Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Glad you come back! You hearing right, he really said this, maybe he jealous :) I hope he would have more screentime with Calleigh in future eps, they interact(working) so well together!
    I don't know about this, i should watch this ep again. But i like how he look at him when she said "She(suspect) lying to me". But remember very well when Eric,Calleigh and Ryan talks about case, when Ryan start calling to H he look in Calleighs eyes. At least he look in her direction and i'm pretty sure he look in her eyes :D

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think Ryan is upset about Eric and Cal- if he did say 'I dont want proof' could mean that he doesn't want to accept the relationship. Maybe we will see abit of jealousy in upcoming epis.
    I think Ryan is supposed to say something to Eric and Cal about them keeping secrets and being in a relationship in this one. We will have to see what his reaction is like

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're not the only one... but at least they're letting Ryan give lingering looks. *sighs* It breaks my heart that he's getting no love. I wish that Calleigh would talk to him. I wouldn't mind seeing a tiny bit of jealousy on Ryan's part, but Calleigh needs to contribute too. If things go our way tonight, we just might see something...

4. iheartplaydoh

iheartplaydoh Victim

...where is everybody? you would think nobody shipped Ryan & Calleigh anymore. =P

i guess, the beauty of forums is that even though i may feel like i'm talking to a brick wall right now, somebody, sometime, will read & hopefully reply. haha

i don't know if it's just me again (it's midnight, & then some here) but i remember that i noticed while watching the most recent episode - 7.19 - that they both had the same phone, the samsung instinct. is it the new company issue phone, or is it just them who both have it, or am i just seeing things? :]

so. anybody else excited for some (finally!) Ryan character development? & even more so, a nice little tension between the should-be love triangle? i saw both the CBS & CTV promos on youtube. the episode looks promising.

in the hopes of starting some discussion, what do you think the argument between Eric, Calleigh, & Ryan will be like? or... what are the spoilers saying it's supposed to go like? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
  5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Iheartplaydoh- I will read and reply to your post! Where are all the CaRWashers?? I think teh problem is lack of scenes between our pair.

I am very much looking forward to some Ryan development, about time it came. I hope there are some good scenes with Cal. But the promo does look promising.

I dont think there will be an argument, as such. I think Cal catches Ryan tampering with evidence, and is worried something is wrong. I mean, she should know him well enough by now to realise when he is stressed and in trouble. He tries to get out of it and brings up the fact that she and Delko are together and have been keeping it a secret. Maybe it is a bit of jealousy that prompts him to say this, as well as taking the heat off himself. He has been awfully nosy the past few epis trying to find out what is going on between them. I wonder why he is so bothered!! :rolleyes:

6. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Hey guys!
    Long time I wasn´t here.
    Well the next episode will be very interesting.
    And yeah I´m excited too that Ryan finally have a storyline :)
    I think Ryan is a little jealousy to figure out that Eric and Calleigh are together, but what I don´t understand why they didn´t tell Ryan about them, specially Calleigh, I thought they were closer?

When I saw the promo, I loved how Calleigh said that he didn´t make mistakes, there should be a very good CaRWash stuff in it

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I hope we see some CaRWash scenes in new ep. I mean, from promo we see that Calleigh know that something wrong with him and Eric believe "story" that Ryan told them. If Ryan says to EC that he know about romance, it would be good, maybe Calleigh first time thought if her new relationship not just about her and Eric, but all team. If IAB finds out, whole team would be on stroke.
    I thougt they was close friends and i surprise that she don't tell him, but like i said in other thread, Calleigh is changed. So their friendship too. :( Sad, but i see in some scenes they lose their great chemistry :( But lets hope 7x20 bring them closer and show that they still good friends :)

I think the problem in it too. Lets hope it come better in futures eps ;)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Actually, we just have crappy internet connections... *smacks her computer* That should do for now...

I'm thinking that Calleigh wanted some time to sort things out before telling him... her first impulse is to keep quiet about it, not to mention that she probably needs to keep quiet because of Stetler's policy. But I agree that their friendship has changed... I just hope that nothing bad happened in last night's episode. I didn't get a chance to see it so can someone bring me up to speed? Did we get any scenes at all?

9. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Dude... I haven't been on here in forever. Life's been busy :). How are all my fellow CaRWashers?

:hugegrin: We did get scenes! Quite a few of them actually. I was practically dancing in excitement. I think the best part was when Calleigh told Ryan that he could always talk to her (or something along those lines). Overall she seemed very concerned for him.

But the stuff the Russian did to Ryan :(. Poor dude. Hopefully Calleigh can make it all better ;).

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hey guys, I am a shipper, but I don't really post in the shipper threads that often, I usually only have time to keep up with about 3 threads! Just wanted to share a few thoughts on Monday's episode.

The part where Calleigh first confronts Ryan about his lip and tooth.....when she walked away, she gave the flirtiest smile I've ever seen!!! We haven't seen her flash one of those since like..season 4 I think! I don't think the writers are trying to make any competition for Delko, but that was just blatantly obvious. Maybe Emily is trying to stir something up! Haha! But I definitely felt the chemistry there. Let's just hope Ryan explains what happened to him. :(

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Let's hope that Ryan takes her up on that offer... though I think it might be one of those behind the scene things. I really want to see something at least. By the way, did Ryan go to the doctor about his injuries? If not, I would like to see Calleigh take him to get him checked out.

Hmm, you may be onto something here... I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of tension between the three of them. Not a full blown love triangle, but something would be good.

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really hope that there is some kind of continuity from the last epi. Even a scene where Cal acknowledges what happened to Ryan and maybe tells him again that he can always come to her if he has a problem. I dont want them to be in a position where both Eric and Cal are distrusting Ryan.

Karu- those damn computers!

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There should be some continuity in the next episode, even if it's just Calleigh asking Ryan about his injuries. I hope that she and Eric won't be forced to ostracize Ryan for what he did. Sure he did a bad thing, but he did it so save Billy. He's been through enough already and it's high time he gets some love... preferably from Calleigh.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't post here long time, sorry. Maybe because i was so disappointed in Calleigh in last ep. Not right, not in Calleigh, in writers who destroy CaRWash friendship. :(

But in this ep was one good CaRWash moment, when Calleigh first time ask Ryan what was wrong. What you doing Calleigh? When i loose hope you give Ryan so flirty look, what i should thinking now? :confused: :) Or Emily play friendship and romance alike or it was real hint. ;) He so curious about this relationship and then he said "i don't wanna any proof" on plane, he not happy with this romance? He thinking about lost time? Damn, one smile, couple questions from Ryan and i start believe that CaRWash isn't dead.

I hope Calleigh and Ryan talk later, without Eric and she listen him. :)

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... those two just need a moment to themselves for once. *pokes TPTB* Though they may be taking a step in the right direction 'cause at least they're talking now. Not to mention we got a flirty look! But I'm not sure what to make of things anymore but I'm thinking that Ryan may be a little too curious about the relationship. Do you think he's jealous?