Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

That extended promo was WOW!! Thanks for posting.Have to admit that I am not a big fan of torture.

In my case,that I am not a big Ryan fan ,watching the E/C part does the trick.So I guess the more diversity in an episode the better.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Can't watch...shouldn't watch...must...avoid...spoiler...GAHH!! I watched!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait, I'm confused. I thought he cut Ryan's arm? Now he's stabbing him in the chest? :lol:

Why does he push Ryan's chair over?

4. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I guess it makes it easier for him to pull. When you're in your dentist's chair (not that I would ever again now go see a dentist), they normally have this nice chair where you can lay back and where he can see your teeth then properly. Guess the Russian here is a bit on the improvising mode... work with what he's got there. :(

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

That looks like a intense beating Ryan takes... Pulled tooth, a little cut, some hitting, and blood... Yikes, Poor Ryan. :(.

Can't wait til tonight.

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

He was pushed? I thought he fell over in pain after his tooth was pulled out :(

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'll have to look again,but I think I'll wait until tonight and look at the episode.I can't watch that video again.

I think he pushed the chair over to get to his teeth also.

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

From what I saw, the Russian came at Ryan with the pliers, Ryan struggled so much that he knocked himself over, and then the Russian bends over Ryan as he's on his back and moves to yank Ryan's tooth out.

I'm allowed to post this without spoiler codes, right?

9. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Just four more hours to go! I can't stand it!!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

Ah, okay. That makes more sense. :lol: I can see Ryan struggling and knocking himself over.

What I want to know is this: Ryan was on his way to talk to a suspect or something when he was abducted, right? Well, if that's so, wouldn't he have had his gun strapped on? So, what the heck happened to it? I didn't see it on him when he got out of the truck.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

At the end of the last episode it was sitting on a table along with his badge and his phone (that was ringing when Eric called again and the guy hung up). They must have taken it off when he was knocked out.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Somehow I missed the gun and the badge. :lol: I hope they give his gun and badge back to him though. Hopefully there will be the guy's fingerprints on it. Not that we need it since we know H is gonna go after him and most likely save Billy anyway.

Is that pink shirt in the promo? I keep thinking that vid where he's wearing a pink shirt is from this ep cause there was a kid in the vid that looked to me like Billy.

Why do I get the feeling that the shocking ending to episode (aside from what H will do) might contain Mark's death? I dunno... I just get the feeling that Mark will die and Ryan will have to raise Billy. I don't know why I get that feeling, I just have ever since the the Billy and mark characters were introduced. :lol:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

No, look at the video closely. The dude takes him by the shoulder and knocks the chair over. The chair wasn't moving before that.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Doesn't the dude touch his shoulder when he said "aim high"? Perhaps the editors took that part and blended it with Ryan's chair falling over to make it look that way. :lol:

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

No....when he's about to pull Ryan's tooth out, he grabs his shoulder and pushes him and the chair over...Just watch it, I promise.