Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

LOL, I skimmed over your post and for a second, I thought your last sentence was a lot dirtier than it actually is. I have to stay PG-13 on this board, so... I won't go on. :lol:

There are also a few women who'd like to see Calleigh (& Natalia... & Valera...) in a bikini. *raises hand timidly*

Maybe there'll be an episode that goes totally beyond the boundaries of the show's typical structure. Maybe... I dunno, maybe we'll see all of them hanging out at the beach with each other. And then maybe we'll see Calleigh gawking at Eric as he plays beach volley ball with Ryan, and Eric will gawk at Calleigh as she stands off to the side, cheering him on, and then he'll get pegged on the head by the ball, and.......

And this is definitely fanfic territory. *sigh* How are they gonna get Calleigh into something skimpy?

2. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

lol, you guys are funny, if there was a scene of both Eric and Cal in skimpy outfits, your idea of a beach scenario was what I had in mind too! Something like a day off and the lab staff (Ryan, Nat, Val, Travers, the new A/V guy, and E & C) get to do team bonding at the beach playing volleyball (c'mon, it's Miami for heaven's sake!), which reminds me of that episode where Eric was at a beach volley tournament with Cooper and a crime takes place - mind you, I don't like that player phase of Eric's life! I can just picture Cal getting hit in the head by the volleyball b/c she was too busy ogling Eric in his teeny weeny shorts! Or Eric fumbling an easy shot b/c he was all hot and bothered by Cal in her bikini/swimsuit :lol: Or, they show flashbacks of Eric & Cal on vacation somewhere in the tropics??

I too was "What up???" with Cal's black robe and lack of sexy wear for Delko, she almost looked like a nun compared to half naked Eric :lol: Cal shy? I don't buy it!

All this talk about E/C overrunning the show, really, do the non-HH fans honestly think that? Not any more with D/L on CSINY or GSR on LV. I mean, whatever. In fact, it was a shame they didn't show more E/C sexiness in that opening, if I can say so selfishly! LIke you guys said, everyone's a critic and of course they are going to nitpick, but meh, what can you do? I'm basking in the sunshine of E/C now....

I'm not too worried about E/C future, I believe in the writers in giving us little snippets of love/kisses/eye-sex/flirting next season without distracting the main plot or compromising the essence of an episode. I know Ann D. said the producers at this point don't know if they can keep the relationship going but I think they'll find a way (if they know what's good for them ;)).

I think we've been blessed thus far this season with what they've given us (without "dragging" the show down, as some may describe it). We got:

• Eric's inner thoughts revealed to Cal that he wants to settle down with her
    • Cal asking Eric to say the actual words she wants to hear "I want to be with you" instead of pussyfooting around it
    • His confessions to her that he can't live without her;in her own way, reciprocating his feelings by asking him if he really meant it
    • Their Kiss (twice in one show!)
    • Their morning after together, including a half naked Eric (twice), yum! (& Cal didn't run off in this "morning after" while her man was still sleeping this time :adore:)
    BTW, where ARE you delkolover ! ! ! (asked ala Scooby Doo fashion)

I'll leave with this pic::drool:

[​IMG]

I think Cal was reaching for or about to pat his ass here!
    [​IMG]

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

You have to forgive me! All this excitement on top of Eric wearing the same clothes confused me. It was in Target Specific he went missing. What I don't understand now is why they didn't search for him like they did for Calleigh? He wasn't exactly off duty when he went missing. Then again, Eric and Calliegh had some "business" to tend to...

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hounds of love....thanks for the pictures. :drool: :drool: :drool: Its such a fabulous way to start off the morning. I can't get enough of Eric in a towel.

Virgoddess1923--I am glad you liked the avatar. Ginnna made it for me. She rocks :thumbsup:
    I didn't understand that either. So I am going to assume that at some point they did get a hold of Ryan that night. Maybe his Russian captor told him to answer the phone and tell them that he was ok, but I could be reaching here.

Ginnna--
    I would love to see something like that. You are correct it is Miami, they don't have to show Calleigh in something overly revealing, but maybe a bikini top and a pair of cutoffs will do the trick. I could so see Eric getting hit in the head with the volleyball as he is checking Calleigh out or him hitting one of the new lab techs with the ball for checking Calleigh out. That would be funny as hell. :guffaw:

delkolover, come back, is everything ok?

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Thanks Hounds of Love the photos are amazing!
    OMG! Wet naked Eric! (It's just drives me absolutely crazy!:D). I guess Calleigh didn't learn her colours when she was at nursery because the only color she knows is black! Black clothes, black dressing gown.... thank got she has got Eric to put some color in her life :).

On the against E/C thread they were saying that Eric was selfish about the Ryan thing what do you guys think?
    I think he got mad a Eric because he broke protocol and anyways Eric didn't know about Billy I'm sure if he knew he wouldn't of shouted at him.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe if it's too farfetched to have them at the beach and Cal in a bikini they could have them dressed up really nice for some formal activity. LV and NY have done that and I'm sure they would put Cal in an amazing yet BLACK dress :lol:. I don't get why they just can't dress her in another color. A black bathrobe, really Cal? Maybe if at least she would've had a white (or any other color) bathrobe and a black nighty underneath it would've been more acceptable. But black all around, yeesh :lol:!

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Maybe you're right. Don't get me wrong, I love my Calleigh, however, I kind of wished they would've told us what happened instead of making it seem like he was left out to deal with it on his own. I've noticed that they are getting the team less and less involved when something happens to the other. They don't visit in the hospital, they don't even ask if they are ok :confused: When Calleigh got assaulted in the last episode, no one mentioned it, not even Horatio. We did see him go after the guy who stole her gun at the end, but nothing was mentioned.
    --------------------
    I know we've answered the question on what our fave E/C moment was, so lets take it in another direction...

Thoughout the years, Calleigh and Eric built a friendship and now a relationship based on trust, respect, and understanding. Some experiences that led to this were good..and some were not so good. From season 1, onward, what was your your most memorable "tense or uneasy" E/C moment? What was your opinion on how they handled the scenario in able to move past it?

Ok, mine was the season 5 finale in Born to Kill. When Jake got out of the elevator and I saw Eric's face, my heart broke for him.:( The look he and Calleigh gave each other when she got on the elevator has been stuck in my head ever since, along with the very fitting song playing "Something to Believe In" by Aqualung, which is an amazing song. Now every time I hear that song, I see them locking eyes at the end and its now "their song" to me. That moment was outrageously tense, although they had no words, but the eyes said it all. In my opinion, I thought Eric handled it cooly. He didn't like Jake and Cal's new romance but had no choice to just deal with the present. When Season 6 came around, he was obviously sarcastic with a hint of jealousy because of his hurt in Ep#1 which I thought was a natural reaction. Because he cared for Calleigh the way he grew to care, he respected her decision, but he knew how she felt about him and that she would someday eventually come around.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey guys, about Delkolover... Real life is quite difficult for her right now, I'm sure she'll be back with us when she's ready.

Now, back on EC...

I just watched the epi. I loved Eric getting out of the bed and it's really adorable that Cal turned on the water for him. It's so cute. I really enjoyed watching them share a peaceful morning like that. I'm pretty sure now that they do that really, really often, because they are just way too comfortable there, all cute together, doing their morning routine.

Now, some pics of our eye candy (actually Calleigh's, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we just looked at him a bit, right?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mods, if pics are too big, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to make them smaller.

EDIT: You can see Eric's clothes on the chair. :)

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Excellent question Virgoddess1923--

I am going to agree with you on this one. When Jake stepped out of that elevator and Calleigh walked up to him I knew that it wasn't going to be good. I could see Eric's heartbreaking as he saw Calleigh kissing Jake in the middle of the lab. The look on Calleigh's face as she saw Eric spoke volumes about how conflicted she was.

The other one, IMO, was in Deep Freeze when Eric accidentally spilled the beans about her & Jake's relationship to Stetler. She was pissed off and as innocent as Eric tried to make it sound, I really do think that he almost did it purposely, not to intentionally hurt Calleigh but because part of him was jealous. I have to wonder how Calleigh would have felt if she had heard a rumor of him & Natalia getting back together since Stetler assumed that they were together. Eric apologized in the end of course and him apologizing to Jake made him the bigger man, but part of me thinks that he was still pissed off at the way that Jake made it seem like no big deal, (I think it was in Sunblock when he apologized)

No doubt these two have become a lot closer due to the tragedies they have faced. I really do hope that eventually there can be some normalcy to their relationship and of course no drama. But its TV and that'll never happen. :lol:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey everyone...I am just stopping in real quick to say hey b/c some of you have pm'ed me asking and wondering where I have been and I thought it was only right, so everyone wouldn't worry about me, to let you all know that on Saturday morning my mother passed away after being ill for some time.

I will be around as often as possible and there will be spoilers coming out for the finale any day now and even during my grief I need an escape and this show and this board has been it so those will be posted when I get the chance.

I did see the ep on Monday and I was like :eek::eek:. They seem to like to show Eric taking a shower alot!! :lol:

Also, in those pics posted above of him getting out of bed...did anyone else think that maybe he didn't have any clothes on at all? :devil: Cuz it sure looked that way to me ;)

When they were showing him in the shower, I just kept waiting and hoping that Cal would open the door and join him, but hey can't have it all right? :lol:

And they were sooo at Cal's place b/c there is no way I can picture Eric to have white sheets and that girlly of an alarm clock!! Also, Cal has a HUGE shower and a really nice bathroom....I wouldn't mind a bathroom that big!

And yeah if 15 seconds in the opening promo is them taking over the show, then it rains cats and dogs, pigs fly and cows don't give milk, they give orange juice!! ;)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ooooohhh good question!!

A few moments pop to mind:

1) Like you mentioned the Born to Kill final scene. That was just heartwrenching :(. There was so much hurt in the way he looked at her and so much guilt in Cal's eyes. The song was great, I actually bought it on iTunes later. There was really not much either could do at the moment. Eric was not going to go after her to beg or to demand an explanation and Calleigh had not much she could say either since he had never really expressed his feelings to her. It was done, he was hurt, they both knew it, and they had to go on.

2) The scene in Deep Freeze after Eric told Stetler about Jake and Cal. Cal was pretty pissed and I felt so sorry for Eric. I like that he was really honest when he said that he didn't like the situation with Jake but that he would never rat her out. The scene was really tense and they didn't really resolve the issue right then which made it even more tense. I loved that even though Cal was mad she didn't snap at him like she has done on other occasions with other people.

3) The scene in BBYD when they were in the lab and the guy brought the pics Cal had asked him to take. Cal asked Eric what was going on with him cause he looked like he had seen a ghost in those pics and he said it was nothing. Then she said "c'mon Eric it's me" and he still didn't say anything. I really thought he would tell her and I felt so bad for Cal cause she looked really hurt that he didn't. At the same time I always thought that the reason he didn't tell her was because he was still pissed and hurt that she had decided to be with Jake. Still it was kind of an angsty moment.

4) Another scene in BBYD that was kind of tense was the one in the Hummer when they found Speed's credit card. She told him he had been acting weird all day and he wouldn't response as to why. She asked if it had to do with her and Jake and I was so glad that the big elephant in the room was finally acknowledged. I reall like that scene. It started really breezy and lighthearted and then turned so tense. Really cool :).

EDIT: delkolover I'm so sorry about your mom. Just know that you'll be in my prayers and that I know you'll find the strentgh to go throught this tough time. Again, I'm so sorry :(.

12. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Okay, first of all...to everyone who posted those pictures of Eric...thank you!! I came on and saw those and definitely said out loud "Good morning to ME!" :thumbsup: :drool:

Second, with all the talk of the bathing suits and poolside/beach relaxing, it's funny cause you all are describing that second chapter of mine for my fanfic! LOL Great minds think alike huh? ;)

Well, I have two:

1)Bang Bang, Your Debt - The scene where the lab tech gives her the picture of Eric and then she point blanks asks him to trust her to tell her what he saw. You could see he wanted to, but he no longer felt he could confide in her anymore. The look on her face after he ignores her question just about kills me. I think it was the first time that I really saw how much her relationship with Jake was killing her relationship with Eric.

2) Deep Freeze - I watched that scene with the two of them in front of the building and just about put my foot through my TV I was so upset. Even if it was an accident, I still felt bad for Calleigh b/c she is such a private person and for Eric to be the one to accidently spill about her and Jake looked like such a blow.

And the solution to both of those came when she ditched Jake which made me look like this ----> :guffaw::thumbsup:

And a PS (that's not really a PS) delkolover, we missed you but we completely understand. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is keeping you and your family in my thoughts & prayers! If there is anything you need, let us know! As I always say, "You meet fans on boards, but you end up with friends."

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I definitely agree with you guys, the scene in Born to kill was just heart breaking. I really hate it, that's why I don't like this episode at all. The look on his face when Jake kissed her in front of him shows how deeply it hurts him. I truley felt sorry for him when I saw that.:(
    I don't like the moment in first episode of season 6 when Eric found out that she was on holiday with Jake. Though he was sarcastic when he said to Jake that he has the same tan as Calleigh I could tell he was hurt again. I mean she went to exotic trip with man she just started dating. Even if he wasn't entirely new to her I think it was another blow to poor Eric. :scream:
    I guess the whole time she was with Jake was not nice. For me the tension between them was there all the time, and in not a good way.

I think their relationships got better when he apologised her for the thing with Stetler. Maybe they realized how important they are for each other and it's a lot easier to work without all the tension all around. I suppose her "break up" with Jake helped in that matter, I mean probably Eric felt that maybe now she'll give him a chance finally. Again poor guy. I'm so glad they are happy together now.

And hiphugger17 I'd love to see them in less oficial outfit. The swimm suits definitely sounds perfect. Oh no, now my imaginations will be working all the time. But what can I do, after what I saw in Monday's episode (half naked Eric:drool:) I can't help it:lol:. Though it'd be even better if she had joined him on that shower. So writers, maybe next time;).

Delkolover I'm too so sorry about your mom. I hope you'll be ok soon. All I can say is I believe she's in better place now.

14. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

delkolover, my condolences to you and your family. :(

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am so sorry once again for your loss :(

I figured it was Calleigh's place because Eric didn't have a change of clothes, and there was the kitten lamp :lol: I am looking forward to the next episode. I doubt we'll get a treat like we did in this episode, but that's alright. I am sure they'll still have good scenes together. I am looking forward to seeing a continuation to how things were left off in this episode between E/C and Ryan. It would be a disappointment if there was no follow up to what happened between the three.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.