Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave: You know honey. You're really going to have to loosen up if you want this relationship to work. You're as stiff as a board.

Head: Boo!
David: Yeesh, honey! Don't sneak up on me like that. And don't let anyone else see you. I don't want my co-workers knowing that we've got an Izzy/Denny thing going on.

***Note: For those who may not get the Izzy/Denny thing, they are characters on Grey's Anatomy. Denny died and Izzy was seeing his ghost and having a relationship with him.***

David: Mm... even without your make-up and hair done. You still manage to steam up my glasses with your natural beauty Catherine.

David-"No Cath honey you look fine, Doc Robbins may just have got carried away with the plastic surgery."
Cath-"so I've lost weight?"
David- "yes, but it may cause a problem with certain aspects of our relationship."
Cath- "you can still kiss me, come on then...."

Dave: "OK, I'm all for fun and games and all that but don't you think it a bit difficult for us to get it on with you hiding behind the wall? Come on, sweetie, don't be shy and come show yourself to Daddy!"

Voting Time:lol:

Here is your pic
http://csi-caps.com/albums/csi/s7/722/normal_722_058.jpg

Now your Captions:lol:

1)
Super Dave: Whoa, honey... have you lost weight?
(Ginnna)

2)
Dave: You know honey. You're really going to have to loosen up if you want this relationship to work. You're as stiff as a board.
(CoachMom)

3)
Head: Boo!
David: Yeesh, honey! Don't sneak up on me like that. And don't let anyone else see you. I don't want my co-workers knowing that we've got an Izzy/Denny thing going on.
(GNRF)

4)
David: Mm... even without your make-up and hair done. You still manage to steam up my glasses with your natural beauty Catherine.
(MLA)

5)
Dave: "I've heard of trophy wives, but this is crazy!"
(HoratioStalker)

6)
Head: Where's Hodges?

Dave: I should have known you were one of his dates.
(Drumchik)

7)
David-"No Cath honey you look fine, Doc Robbins may just have got carried away with the plastic surgery."
Cath-"so I've lost weight?"
David- "yes, but it may cause a problem with certain aspects of our relationship."
Cath- "you can still kiss me, come on then...."
(Pesi)

8)
David - Man, my new girlfriend is a real head case!
(squinn1201)

9)
Dave: *leans in for a kiss* Ok let's try this again.... I'm gonna go right and you just... you just stay still...
(restless-mess)

10)
Dave: "OK, I'm all for fun and games and all that but don't you think it a bit difficult for us to get it on with you hiding behind the wall? Come on, sweetie, don't be shy and come show yourself to Daddy!"
(Hounds of Love)

11)
Dave: I do understand that they have shipping rules but this time they overdone it
(anamarya)

Happy Voting:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back