be relating to that Ryan has done good work and our H. knew that by just looking at him.... ;) ). As to Mr Wolfe Senior, we don't know anything about him, as far as I know. After all, we only got lil snippets of Ryan's background, so something as big as the statement that his father was a cop would not have gone unnoticed....

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

H never explain why he say that about Ryan. No one never talks about Ryan parents (we know he have uncle Ron, who safecracker, he have niece and that means he have at least one sibling).

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Actually, David thought about that line on the fly. They thought it sounded good so they kept it.

All we know about Ryan is his two family members and according to CBS website he's from Boston... We know so much about everyone else, but nothing about him. Maybe next season his big story will be a family thing.