Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I think regardless if Mac is upset or hurt, he will stay to protect Stella. He's not going to abandon someone he cares about just like that. He would stay to make sure she is not in harm's way. Plus he knows Stella is stubborn in the sense she does not give up on something she is passionate about.

CANNOT BE STELLA! Mac would cry too much :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I see a little "Wrong side business" coming our way soon...maybe even Grecian style:devil:

You have answered your own question and yes it will be coming and it will be O.K. As we watch it unfold you can see the subtle hints. And Stella has a different look to her as she talks to Mac somtimes. Check her out when she comes in after they thought they were going to lose Adam to pay cuts (Mac says I should have known this was you or somthing like that) she goes to Macs office at the end of the evening after everyone was in giving up vacation time. Her eyes have been betraying her, not always, but I have seen her have that look to Mac more than once. And Mac has been trying to fight this but he seems to "need" Stella more than ever. When he calls her for everything and shares his fears frustrations and most of all how proud he was to tell her about Diaokos and telling her he was going after this himself to let her know how much he loves her without coming out and saying it. His whole demeanor is way more connected with Stella than it ever was with any of his "Girl friends" because those relationships seemed more out of boredom or lonliness where as you have pointed out through your frustrations, their relationship is way more in depth and Mature. Mac has become more soft and connected and his heart is starting to show more. Stella seems sometimes more shy around him as the scene I pointed out and it also seems there are alot more end of the days getting together than EVER before. No, dont be discourged, relax and enjoy, as I said it is quite subtle but becoming more noticable:)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!

Lori--->
    I apology for overreact AGAIN.As usual i exaggerated a way too much
    I just was so afraid when her name was repeated several times....

Going back to normal:bolian:

Anj, thanks for answering The Smacked Questionnaire. Ihave got the most curious answers. You surprised me people!!!:eek: I don't have results here (I'm at the hospital but i fogot the paper:cool:)

Kikii--->
    EXACTLY.yes, they are adults but if they discovered they are in love they would be as anyother couple. It would be very interesting how an adult couple leads with the same problems as a younger couple does. We know Stella is Jealous, how would she react if someone around Mac flirts with him? Would she have the same behaviours as other women? would she talk? Or if there would be another "Diakos-type"case and Stella dissobeyed AGAIN. How would it affect their relationship in the lab and at home???????

Also, Imagine they are living together:drool:(and i do believe they are) how would they start a relationship? would they sleep together from Day 1or Stella would move to another place before they make their relationship deeper:drool:
    (My dear Kikiii am still laughing from your "Room from hell" comment":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:)

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---->No jenn but i think you have a point here

I have been thinking about it because i was surprised by Jenn's opinion.However now i find a lot of sense to the fact she will be so upset for finding him there and he will want strangle her for frustration;) But i would expect from Mac to be honest to his own nature confessing why he is there. You don't come across half of the world for anything. He needs to confess his motives.Hopefully he will be able to say "I need you" pretty much what he said in "Officer Blue":drool:

Asprine---> baby, i don't care if you answer one or all.I just want to have you here. Tons of hugs to you my dear!!!!!:thumbsup:

C'mon we WILL HAVE THE BEST EPISODE EVER 5.24(I have a strong feeling it will be like Snow Day:drool: or something so good like that)

Pleni (it wasn't you or G's opinions. You know how quickly panis runs here)

Presents for the loveliest family online

I have a thing for this pic. I loved BroodyMac. I wonder if we will see a hint of him when she goes to Helenika;)

[​IMG]

Debbie:thumbsup:(Photobucket is not working and i can't post anymore:eek:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  4. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Omg I finally can relax after reading the finale spoilers I was sooo scared that it was going to be stella who dies and i would have had to give up CSI NY :):):):):) ITS NOT STELLA!!!

YAY SMACKED!!!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

ITA with you. I love how Stella is shy around him, she is so confident usually that it is unusual to see her shy. And I love how Mac needs her, how he calls her for everything, and he is more connected with her than any of his girlfriends, or those silly nits who aren't even girlfriends. He has become more soft and connected, especially with Stella. He was connected to her even back in s1 when he was so closed off from everyone, but he is much more so now. I think he is still a 'very private man' but he opens up often to Stella about his doubts and fears and emotions generally, and I just think that's so significant considering how private he is. He talks to her like I imagine he once talked to Claire, and Stella's not even his wife....yet.;) It is subtle, but I like that. They do indeed seem to be spending a lot more time after work together.

Debbie -
    I still am not sure if she will be mad (and him still mad) but I think if Jenn is right, they will both end up saying 'I need you' - (if not those exact words, something that basically means 'I need you', like in Officer Blue) -maybe their anger would push them to admit their feelings. But I can see her being surprised and touched he showed up....or maybe angry at first, losing her temper and then later she will think about it and realize it's pretty special when someone comes halfway across the world for you and then she'll be like 'Oh, Mac' and giving him that soft 'I'm in love with you look'. Even if she is mad at him, he won't back down, he's not scared of her temper, I love that.

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, there's both advantage and disadvantage reading spoilers. :D You get to know something that might happen in the future much more sooner. ;) I do not know what happen each and every time 'cause I don't read spoilers. :lol: But you always brought some great news for us. Heyy.. I just want to let you know, don't let the others affect your SMacked spirit. You did not react in an exaggerated manner, but just an understate manner. ;)

Heee.. Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I'm going off now. Stares at Stella.. :devil: Tons of hugs to you too and to my lovely Mac/Stella family.

7. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

well here i am. i'm back from a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long hiatus. if you remember me, i am kelsey. and debbie made me come back. hahahha. ohhh boy its been awhile.

and i havn't heard anything about the spoilers i must say.

what i do know is that a character is going to die and i was told it was stella, so i got mad. hahaha. but i'm told that its not her and theres some lovely Greece spoilers out there?? sounds romantic. anything more about that that i need to be aware of?? =]

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

DuCaine this is your home. ou are Smacked and i am alwasys happy to have you here my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME KELS to you too!!!!!!!!!!!! we missed you a lot! I know i did!!!!!!!!!! Later i will send you newest spoilers! you will need those. Just feel free to share our insanity, my dear. I am very happy you have decided to come back!

G---> (My G!)
    It could happen they confess each other their feelings mor it could happen they make it clear they know their mutual feelings which is a step forwrd in thier relationship. Even if we don't have any kiss, hug, caress or whatever.It woudl be astep forward! I have sent Pleni some pics of Melina. She had an outstanding scene in Due South. where Benton went to see Victoria who was afugitive, she started hitting his chest and then they make love. It was of the sweetest , tender, and perfect love scene i have ever seen on tv. because you can have love scenes all the time but that was so perfect!. I don't think at all we will have those but i do know the intensity of both character will surpass anything they ahve done before. Melina and Gary understand their characters so well! Actually when i remember the catfight in 5.06 makes me think in how they are going to portray the catfight in US and then the meeting in Greece

ASPRINE---->
    you are my Voice of Reason, you know that?:bolian: Im too emotional and i always get in trouble because of my temper m(and even several professors told me so. Even my priest said i am crazy:lol:)

I guess as you say, ehn you read spoiler you are in danger of any misunderstanding! Thanks you my dear! (I will be in chat in April. My phone bill will be HORRENDOUS this month with dial up:scream:)

Debbs (i have just read who is going to leave:()

9. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey everyone.

Man I havent been here for ages....school started over here and I practically drowned from all the work because its my final year (yay) so I basically had to boycott tv...

But now I've finished my exams for term 1 and holidays are next week- finally..

Anyways I hope you've all been well andd my attempt to stay spoiler free has miserably failed. But who could blame anyone with this season ending in Smacked overdrive...I can't wait- but living in Australia, Jenn and I will probably have to wait until November at best...

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Morning, girls!

kikii, I completely agree with you. We don't have a definite thing. The only thing we have is this "yes, but...". One day they're all moony eyes, then we have some weeks in which they don't even talk to each other because they have no storylines in common and they seem oblivious of each other's existence, then we have nits, then moony eyes again, maybe even a caress or a peck. I know relationships are not always a fluent, steady thing, but this is a little bit too much, IMHO. Make a choice and stick to it, for heaven's sake! And please do not trick us or fill us with void expectations that lead to nowhere in the end.

Lori & MacsLady, thank you! Reading your posts is exactly what I needed. To be honest, over the last few episodes -with the exception of the strange 5.15- we've seen them get even closer than they used to be. However, it's still something so subtle that someone who doesn't like the pairing can label as "deep friendship" and nothing else. That could be solved so easily, we don't even need physical contact, although a French kiss would be grand! But we can do without it. For example,
    take the "they're so living together" theory, which I love, have Mac fly to Greece, meet gobsmacked Stella and say something like "I can't do this alone. Don't give me up, I l...". And then, kaboom!, something happens that leaves Mac with those three little words unsaid in his mouth, but we all know he was gonna say them and that's all that matters.

kelsey, welcome!
    Deb was really concerned, but it seems Stella won't be the one to die, which means more Smacked. We have Greece, which looks promising, but it can be a total bluff. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers let us down once again. We've been through a lot, but they seem to like pushing us to the edge, make us angry and then, give the whiny babies a pacifier in the form of a caress, a lovestruck glance or an eyeball inside a coffee mug.

Dang, I promised myself I wouldn't be so bitter and that I would be less wary. Okay, here's hoping for the best. I'm eager to swallow my words and apologize for being so mistrusting. I simply want something to happen, something that shows unmistakably they are together. Is that so much to ask for? I don't think so.

Deb, thanks for the piccies! I don't see anything remotely similar taking place, but hey, a girl can dream! And Plen definitely dreams and drools. I've got things to do now, but I'll probably rewatch 5.16 later and let the Smacked moments cheer me up. I think they realized they had been a little bit too hard on us with the nits in 5.15 (and whatever was Mac doing calling Stella if, in theory, they weren't attending the party together?) and decided to bury the hatchet with the next episode.

Tee, welcome back! Don't work too much, it's bad for your health! ;)

11. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hiiii everyone :D
    Wow i go away for 2 days and you post like crazy!
    I'm going back to read through your comments
    So in the meantime, heres a few pictures for you.

Stella loves to touch and kiss Mac :adore:
    Who can blame her? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and if Stella dies, i will NOT be happy. at all.
    please say its not her, pleeaseee?! :)

12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

First of all, how do we know it's not Stella or Mac that dies? I know you guys said it's not Stell but I really need to see something official so I can relax :lol:
    Secondly, imho I think that when Mac first arrives in Greece Stella will be furious, but he's not gonna back down. I don't think they're gonna proclaim their feelings for each other, but I also think they don't need to. I mean, he came halfway around the world for her. I definitely think he'll stay. Even just follow he and make sure she's safe from a distance if she won't let him near her. I'm hoping for a scene where she's furious and then he grabs her and crushes her in his arms and then she relaxes against him and it's all good, but I doubt it. She'll prob just say thankyou for coming and then explain the plan to him. That's not what I want, but it's what I see happening. Knowing our luck anyway. Hopefully Melina has a bit more sense than that ;)

Welcome back everybody who came back! Especially Tee. I thought you abandoned me as the only Aussie left here! I'm glad you're back :cool:

Thanks for all the pics everybody! Every one I see reminds me of how much these guys would make such a cute couple :)

Btw guys, this is a kind of random personal thing but I really wanna be an actress and I had some professional shots done the other day so I can give them to an agency, and I just wanted to see what you thought. Being the family and all. I'm not sure I like them, but let me know what you think. Even if you think they're terrible, like I do. :p

This is my fave of the pics:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/shopping_luva91/Professional%20Shots/DSC_0300.jpg

And this is the album:
    http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/shopping_luva91/Professional Shots/

Hope you're all well xx

13. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Hi shopping luva! I'm from Australia too! ahaha
    I'm not too familiar with the acting agency and etc. but I hope all goes well for you. Oh yeah btw a lot of positive energy in your shots so that's good :)

wow! That's really good news to hear about Mac and Stella in the finale... I just can't wait to see it. Would be totally amazing if Mac spoke in Greek haha imagine that. Him trying to impress Stella. Bet she'd laugh and get all shy.

Anyways, I just hope they don't rush them into the relationship, but please do have their 'special bonding moments'. I want season 6 to be their season. Something along the lines of the tension they have build into angst and then let it all overflow with realisation. Then how about the French kiss? ahaha

Oh yeah, about Mac and Stella, I'm 110% they're safe :)

14. lilou

lilou Rookie

]
    Because the new spoiler from yesterday say that Angell dies. It's why her father is on episode. Flack meet him and they talk together.

5.25 "Pay Up":

~ Angell was apparently protecting a guy who was going to flip on his father.

~ She gets shot in the chest, and Flack is with her when she gets rushed to the ER. :(

~ The team tries to find someone who had a Hummer modified to be bulletproof.

~ Flack takes Angell's father her badge.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!

Thank you FallenAngel for those piccies!!!!!!!! The need she has of psysical contact is remarkable. In that last pic is when he gave the ok to buy the Lab kit to know if she was ill or not.And still, she was the one who needed to make the contact. I wonder if someday HE will be in need of that contact:drool:

And it's so good to have you back Id.And i'm very happy to have Our Aussie Headquarter ready for Smacked action:bolian:

Jenn--> i have not idea about castings but you really look very pretty there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You remind me Peta Wilson (I remember i found one of her first photos when she was 16:thumbsup:

hopefully those "bonding moments" will include more than that. It woudl be really stupid to have them in Greece alone and suddenly zap! they are acting as just detectives. we need caring scenes:drool:

PLENI--> For God's sake! you need some positive view:lol:

It's not to much what we want.Even a kiss is not that much considering what we had this year:rolleyes: and yes, i am afraid too they have changed their minds regardings Greece and i know other people are . However i remain optimistic (try hard) because Offical spoilers are officla spoiler, aren't they? so they can't chnage that storyline, They will be in Greece and i have the feeling it will be GREAT as SNOW DAY was! Besides It's Melina's episode. And we feel she is one of us:thumbsup: She is a SMAC fan! I think she was giving spoilers in a subtle way when she said a couple of months ago her fav scene was RND and the Extra Room Offer:drool: I think she was suggesting Mac and Stella were going to be close:drool:

changing subjects!

Congrats to everyone! Finally i have The Smacked Questionnaire results (you are completely crazy :D)

I want to make clear i didn't participate because i didn't want personal wishes could be an influence for the final results

here we go

You chose Season 6
    :eek:i guess only Tex, Pleni and I want that happens in Europe maybe:lol: C'mon gals! you are so cruel! waiting another year? Oh boy!:lol:well i prefer Season 6 and not Season 25:wtf:

On a beach on Mexico??????????:eek:you surprise me ladies. I thought Greece was going to be the option (IF EVER HAPPENS) but you chose Mexico instead:eek: (well my vote would have changed the results but i didn't participate ;)

Massive answer: QUINN, our Red Hair Lady!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Certainly i liked a lot Ella but considering how she was written the last time i didn't trust she was going to be back. And Peyton seems to be my Nemesis, not Stella's:lol: so our RHL is the winner:thumbsup:

You chose APARTMENT.Well, as long Mac has a bathtub and a shower i can live with that:guffaw:

MAC:eek: what?????? i will need to show you Melina's videos and audio files!:lol:

Imagine Mac needs to travel somewhere where Stella is:guffaw: (probably on holidays) and he comes up with this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

many hugs to all

Debbie;)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.