CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

No reason to get snippy I was just sayin... And that wasn't even directed at you. Roximonoxide asked what I meant so I explained it. Sorry...

She didn't ask Stella if they were close. She said "Danny talked about her a lot, Aiden. They were close. I wish I could have met her."

2. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

No, I don't have enough seniority to be able to delete. I just edited my previous post when I saw how fast your reply came, since they don't take too kindly to double posting. I need a moment to word a thoughtful reply and refresh the page. I don't like firing off a fast comeback blindly. I'm getting a headache trying to follow this.

It is a question for the writers but that doesn't mean it was done unintentionally. They must do some things intentionally, and a lot of people could have taken it as intentional that she didn't want Danny to know she was asking around about Aiden when she could have been written as coming to him about it and letting him pour his heart out.

But as for the spoiler info AJ's given us, I'm not inclined to believe him either! :D I'm certain he's been told what he's allowed to tell the press and who is he to go pissing off TPTB. ^_^ Also just because he's been told no one knows doesn't mean SOME people know. I think they're going to be staying pretty tight lipped about all of this. Damn them!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Why would they name a dead woman as a godparent? :wtf: The whole point of godparents is for them to be involved in the kid's life.

I'm guessing it will either be Mac or Flack. Probably the former, but it would be awesome if it was the latter.

4. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I understand. I just didn't want you to think I was blowing off your question or something. :)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

hmm..I didn't realize I couldn't respond to your post and I did NOT get snippy. I said that I was aware of that. Where is the snippiness?

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, let's cool it down in here. Don't want the spoiler talk to get lost amid conflicts. Thanks!

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Maybe Mac's the actual godfather and Flack's the honorary?

That would be pretty cool. :)

8. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh, it really should be Flack. He would be such a cute and funny godfather. I think he knows how to handle with kids.

9. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I do not think they would pick Aiden (who died 4 years ago... I guess) to be a godparent... I'm sure it would be someone living.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i think Louie finally will come up from the shadows and he will be the Godfather. And Mac the honorary ;)

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Two odd things: Danny mentioned Louie as a name for the baby,but did not say if he was dead or alive still, and Two:Danny brought up his name search to EVERYONE in the show BUT Flack... Whats that about?:confused:

12. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

If AJ didn't say Godfather, then I'm guessing it's Stella. Isn't she there at the hospital with Lindsay (think I read that). Lindsay will go into labour in the lab and Stella will be there for her in her time of need. At least this time if she tries to look stressed and does her constipated face, we'll just think she's having a contraction. :)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Because he can't let it go yet :D

Why was it only mentioned a godfather? In my country we pick Godfather and Godmother :confused: And even in "JAG" Baby Aj had Sarah and Harm as his godparents

???????

I'm stuck on Loiue (but i'd prefer Mac :D )

Debbie :)

14. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

I think it would be great if they told us exactly what happened to Louie in the first place. :rolleyes:

15. privatename

privatename Rookie

If all he said was there would be "honorary" something, it could just be that someone or more than one person would be an honorary aunt or uncle. I have friends with children and I am Aunt Privatename :) to them even though there is no blood relation. At least from the way I read it, it didn't specify what kind of honorary.

There is usually a Godmother and Godfather in this country as far as I know. I think it was Godfather because the original question was directed at Adam. After reading the quote it doesn't specify that the honorary was referring to a Godparent.

Yes, it would be really nice. I didn't see last night's episode yet, but from what it sounds they mention Louie and didn't mention if he were still alive and that is so ridiculous. I second your :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.