Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I also thought of Angell´s dad being the dirty one.
    So here´s my wrong scenario of the finale (provided that Dunbrook appears in the finale and that he can be such a serious offender:D)
    At the beginning we see dead Sinclaire. Meanwhile the city is intimidated by the cop killers and everyone thinks that the cop killers also murdered Sinclair. But the cop killers are only a diversionary tactic of Dunbrook because he tried to get back the flash drive or something similar important that could prove that he wants to bring the NYPD under his control. We recognize by flashbacks that Angell´s father was a corrupt cop and he was blackmailed by Dunbrook to silence Sinclair who was otherwise going to make Dunbrook´s intrigues public.
    At the end there´s a showdown between Flack and Angell´s father in a warehouse. Angell appears and has to kill her father in order to save Flack´s life. Cliffhanger could be if Angell returns after these traumatic events.
    I know, it doesn´t make much sense:D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I actually really really like that idea. :)

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

^Angell having to kill her father for Flack? Don't think so. And I don't think that Sinclair is that would go. His death will be unimportant to the fans, and to TPTB as well. They are looking to shock, and killing Sinclair will only result in people yawning and lots of straight faces. Plus, TPTB will lose their credibility (the little that is left) in front of the fans.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Me too,can you get it written in the script?:lol:

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'm pretty happily convinced that FAILtective is toast. :devil:

I shall start prepping my happy dance.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

It does make perfect sense, although swap out one of the other series regulars for Sinclair, *cough*Mootana*cough* and Angell arresting her father, and either the rest of the family disowning her or the family disowning the father (IIRC, doesn't Angell have brothers who are cops?) or it could work that it was Angell who is connected with Dunbrook and gets disowned over that.

Or, Angell could be with the person who gets killed, and it could be either something she does, intentionally or unintentionally that causes it, and she has to deal with the survivor's guilt, and her father helps her.

Another possiblility is that if yes, in fact Angell has brothers who are cops, one of them could get it from the "cop killer" as well.

Yeah, it's all quite farfetched, but so are half the stories TPTB come up with nowadays.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Courtesy of Faylinn in the regular spoiler thread. We know who dies.

Like Fay said in the other thread, I don't get why they hyped it so much if they had no intention of hiding that it was Angell. I'm really disappointed. Lindsay is so worthless as a character she should be the one to go instead of being in the freaking main credits.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hyping the death seems really pointless since the spoilers easily confirmed who was dying - they don't give away any information about the cliffhanger Melina suggested would happen, but the death itself is not a secret.

While a lot of fans don't read stuff on the internet and won't know who is dying, the ones they were playing to by speaking to Ausiello and whatnot will most likely find out who is dying because of the spoilers.

I'm sad Angell is dying - so much lost potential. :(

:rolleyes: Could you be any more juvenile?

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I don't know if it's so much that they had no intention of hiding it so much as we have ways of finding out. ;) :devil:

It is too bad it's Angell, though I think it's going to make for a really emotional episode. Poor Flack! I think it makes sense for Emmanuelle, since it's unlikely that they could make her a reg since Angell is a detective and not a CSI.

It is too bad it's not Lindsay. Would have been a great opportunity to get rid of the show's only useless character, and have given Danny a great storyline!

10. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Like Fay said in the other thread, I don't get why they hyped it so much if they had no intention of hiding that it was Angell. I'm really disappointed. Lindsay is so worthless as a character she should be the one to go instead of being in the freaking main credits.
    [/quote]

init but unfortunatly she got an outstanding contract so shes NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!:(:brickwall::brickwall:

11. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It's indeed a sad thing that Angell is the one who dies. It's no secret that I was rooting for Lindsay to go. Angell had potential, and in the little time she's been on the show, she had more storylines that were played out better. It will be the day when TPTB made a mistake in my opinion.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm with ErinElizabeth, it's party time! But then again, it could all be wrong so who knows!

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'll bring the drinks and party hats! :D

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I think that's true. Knowing the lengths the producers of Dallas went to in order to hide the identity of the person who shot JR I imagine tptb just don't have the time or resources to do that. :lol:

I don't think any death on any popular show is ever completely hidden these days. There are too many ways to find out. Tptb play along with the 'nobody knows' game, as do the likes of Ausiello but for those of us who know where to go to find out it isn't hard.

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Basically, they kinda ruined the finale. Everybody was curios to tune in and see who is the unlucky team member, but like this? And if the cliffhanger is related with someone else being in danger, we all know that the said person will be safe in the end.