CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

They just have to call her Annabella now, too many people misheard the line, it will save all-round confusion. :)

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I didn't hear Anabella at all - I heard "and so is the baby girl in her belly" the first time around.

3. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

No, neither did I. Also didn't twig that when people were referring to Annabella, that they'd misheard the line. I thought I'd missed the end of the conversation. Now everytime anyone says Annabella, I get a fit of the giggles, I'm easily amused.

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Yeah, so did I. When I saw that someone had heard that I re watched the scene and was like "WTF are they talking about?"

5. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

That was definitely a subtle way of the writers to test the name Annabella:D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  6. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Casting call for 5.25

VINCENT ANGELL] Male, early 50s. Retired cop & father of our recurring character 'Det. Jessica Angell' played by Emmanuelle Vaugier......ONE DAY GUEST STAR

[CRAZY TONY TARDELLA] Male, 30s. Tough, kind of guy you'd see in an episode of Sopranos, owns a chop shop...ONE DAY GUEST STAR

[ER DOCTOR] Male or Female, late 20s. Attractive and professional...CO STAR SCALE ROLE

If this is the season finale and angell's father is here then um.... im thinking...
    and an er doctor that doesn't sound good

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I would agree I think this pretty much tells us who will be bitting the dust in ep 25.:(

Its who I thought would bite the dust but I wouldn't say I was happy about it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*eye twitch* Oh, this is bad. This is very, very bad. *whimper*

It... doesn't have to mean that Angell's the one that dies, right? Right? Please? Aw damnit.

9. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

ummm i am not certain but it is looking to be a good bet...:(

10. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Angell's dad. That is not a good sign for her. Maybe the scenes she had with Flack in the last episode, and the suggestions that they are in fact a couple might have been foreshadowing for the finale. Although I really like Angell, I just don't see how her disappearance can "change the line-up forever". When I read "Line-up" i'm thinking about the guys that appear in the opening credits. Maybe it changes Flack.

And there is also the possibilty for her father to appear and her not being the one that dies. Who knows? Probably closer to the time we'll know for sure. But damn, the waiting and the speculations and the signs that seem to be everywhere (although they are not) are killing us.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Damn, that's too bad. I'll be sorry to see Angell go. The fact that the ER doc is a big role makes me think that maybe she gets shot and doesn't die right away, or that someone else is shot, too, and maybe that person is the one the ER doc is trying to save??

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^Please, just let her die right away. I will definitely puke if I have to go through a pointless cliché tear-jerker farewell scene with Angell agonizing and saying her goodbyes, having enough time to say corny, supposedly meaningful stuff, then dying.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, we know one character dies in the first 10 minutes. So that makes me wonder if someone else is shot with Angell and that's the cliffhanger...whether that person will live or die. I could easily see it being Danny, with all the build up about how he puts himself in danger.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

That could be interesting. I'll be sad to see Angell go, it's definitely not looking good for her.

15. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

That is exactly what I was thinking. I have been saying that all season! Something is going to happen to Danny, I can feel it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.