Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella21

Stella21 Civilian

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

Yep, that is a cute video. He seems very animated in the interview. So cute. I love how his eyes seem to light up when he talks. His voice is just :adore:. :luvlove:

3. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It could be the name of the next Ryan/Jon thread!!

5. GregNickRyanFan

Haha... too bad it wasn't a dolphin then we could use the song Brendan Fraser sang in Bedazzled. :lol: "You're so much more than a fish to me, my playful friend beneath the sea." :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I was in a really bad mood Saturday night and just flipping through my tv channels and nothing was on, which made me more sad. So I put it on the tv guide channel to see if anything good would be coming on and that 411 came on and they said up next, csi Miami's Jonathan Togo. I nearly fell off my couch. That was a definite mood changer. I pissed my hubby off real good because I couldn't figure out how to get the dvd recorder to work right. I just love him in interviews and the man looks totally hot in pink, made me squuuee in front of my hubby. His voice just sends chills down my spine.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

It was harder to watch the scene with Eric, Ryan and Calleigh. Seeing both Calleigh and Ryan hurt, understanding both point of views. It was so sad. This is exactly why I want a continuation in the next episode! I was surprised Natalia wasn't on more in this episode but I still liked it. It reminded me of the older episodes. I have always enjoyed watching Calleigh and Ryan's friendship and her hurt was justified because she continually asked Ryan throughout the episode to open upto her. I'm sure she'll understand once she knows the truth. Even Eric, once he cools off and knows the truth he'll apologize like he did earlier in the episode telling Ryan everyone makes mistakes.

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

If we choose Window Fishy (or some rendition of that) as the next thread name I will totally make some art for it.
    :lol:

9. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Completely new to this fandom... last night was the first time I watched it. :)

Is lack of continuation a pattern with the CSI: Miami writer? I felt that the ending to that episode was really open-ended. Hope that the tensions between Eric, Calleigh, and Ryan are solved in the next episode.

I hope that Calleigh and Ryan's friendship will be alright. I don't want her to think that he doesn't trust her or anything. :(

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

The writers to this show doesn't know what continuation means. It's one of the reasons I had problems with this ep. Last ep Ryan was taken, his Hummer left on the road with a flat and No one notices him missing? His co workers have no idea what he'd gone through? I'm not even sure H knew what happened to him until their talk about the kid. I've been watching this show since season 3 and the writer seem to have a bad case of memory loss for story lines. I don't even think they can keep information about siblings right. My main problem with them about Ryan. is he is ocd or not. Really his bathroom didn't look like something someone with ocd would have to me. They mentioned in season 3 he had an Uncle Ron but we've never heard anymore about him. I'm very shocked that they actually dug deeper into his gambling addiction and showed that he sought help for it. Give them props for that but it's probably only because they came up with this idea.

11. lucy_from_oz

lucy_from_oz Victim

YAY new thread already!!
    Hey,I have a question about last night epi,because I watched online and the screen was freakishly small.
    Could you tell that he was missing a tooth?Did he look funny (awsome,hyper hot funny pf course)
    Thanks in advance ;)

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well at the beginning they showed him looking in his mouth, and he was missing a tooth. But actually during the episode you couldn't really tell. Calleigh mentioned it though, so I guess in the show yea, everyone around Ryan could tell. Just now the viewers at home.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't notice it. Calleigh could tell, but I don't think they made it to where the audience could. I didn't even notice the cut on his lip till near the end of the episode. :lol:

In his bathroom, there were a lot of bottles of creams/liquids and they were all at the exact same level. But as far as I know, that's the only indicator of his OCD. :lol:

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ah window fishy....it's got to be a staple now...

I liked that interview. Four minutes was too little! Argh! It was really weird how enthusiastically that chick mentioned his torture...

But hey, we haven't seen an interview with him in FOREVER.

15. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

I did notice it the second time I watched that scene when he was looking in the mirror, and it was not in the back of his mouth as I expected but in the front, so Calleigh could see it. I still don't get how she believed that stupid story he came up with about the dentist, but it was nice to see them talking like friends do :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.