Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another one of her and him, and please don't tell me she's drinking a BUD, yuck, nasty beer:censored:

JORJA

Credit to Jorja82:)

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I HATE beer, and no, that's not Bud Light; Bud Light comes in a tin can, and that's a dark brown bottle ;) It's probably some nasty beer or something though...she loves her beer.
    Thanks for the picture; I like her hair longer and sleeker, but I'm happy if she is.

3. Desertwind

:lol: Budweiser also comes in a bottle, but I don't think she'd drink a cheap beer, it just look's like BUD, from what I can see, and here's one of Jorja with long sleek hair:p

JORJA LOOKIN' GOOD

4. Criminologist86

DW That's EXACTLY how I like her hair!! I just think it makes her look younger and more grown up in a way...I think the shorter hair makes her look older and more like a jungle touring photographer (Ok, random, I know ;p).
    PS- Budweiser comes in a bottle!? I did not know that...But I don't drink beer (ewwww) so I wouldn't necessarily know that ;p

5. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

She has said she likes microbrews and Heineken Light .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From 2001

6. Criminologist86

HUGE AWWWWWWWWWWWWW at the one of her & Eric!! It's SO cute- I love how she's snuggling with him- adorable friends :)
    The second one is very pretty of her-I actually like the dress on her, and I love that her hair is UP and OUT of her face. It just shows off those pretty eyes and the cute gap in her teeth ;) So classically Jorja, yes? :p

7. Desertwind

Have you all noticed that Laurence also has a gap between his teeth and so does Madonna, David Letterman, then there's Riley [Lauren] Charlie Pride, and I know there's more celebrities out there, it seems to be kind of a signature for them cause' with their money they could get it closed up:alienblush: here's a couple of cast caps with Jorja~

CAST CAP

I SEE YOU

8. erep

erep Witness

For those of you who would want to know -- there are two images of Jorja at last night's Genesis Awards on wireimage.com.

I'm not sure if it's OK to mention other websites here, and I apologize in advance if I just did a no-no.

She looks great.

9. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh my! Jorja looked so stunning! Thank you KC for the update, I'll keep my eye on JAA (like always;)).

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

She looks stunning, what did she do to rejuvenate herself?

12. Desertwind

She does look great, and her hair is getting longer, these photos are all over the internet, for those who haven't seen them, here's a couple from the event~so many celebs were attending!

PRETTY UP CLOSE

STANDING cute dress!

NICE LEGS

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

That site is fine to mention, while there are certain sites that can not be mentioned (as stated in the help guide) though there is no real set list (other then those mentioned about) sites are determined on a case by case situation then get added to the list as we go.

If you have doubts you can pm the mod of the forum or you mention the sites name without a link and if its a site that you missed or we can not have on here we [the mods] can remove it and let you know. But remember we are not being harsh with you about it, but we do want you as well as others to know when something isn't allowed. ;)

14. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

she looks absolutly gorgeous. Jorja is looking so much more relaxed and refreshed, than she was towards the end of her time on CSI.

[​IMG]

15. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

No kidding. But working shifts up to 16 hours long for 10 months out of the year could knock out the best of 'em. She's a tough cookie, and I'm glad she recognized when it was time to go, instead of burning herself out.

and *MWAH* back at that pic Taryn. Hotness!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.