CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. is it just me or did Lindsey have the baby in last nights episode and she names it Annabella? What WAS that referance at the end of the show? I just saw it again and again I am confused:confused:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall hearing the name Anabella. Maybe it was meant to imply that Lindsay had also been thinking about names - but for girls - and had picked out the one she wanted (which she shared with Danny once she knew the baby's the gender for sure).

The spoilers indicated that she'd give birth in 5.23, and I really can't see them mentioning the birth so casually at the end of a scene.

ETA: Wait a minute - if Anabella is what Lindsay said, and that's what they're planning to name the baby (or at least is one of the possibilities), does that mean they're naming the baby after Pino's dead wife Anabel? Otherwise, the name is too similar. (They could have named Pino's wife anything in the world - why choose something similar to what they might name the spawnling?)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  3. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

see i thought he said Annabelle the first time too. but what i think he said was "she's fine and so is the baby girl in her belly"

the 'in her belly' was kinda slurred together hence the Annabelle...it is a good name though.

what i want to know was if anyone can decode what some of the guys said as they congratulated him....namely flack.

4. Faylinn

Ah, that's probably it - now that I think about it, I think that's what he said. (I had to process the information when I watched the episode to figure out what he said - and then promptly let it slip from my brain, apparently.)

ENUNCIATE, PEOPLE!

5. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

if danny enunciated he wouldn't be danny. it wouldn't be half as much fun. granted he still needs his glasses back. :eek: he's hurting his poor eyes. tsk tsk tsk

as for aj....i just read the tv guide thing......i'd pay to see him cry.....dvd extras please. ;) i can wait till october.

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

^^^ Yes, it was definitely 'in her belly' rather than Annabelle. Danny definitely has a case of the 'mumbles' from time to time. I have to say though, that if Lindsay HAD texted him to say 'I've had the baby and she's called Annabelle' then I might have to agree with y'all who say the whole texting thing was a sign of their ongoing poor communication. :lol:

As for what the other's said to him, aside from the whooping I didn't really catch it. I think Flack just said 'oh man' after he whooped though. :)

7. Faylinn

At first, it sounded like everybody was playing a round of 'whasaaaaaaaaaap?' like from those old beer commercials.

8. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

I thought I'd missed something with the Annabella mention. Can't believe I managed to hear the line right, as I normally only make out half of what Carmine and Gary say. Muttering is not good, Brando has a lot to answer for.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AGAIN I watch it and you are right Mumbles Messar says the baby girl in her belly! And I think Flack said "Oh Man"!

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

11. sndpetri

sndpetri Civilian

I am really new at this, Lindsey is suppose to be back next week? Didn't she just have her baby? That was fast.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Lindsay is having her baby in episode 523. We don't know when she'll be back to work yet. Hope that helps! :)

13. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

most of her scene for that episodes are in the hospital from the scoops she has a scene with stella those more then likely were taped before the actress went on maternity leave

14. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

She said Annabella. I luv that name. I honestly believe it was a pun (a joke with Ana Belknap's name)

15. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Do you think of that scene when Danny said ´and so is the girl in her belly´?
    But I like the name Annabella, too:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.