Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Re: Bones

The books are amazing.. I have read alot of them. Love them.. I never pictured the show in my head the way it is compared to the books.. but I like it.. nothing is the same from book to film. I highly recommend them and the show.

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Now I am really wanting to see the show, but it doesn't come on until like next week. Stupid American Idol, I hate you very much now.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It took you this long to hate Idol?

4. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Bones is awesome - but this thread needs more love for Zack, Angela and Jack. I know the series centres around Booth & Brennan, but those three make the series for me. This is one of the few shows I watch that makes me laugh out loud. Like seriously crack up. Like when Zack is asking about "moves to implement" concerning sex, or the fight Zack and Jack have over the pretty courier.
    (If they axe the show, I'm going to get seriously annoyed - what IS it with USA channelmeisters cancelling the good stuff?)

5. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Actually it didn't for me, but now that it is delaying me from seeing this tv show, it is getting on my nerves even more than usual.

6. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^ :lol: the funny thing is, i am mad at idol for delaying other shows on fox, but i watch it, so i cant hate it, sorry guys... :D

i agree with you lyn, they difintely help so much, i love how this show is so perfect at having humor, but seriousness at the same time, it is so great!

7. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

I was definitely feeling the love for Hodgins during the Christmas ep when he was wandering around in the towel. :devil:

I love Angela, she is the emotional heart of the show and Zack is not your typical stereotyped geek which I love. Yeah, there's things he doesn't get, but he isn't timid when someone's bothering him like the Agent doing the security review and interrogating him. You just can't imagine the show not having all of them in it. Even the bartender/owner of the restaurant they all unwind in is just great. Not much screen time, but what he does get, he does a great job with.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I soooo cannot wait for next week's ep. Two Bodies in the Lab I think it is. There's an explosion and Booth gets hospitalized, then has to save Bones when she's kidnapped.

I got the book too.

Now if Fox would just quit messing with the airtime and air order, things would be great.

I spend a lot of time at the offical Fox forum...I hope it's okay to link if anyone's intersted.

http://forums.prospero.com/foxbones/start

9. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Here's how crappy this is. My bro taped American Idol, gah, and DIDN'T TAPE BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! dammit.... so what happened?

10. MacsGirlMel

It's Wednesday, and I am totally psyched about seeing tonights ep based on the previews. I can't wait@!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Boo I can't watch tonight, my Friend is Graduating from College tonight. I am so excited for her.

Oh Well, that is what the reruns are for. :)

CSIFAN1985

12. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

hmmm... Bones is on right now.

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

lol I love this eppy...Booth and Bones singing to Foreigner, lol, so cute.. :D

OMG! NOOOOO! BOOTH! *cries* NOOOO! THE BOMB!!! :(

14. MacsGirlMel

I love the huggage at the end. And the rockout scene. But I think my brain went into CSI mode...I didn't realize the first body and the dog attacks were two seperate cases. Then later it was like "Oh, duhhhhh, they never have two threads like that!"

15. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Last night's episode was AWESOME. I loved the Booth/Brennan 'chemistry' in this episode. Booth was all protective of her for like, the whole episode. :lol: The rockout scene was awesome, and I only wish I could give Booth a hug like Brennan got to at the end. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.